Cadaan incel beats the living hell out of mouthy pregnant wife while on camera streaming Fortnite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then we should call them out fot oppressing there men!

Men in the west are the ones that make the rules and legislations.
Furthermore, men dominate and shape society.

Men like you sound just as delusional as white supremacists who think black people have 'too much rights' and that white people are the new 'victims of racism'. Aww how terrible.

Its funny that some white people think that right? Its impressive what delusions the human mind can convince it's self.

The only reason why some men along with white supremacist feel hard done by is that they no longer have the right upper hand.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The dude literally makes money off gaming so he was tecnically at work.

Dumb deserved it.

I feel sorry for him, gynocentric courts will punish him for setting her straight.

Im with ya DeadMoth.4

I actually feel sympathy for him, he just wanted to play :9uoofqd:

Also, his third child and he's just 26? I feel ancient :frdfvsb:

@Steamdevolopment

This story has been all over the news here and I don't think that he is the biological father of all the 3 children because another girlfriend took an AVO (Apprehended Violence Order) against him in 2015. CORRECTION Update: (The above statement is wrong, he is the father of the kids but they always had a very toxic relationship and an ongoing domestic abuse and she is the one who took the AVO against him in 2015.) Now that he has been charged with domestic violence, the pregnant wife is now defending him and saying that she made-up the screams and the allegations and stands by him. This guy is an I.T geek and he was the best gamer in Australia at last year's "Cisco Networking Academy NetRiders Competition", which led him to be offered a well-paid job with Australia's biggest phone and internet provider, Telstra. In conclusion, he is the family's breadwinner just for playing games. She thinks that she now understands that reality. Here is his brother confirming their toxic relationship.

'I've been worried something really bad might happen': Brother of Fortnite nerd accused of bashing his pregnant girlfriend on a livestream says not even he likes him and reveals the truth behind the couple's 'toxic relationship'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...nant-girlfriend-tells-toxic-relationship.html

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You're disgusting and vile. I wouldn't even spit on you if you were on fire.

Its okay, if you're lucky Tyrone might call
Af somali miyaad garan ladahay? Af qalaad aqoon mahan, afka hooyo igu jawaab, Ciyal dayuusbora ba tahay kkkk.

VixR

Veritas
She totally instigated it throwing shit at him. But wtf.

There’s legit video game addiction “detox” retreats for guys like him. It’s the only way they feel meaning in themselves. To her, she’s expressing that the family is more important, come spend time with us away from that thing, still making that assertion during a stream? But for him, he doesn’t see it. It wasn’t just a game she interrupted, it was his worth.

I fucking had to log into YT for this. Most disappointing video, neg worthy crow. I was expecting a body slam at a minimum. Maybe with some ground and pound

She totally instigated it throwing shit at him. But wtf.

There’s legit video game addiction “detox” retreats for guys like him. It’s the only way they feel meaning in themselves. To her, she’s expressing that the family is more important, come spend time with us away from that thing, still making that assertion during a stream? But for him, he doesn’t see it. It wasn’t just a game she interrupted, it was his worth.

@VixR

I'm a soccer addict and this has got me in trouble a couple of times with my past relationships. But not to the scale of violence. I've been teased with questions like you love soccer more than me (that's when I protest going out with her to a party because an important game is live on TV). Thanks to modern apps and cheap internet, you can now watch it in the bathroom of the Party house.

Muji

VIP
Disgusting

Hang him by his balls

I don’t care if he makes a million, any man playing video games over the age of 17 is not a man

God knows what possessed her to get with a greasy haired, spotty rat with a temper. Not exactly a catch is he and if it wasn’t for the video game money he would be living in his mothers basement and making reddit posts about Vietnamese women.

VixR

Veritas
@VixR

I'm a soccer addict and this has got me in trouble a couple of times with my past relationships. But not to the scale of violence. I've been teased with questions like you love soccer more than me (that's when I protest going out with her to a party because an important game is live on TV). Thanks to modern apps and cheap internet, you can now watch it in the bathroom of the Party house.
Lol smart guy. I know a lot of sports addicts and I can live with that. Think about it. They probably also play the game so they’re active and get out of the house, the matches are at set times between leagues, cups, and seasons, so you can plan around it and live a balanced life, and it can be a legitimately social thing. Video game addiction is a whole other animal.

Muji

VIP
Lol smart guy. I know a lot of sports addicts and I can live with that. Think about it. They probably also play the game so they’re active and get out of the house, the matches are at set times between leagues, cups, and seasons, so you can plan around it and live a balanced life, and it can be a legitimately social thing. Video game addiction is a whole other animal.

Well you clearly haven’t lived with a sports fan then. There are four major football leagues across the world, 20 teams in the first league he will want to stay updated on (that’s if he is only following one league), then there are the international games, and he will be interested in watching the live matches of the team he supports, each game runs for 90 mins! Then when he is not watching soccer he will want to play it. Do yourself a favour hun and become a lesbian or celibate for life. Men only serve as sperm banks and some of them can’t even do that very well.

VixR

Veritas
Well you clearly haven’t lived with a sports fan then. There are four major football leagues across the world, 20 teams in the first league he will want to stay updated on (that’s if he is only following one league), then there are the international games, and he will be interested in watching the live matches of the team he supports, each game runs for 90 mins! Then when he is not watching soccer he will want to play it. Do yourself a favour hun and become a lesbian or celibate for life. Men only serve as sperm banks and some of them can’t even do that very well.
:damedamn:Well...

I’ve dealt with American Football and professional Tennis addicts. Soccer isn’t really a thing here.

Muji

VIP
If he is interested in sports, dump him
If he is a gamer, dump him
If he is still living with hoyo, dump him
If he still talks to his exes, dump him
If he goes out too much, dump him
If he knows how many times Germany has won the World Cup, dump him
If a football advert comes on and you see a glint in his eye, dump him
If he has any games on his phone, dump him

Do not date children girls...unless your name is...nvm

@VixR

Someone woke up this morning from the wrong side of the bed. Nabadeey, I need to watch a couple of Aussie soccer games, then to the Spanish league & watch Barca and wash it off with the game between Liverpool and Manchester United.

@Knowles

I promise that I will seek counseling.

VixR

Veritas
If he is interested in sports, dump him
If he is a gamer, dump him
If he is still living with hoyo, dump him
If he still talks to his exes, dump him
If he goes out too much, dump him
If he knows how many times Germany has won the World Cup, dump him
If a football advert comes on and you see a glint in his eye, dump him
If he has any games on his phone, dump him

Do not date children girls...unless your name is...nvm
:drakelaugh:
Trust me, it’s worse when the have no interests of their own.

I even disagree that video games are only meant for kids. The key is moderation.
@VixR

Someone woke up this morning from the wrong side of the bed. Nabadeey, I need to watch a couple of Aussie soccer games, then to the Spanish league & watch Barca and wash it off with the game between Liverpool and Manchester United.

@Knowles

I promise that I will seek counseling.
Subhanallah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts