They are planning to transfer Coldoon to Ethiopia to make sure hes not freed

Maybe they can enroll him in this school in Somali itoopya:heh:
image0-13.jpg

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
The Sool Press Herald.

:whew:

It looks like there's a beef between the N&N Kashmiri faction and the Jeegaan alliance on social media. I'm certain my student @Helios is involved in this beef.
I see the usual suspects that can’t live without mentioning us are on today, get a life :hillarybiz:

Some iid.oor are more equal than others.
That is a fact.

It's so normal for you people that the value of a human being can only be measured on what your clan is, that's not the way it is in Somaliland.

In Somaliland we only value a person for the content of their character and their deeds not their clan that's why a guy like Barkhad Butaan got the most vote in the recent Parliament election even though he is from a minority clan.

Some iid.oor are more equal than others.
That is a fact.
So what was about Dahir Riyaal the former Gadabursi president cracking down against Silyano and Ina Bixi supporters and then bixi and Silyano acusing Riyaal govt of being faqash and kulmye using the slogan that they're the party of mujahiden in elections campaign ??

Tell me cagdheeriyo how are Idoors united and more equal than the rest of communities cuz I don't see that ??

So you claim bucur baceyr is fake but Reer sheikh Ishaq feom Iraaq is true.
I;m saying what you believe about bucur baceyer comes from somnet and sheekh isaxaq was an hashimate cleric born in Samarra and studied in Hejaz where he lived before coming to horn of Africa just remember Iraq is modern nation founded by the British after ww1

Trending

Latest posts