Cadaan incel beats the living hell out of mouthy pregnant wife while on camera streaming Fortnite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
"You don't pay the bills" stupid man needs to be castrated and beaten.
How someone can even shout at a pregnant women shocks me

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Cadaan men and being abusive wallahi do cadaans have some sort of large % of mental disorder. Is it because of all that incest

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Equal rights, equal lefts abiihin waase :pachah1:
Men are so stupid as soon as you demand the right to vote or get work their 2d brains only think of using violence. The world would be so much better if men were all killed or a few kept in a cage and since we know women's numbers are increasing prophesied by Allah. I can't wait for it to increase more.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
doqon guy.

something tells me it isn't he first time.

youtube will probably demonetize his videos now.

I say he shouldn't get a job, let the kids starve since she caused him to lose his job.

both are guilty.
Are you stupid he beat a pregnant women and you say it's her fault. He beat her using his own choice and the law made him lose his job not the girl he himself choose this.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
No such thing as Madow and somali you must be mixed.
You're joking right?

71516bc5a494337ec0fb5be607c82ff2.jpg

Screenshot_20180507-143248.jpg

bfacp1b40028.jpg

I am not mixed with Bantu. I am 100% Somali.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative

Timo Jareer and proud

What does yours look like.
Out of these since the last is clearly not Madow it's curly and the others they use a special cream to get it looking like that and that shape.
With water their hair is curly so no such thing as a Madow somali.
You're definitely bantu or oromo or other Ethiopian mixed since they're Madow
My hair looks the most like the first one.
I am not mixed with any Bantu and Ethiopian at all.
I know my family very well. All of my Mothers side is Ciidagalle Isaaq. And my Great Grandmother from my Fathers side is Gadabuursi well the rest are also Ciidgalle. No trace of Hebesha, Oromo, nor Bantu in me.:hillarybiz:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
My hair looks the most like the first one.
I am not mixed with any Bantu and Ethiopian at all.
I know my family very well. All of my Mothers side is Ciidagalle Isaaq. And my Great Grandmother from my Fathers side is Gadabuursi well the rest are also Ciidgalle. No trace of Hebesha, Oromo, nor Bantu in me.:hillarybiz:
Maybe it's from your isaaq side since it seems that dna testing have shown alot of them with random Nigerian in them

Timo Jareer and proud

Maybe it's from your isaaq side since it seems that dna testing have shown alot of them with random Nigerian in them
None of my parents have my hair type. Appreanly I get my hair from my GrandFather from my Fathers side. And us Gaxajis males are tested posative for Haplogroup T1a so, having West African admixture is out of the picture.

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Are you stupid he beat a pregnant women and you say it's her fault. He beat her using his own choice and the law made him lose his job not the girl he himself choose this.
She knew that she was carrying an infant in her belly but she kept on provoking him for more beatings. She put the baby's life in danger by arguing with a psychopath. She should have taken the kids and gotten the hell out of that house.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
She knew that she was carrying an infant in her belly but she kept on provoking him for more beatings. She put the baby's life in danger by arguing with a psychopath. She should have taken the kids and gotten the hell out of that house.
She should have but she might not be able to go anywhere or provide. Some women are crazy like the child didn't get to choose the father so choose your husbands or wives in regard to your child that can't choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts