Cadaan guy enters a mosque to steal shoes

Shaygoosh

Dadkaan ahay waa Duriyad Saare iyo Dawolad! 👑
Gotta give him credit tho, alle intuu u sajuuday ayuu ka duceystay. :deadrose: They definitely need to invest in having proper security if this issue persists.

No just arranged marriage.

:jcoleno:

I’m not 6’4 and height doesn’t matter
You know what you need to do since your an incel you need to consume incel talking points that support your attributes so you can gain confidence for example since you are 6ft plus as an incel you should be consuming things that apply to your state in a positive doomer light. Me personally I don't think any of it matters but since your one here are some examples I found for you. Its not over yet maybe this will help you gain confidence siilaanyo.png
66cea783dd316bf49ff93e2e89b8f238.png
d98adad10d1e67d9c7eacc0a6035b747.png
edffeac6cb557fea09d0cfc960387071.png

Bro I accept that I’m an ugly nigga and it’s over. It’s NOT THAT big of a deal atm because I’m not looking for a gf (haram). There’s a reason everybody makes fun of those fobs. I don’t plan on being that guy
The more you refer to yourself as that, the more you become it. You don’t have to be like those guys or the ones who label themselves as incels. Just work on yourself and your self-confidence will rise until you realize your worth.

Take advantage of this month and focus on other things other than what you think you are. Do more good deeds and make a lot of istighfar. Occupy your mind with other things like Quran, dua and dhikr of Allah.

The more you refer to yourself as that, the more you become it. You don’t have to be like those guys or the ones who label themselves as incels. Just work on yourself and your self-confidence will rise until you realize your worth.

Take advantage of this month and focus on other things other than what you think you are. Do more good deeds and make a lot of istighfar. Occupy your mind with other things like Quran, dua and dhikr of Allah.
I believe at this point he's just trolling because nothing anyone says helps he's just constantly playing a character going through the same motions again and again in every thread. At one point he will agree with the advice given to him and then di ghe same thing over and over again in the next thread

Last edited:

iskufilann

inactive.
Bro I accept that I’m an ugly nigga and it’s over. It’s NOT THAT big of a deal atm because I’m not looking for a gf (haram). There’s a reason everybody makes fun of those fobs. I don’t plan on being that guy
If you keep referring to yourself as "ugly", it'll end up in your subconscious mind and therefore you'll believe you're ugly and will eventually see the results.. Trust me you are not ugly, there are men who are strange looking who pull like 10 girls and have a family.. Who knows someone on here might be deeply in love with you but are not showing it:sass1:

Last edited:
You know what you need to do since your an incel you need to consume incel talking points that support your attributes so you can gain confidence for example since you are 6ft plus as an incel you should be consuming things that apply to your state in a positive doomer light. Me personally I don't think any of it matters but since your one here are some examples I found for you. Its not over yet maybe this will help you gain confidence View attachment 263734
View attachment 263728View attachment 263729View attachment 263730
I have a plan the fix my ugliness so Idc. What I really hate is being beta and incompetent :francis:

I believe at this point he's just trolling because nothing anyone says helps he's just constantly playing a character going through the same motions again and again in every thread. At one point he will agree with the advice given to him and then di ghe same thing over and over again in the next thread
How am I supposed to react? Suddenly ascend from inceldom and undo all my years of epic fails because online people told me to take a shower and have confidence? Realistically I’ll be whining for a while on these forums

Trending

Latest posts