Cad cad guy goes batshit crazy

To many of these hybrids muts are getting too uppity. Hs is the President of Somalia with big military force let see what this fake Yemenia wants to do. He should focus on making sun dried banana's and sweets.

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
You can't judge a whole community of thousands of people based on one individual.
Its not just him. A lot of bunch of them claim that Mogadishu and the whole south is theirs. Its about time they go back. These people are a threat to national security! Put him on a blacklist

Last edited:
Its not just him. A lot of bunch of them claim that Mogadishu and the whole south is theirs. Its about time they go back.
A lot of south Mogadishu is owned by President Said barra daughter. She had to take a lot of cad cad to court for trying to take her land.
Let it slide, minorities gotta cope somehow
No you have to know what belongs to the nation. No one can be like the oil field is mine standup for yourself. The cad cad came less than 150 years ago. Somali's own Somalia not some minority.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
A lot of south Mogadishu is owned by President Said barra daughter. She had to take a lot of cad cad to court for trying to take her land.

No you have to know what belongs to the nation. No one can be like the oil field is mine standup for yourself. The cad cad came less than 150 years ago. Somali's own Somalia not some minority.

Don't care as long as he doesn't claim my land 🤔

Mudug_gyal

VIP

We’ve been kind enough not to deport them and gave them a place to stay and this is how they repay us:ehh:

What are cad cads mixed with?
Slave Bantu ,Indian and splash of slave Arab, but Arab be telling these negros don't claim us you abide. They are from our zanzibar slave colony. The don't like it when you bring up East African slave trade and them getting shipped out.

Last edited:

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Interesting. I went through his account and it’s clear that he needs help.
Should have stuck to prolixin and making shushuumo and stayed out of somali affairs. Thank God its Ramadan and im fasting. I would have had a field day with these lot.