Cad cad guy goes batshit crazy

Why are you niggas laughing I’m deadass.
I have zero cuqdaad for biyomaal. Jreerweyn is different from the client clan relationship these people are still Dir even though they are shegaatos same way Akisho Oromo in Gabiley are still Habar Awal even though they’re also clients 🤷🏿‍♂️ lots of clans are confederations.
Jreerweyne aren’t different to the client clan relationships and cannot be compared to the Akisho for obvious reasons.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Why are you niggas laughing I’m deadass.
I have zero cuqdaad for biyomaal. Jreerweyn is different from the client clan relationship these people are still Dir even though they are shegaatos same way Akisho Oromo in Gabiley are still Habar Awal even though they’re also clients 🤷🏿‍♂️ lots of clans are confederations.
That isn't the same. I don't think you are aware of the dynamics. That's comparing apples to oranges.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
That isn't the same. I don't think you are aware of the dynamics. That's comparing apples to oranges.
I don’t see how that’s not the same. Just because Akisho weren’t slaves? They were still ajnabis invaders that became clients of Isaaq and now are part of our clan.

Hiraab Imamate. Habar Gidir Abgaal Duduble and Sheekhal all invaded banaadir and took control from Gibil Madow and Gibil Cad.
Not true. The Abgaal imaam ousted the Ajuraan from power and the Gibil madow and caad were simply clients of the Ajuraan. Also a lot of the Gibil madow were hawiye anyway

also hg and the rest didn’t invade at all in those days, they were still in central somalia. At this point you’re making thing up as you go along aren’t you lol

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Not true. The Abgaal imaam ousted the Ajuraan from power and the Gibil madow and caad were simply clients of the Ajuraan. Also a lot of the Gibil madow were hawiye anyway

also hg and the rest didn’t invade at all in those days, they were still in central somalia. At this point you’re making thing up as you go along aren’t you lol
How could you not describe it as an invasion when the entire demographics of xamar was changed to the point that some people in this thread aren’t aware this war even happened

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Reer Xamaris don’t have any habesha blood. It comes up on 23&me as it interprets Somali and Arab dna as Habesha hence the Ethiopian dna you see is just extra Somali dna

What territory? You do know Xamar in the past was tiny and was only Shingaani and Xamar weyne and those were the living quarters of the traders that came to the Banadiri shores. Till this day, those are the areas they still live. They simply created their own community and paid tribute the Ajuraan until the Abgaals Yaqubi ousted the Ajuraan and took over. The imaan yaqubi then started to rule
As described by Ibn batutta in 1331, Mogadishu was a metropolis that saw people from all over the world come for trade and Islamic education. It was a city of 4 or 5 stories buildings. And the people and King were berber with black skin who spoke the Mogadishu language [not arabic]. He also mentions that the people in Zelia are of the same stock and language as those in Mogadishu.

So how could it be some small town of two districts of mixed race people?

How could you not describe it as an invasion when the entire demographics of xamar was changed to the point that some people in this thread aren’t aware this war even happened
As described by Ibn batutta in 1331, Mogadishu was a metropolis that saw people from all over the world come for trade and Islamic education. It was a city of 4 or 5 stories buildings. And the people and King were berber with black skin who spoke the Mogadishu language [not arabic]. He also mentions that the people in Zelia are of the same stock and language as those in Mogadishu.

So how could it be some small town of two districts of mixed race people?
If you look at the census, you’d know that only two districts were Xamar. The city has expanded. Places like Jazeerah and Boondhere weren’t part of Xamar

There is no denying that in the Medieval period Xamar was obviously run by ethnic Somalis. I don’t doubt that, but throughout the centuries the districts probably become more mixed as time went on but those in control were always ethnic Somalis. From the Ajuraan to the abgaal imams

Every cosmopolitan area becomes more mixed due to influx or traders and the like.

Khaemwaset

VIP
If you look at the census, you’d know that only two districts were Xamar. The city has expanded. Places like Jazeerah and Boondhere weren’t part of Xamar

There is no denying that in the Medieval period Xamar was obviously run by ethnic Somalis. I don’t doubt that, but throughout the centuries the districts probably become more mixed as time went on but those in control were always ethnic Somalis. From the Ajuraan to the abgaal imams

Every cosmopolitan area becomes more mixed due to influx or traders and the like.
This is a standard for all large trading cities so why are we discussing it?
Of course somali cities had non-somali and mixed residents. This is a by-product of being a centre of trade and commerce on the Indian ocean which was the wealthiest trade network in the world.

