CabdiMalik Coldoon arrested in Burco, Somaliland

To landers here. What is Abaasro school, because all I see is Christianity and missionary. Is the objective convertion or education.

Also why does the CNN gay man Anderson Cooper, hair to the Vanderbilt fortunate so interested. :stressed:

Somali‘s are the biggest hypocrites, all these Niggas Who are booty clapping for this terrorist sympathizer all live in the west and enjoy the freedom, peace And prosperity afforded to them in the land of “gaalo”. We are the lowest of the low when it comes to everything a decent society should have and that goofy looking ass nigga wants to take us to the Stone Age. f*ck that piece of shit and anybody who holds his view
You probaby live in the west to begin with, a normal somali wouldn't swear because we have respect and also because we aren't the sam as simple minded neanderthal monkey like the african americans who litrealy swear in every sentence and im gonna be honest the somali in the west are worst than the ones in somalia because the ones in the west want to be white wash so bad such as you for an example the somali boys in the west litrealy all end up dead at the age of 26 because of drug dealing and wanting to be a granster like you, i don't know who you are but i can greanty for sure you live in the west, that your a isaq, and that you swear because you want to act like a thug

To landers here. What is Abaasro school, because all I see is Christianity and missionary. Is the objective convertion or education.

Also why does the CNN gay man Anderson Cooper, hair to the Vanderbilt fortunate so interested. :stressed:
Either they naively think these people come there out of the goodness of their hearts and not with an agenda, even when its laid out bare they are sending pastors, missionaries, and lgbt advocates. Or they just dont care.

Abaaso is a boarding school that was started and funded by an American guy who had a Somali Step dad. It’s the best performing school I would say in all of the Somali speaking regions. It routinely send students to the best universities in America. It’s got nothing to do with Christianity or missionaries but extremist Who wants us to live in the Stone Age badmouth it

Abaaso is a boarding school that was started and funded by an American guy who had a Somali Step dad. It’s the best performing school I would say in all of the Somali speaking regions. It routinely send students to the best universities in America. It’s got nothing to do with Christianity or missionaries but extremist Who wants us to live in the Stone Age badmouth it
There are plenty of colleges in somalia that are better and coldoon dosen't want us to go back to the stone age if anything he is stoping us from going back

SL getting attacked on all fronts by missionaries, LGBTQ in Abaarso now Christians in Barwaqo university:mjpls: all this just to appease the west for ictiraaf

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Secessionists will do anything to please the westerners.
لَّا يَتَّخِذِ ٱلْمُؤْمِنُونَ ٱلْكَـٰفِرِينَ أَوْلِيَآءَ مِن دُونِ ٱلْمُؤْمِنِينَ ۖ وَمَن يَفْعَلْ ذَٰلِكَ فَلَيْسَ مِنَ ٱللَّهِ فِى شَىْءٍ إِلَّآ أَن تَتَّقُوا۟ مِنْهُمْ تُقَىٰةً ۗ وَيُحَذِّرُكُمُ ٱللَّهُ نَفْسَهُۥ ۗ وَإِلَى ٱللَّهِ ٱلْمَصِيرُ

Secessionists will do anything to please the westerners.
لَّا يَتَّخِذِ ٱلْمُؤْمِنُونَ ٱلْكَـٰفِرِينَ أَوْلِيَآءَ مِن دُونِ ٱلْمُؤْمِنِينَ ۖ وَمَن يَفْعَلْ ذَٰلِكَ فَلَيْسَ مِنَ ٱللَّهِ فِى شَىْءٍ إِلَّآ أَن تَتَّقُوا۟ مِنْهُمْ تُقَىٰةً ۗ وَيُحَذِّرُكُمُ ٱللَّهُ نَفْسَهُۥ ۗ وَإِلَى ٱللَّهِ ٱلْمَصِيرُ
Horta doesn't your failed presdient used to work for gaalo during his time in NY??

Please don't [each us about the deen when we are the only African nation with the tawheed in their flag and our motto is لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا ٱللَّٰهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ ٱللَّٰهِ
While you somalians fly gaalo blue flag :drakekidding:

This school is not run by gaalo. Signed by 2 gaalo.

:hmm:

Typical somali mentality, you lived most your life in a gaalo country, if not all your life, they gave you food, shelter and education, but you refuse the latter for other somalis that's even less fortunate than you.:draketf:

You are the scum of the earth, don't forget that:ufdup:

A private school that provides education to young somalis and provide them scholarship to attend elite US universities like Harvard

Anderson Cooper is banned from entering the country after we have found out he's a f*g

You litrealy sympathize with the gaal who are you to decide who is a terrorist sympathizer, it is simple you are isaq and you support Musa Bihi, if we were to take this to the UN they would have arrested Muse Bihi years ago.
Have you seen the news or you're illitrate qoorbajoog kid who doesn't know somali??

The opposition and citizens of JSL are the ones calling for his release

Typical somali mentality, you lived most your life in a gaalo country, if not all your life, they gave you food, shelter and education, but you refuse the latter for other somalis that's even less fortunate than you.:draketf:

You are the scum of the earth, don't forget that:ufdup:

I'd rather live back home but we have idiots like you fucking up our country.

Trending