Cad cad guy goes batshit crazy

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
Bs? It’s a fact that they have been in Somalia for at the very least 500 yrs ago via the Muzzafar dynasty. They used to pay tribute to the Ajuran until the Abgaal take over which happen around 350 yrs ago
Not true! There was never a take over of xamar lol

Mudug_gyal

Ω„Ψ§ ΨͺΩŽΩ‚Ω’Ω†ΩŽΨ·ΩΩˆΨ§ مِنْ Ψ±ΩŽΨ­Ω’Ω…ΩŽΨ©Ω Ψ§Ω„Ω„ΩŽΩ‘Ω‡
VIP

I'm married but I still appreciate their beauty not in a lustful manner at all. :trumpsmirk:

Perhaps I will marry one in the future.
Please stop making my blood pressure rise also feel bad for your wife xx

By looking at nonmahram women online? Whilst you are married? Bidaar kugu dhac inshallahπŸ’…
Impossible to avoid in this day and age unless I were blind πŸ‘¨β€πŸ¦―. The first look is hala though. I won't look again promise!
istockphoto-1011916230-612x612.jpg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
These people are Dir not jreerweyn
That is not true. Their client group is claiming that clan. It's tantamount to a share cropper claiming their former captors lineage. Stop being disingenuous in effort to score points against a subclan that isn't even on SSpot. Who is for all intents and purposes ethnic Somali. They are not Bantu. And are up there as one of the most anti-colonial Somali qabils.

Where are you getting this information from? 🀣

Do you think the ajuraan would accept xabasha carbeed to rule in their territory πŸ’€
Reer Xamaris don’t have any habesha blood. It comes up on 23&me as it interprets Somali and Arab dna as Habesha hence the Ethiopian dna you see is just extra Somali dna

What territory? You do know Xamar in the past was tiny and was only Shingaani and Xamar weyne and those were the living quarters of the traders that came to the Banadiri shores. Till this day, those are the areas they still live. They simply created their own community and paid tribute the Ajuraan until the Abgaals Yaqubi ousted the Ajuraan and took over. The imaan yaqubi then started to rule

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Tbf Cadaad's have been in Somalia for a very long time, longer then the 800 year estiment you gave. We have graves dating from 100 hijri of clear cadcads in xamar
Why are you niggas laughing I’m deadass.
That is not true. Their client group is claiming that clan. It's tantamount to a share cropper claiming their former captors lineage. Stop being disingenuous in effort to score points against a subclan that isn't even on SSpot. Who is for all intents and purposes ethnic Somali. They are not Bantu. And are up there as one of the most anti-colonial Somali qabils.
I have zero cuqdaad for biyomaal. Jreerweyn is different from the client clan relationship these people are still Dir even though they are shegaatos same way Akisho Oromo in Gabiley are still Habar Awal even though they’re also clients πŸ€·πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ lots of clans are confederations.