This is a standard for all large trading cities so why are we discussing it?
Of course somali cities had non-somali and mixed residents. This is a by-product of being a centre of trade and commerce on the Indian ocean which was the wealthiest trade network in the world.
Those mixed inhabitants I could be wrong had their own quarters in the city and were the majority. Sounds like they had their own mayor of some sort who had to pay a tribute the Ajuraan. This is going to be give thumbs down, but it seems this way.

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
Im part Madow? No wonder I felt a certain connection to them:lawd: no more racism! Blm!

Khaemwaset

VIP
Those mixed inhabitants I could be wrong had their own quarters in the city and were the majority. Sounds like they had their own mayor of some sort who had to pay a tribute the Ajuraan. This is going to be give thumbs down, but it seems this way.
My nigga I literally told you a first hand account by an Arab man in Mogadishu in 1331 who literally said the people were black skinned berbers and were of the same ethnic stock as those in Zeila. How hard is it to understand?

My nigga I literally told you a first hand account by an Arab man in Mogadishu in 1331 who literally said the people were black skinned berbers and were of the same ethnic stock as those in Zeila. How hard is it to understand?
No, I’m talking about the between the 1400s and 1600s, a Mudaffa dynasty or something of that nature pops up in books and they talk about how used to pay tribute to the Ajuraan. That’s why I’m a little suspicious.

for me, there is no denying that the origins inhabitants and rulers in the beginning were indeed Somali

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
Tell em! Macrobian king 🤴

Most of the inhabitants along the Banaadir coast end up being primarily of Indian descent with a significant Somali background. The notion of them being Yemeni, and some even claiming to be Qurashi, is mostly fiction.

Mogadishu, an ancient city, was historically governed by Somalis during ever period.

In antiquity, the ancient city of Sarapion is believed to have been the predecessor state of Mogadishu. It is mentioned in the Periplus of the Erythraean Sea, a Greek travel document dating from the first century AD, as one of a series of commercial ports on the Somali peninsula. According to the Periplus, maritime trade already connected peoples in the Mogadishu area with other similar communities along the Somali peninsula.

Logically, the Yemeni Cadcads should be most dominant the closer you get to Yemen – Saylac, Berbera, Mayd, Bosaso, etc. – but none are to be found. Almost like they aren't Yemeni.
But the Cadcad people are only found in the greater Banaadir area. There are plenty of tribal enclaves of differing Somali clans living all over. Where are those Cadcad communities?

Yaqut al-Hamawi, a Muslim medieval geographer in the year 1220, describes Mogadishu as the most prominent town on the coast. Yaqut also mentioned Mogadishu as being a town inhabited by Berbers, described as "dark-skinned" and considered ancestors of modern Somalis. By the thirteenth century, Ibn Sa'id described Mogadishu, Merca, and Barawa located in the Banaadir coast as having become Islamic and commercial centers in the Indian Ocean. He said the local people in the Banaadir coast and the interior were predominantly inhabited by Somalis, with a minority of Arab, Persian, and Indian merchants living in the coastal towns.

There is an increase not only in Cadcads but also Somali Bantus trying to erase Somali history and proclaim ethnic Somalis as an outside force that came in. The fact that Somali Bantus are screaming this while this is a group that came in the last 150 years, where the Italians themselves described Somalis going into the Congo and creating plantation economies along the banks of the Shebelle and Jubba shows just how blatantly unhistorical this is.
My mistake this : Most of the inhabitants along the Banaadir coast end up being primarily of Indian descent with a significant Somali background. Should have been: Most of the Cadcads along the Banaadir coast end up being primarily of Indian descent with a significant Somali background.

Somalis have always been the original inhabitants and majority of the peoples along this coast.

My mistake this : Most of the inhabitants along the Banaadir coast end up being primarily of Indian descent with a significant Somali background. Should have been: Most of the Cadcads along the Banaadir coast end up being primarily of Indian descent with a significant Somali background.

Somalis have always been the original inhabitants and majority of the peoples along this coast.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts