CabdiMalik Coldoon arrested in Burco, Somaliland

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
View attachment 198052

He should've been jailed a long long time ago for undermining the government and its constitution. The only thing that prevented SL from suffering the same fate as Somalia in 2000s when it comes to extremism was that the state had it on lock and prevented it from growing by cutting it from its roots. His goal is to make us become Somalia 2.0 where we have our gov officials viewed as illegitimate in every sense :camby:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reborn
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Somaliland worked hard to achieve sustainable peace and development for the past 30yrs. Somaliland should deal with terrorist sympathizers that are a threat to their stability and peace just like how any other nation would.

1629493520548.png

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
The news, on why he was arrested, is not out yet but I could imagine that he said some dumb shit, he probably praised the Taliban and wished a group like that would take over Somalia and Somaliland...
Then instead of releasing him every time, isn't it better to arrest him once and sentence him accordingly. I don't know all the technical details, but arresting and then releasing him then arresting him after every gaff would make it seem like it some sought of vendetta against him, US has 3 strikes and your out, yet every few months we have stories of Coldoon getting arrested.

PR wise it ain't going to look good.

Abaq

VIP
I support Coldoon. Our religion is not for sale. We will call out anything that goes against it, whether the munafiq liberals like it or not. And he is right to call out the sham that is democracy. If only more Somalis were as clued on as he is.

reer

VIP
I support Coldoon. Our religion is not for sale. We will call out anything that goes against it, whether the munafiq liberals like it or not. And he is right to call out the sham that is democracy. If only more Somalis were as clued on as he is.
democracy is a sham america is an upper class dictatorship. somali society is highly tribal. we have to go back to our tribal roots and stick with ugaasyo salaadiin etc as leaders. democracy for africa is basically "hey the white man told us to do this in 1960. so lets do it and ignore 1000 years of tribal history".

Reborn

They are clued. There is a group called Al shabab if you didn't know :denzelnigga:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Theres really no such thing as democracy its a scam its all selections. Cant believe sheeple actually think the “people” elect anyone :ftw9nwa:

Show me footage of missionaries in action spreading their message in Somaliland? :camby:

Sir you are litrealy pure cringe did this guy realy say show the footage enough with the comedy:drakelaugh::russ:

dude this probelm litrealy started because a random bantu gaal came to somaliland and wanted to convert somali kids to gaalnimo, you must think we are fools for you randomly to come here aand act like you don't know what is going on

asking for footage cause you simple want to get exposed that your actualy a somaliland isaq gaal who supports Muse Bihi get out of here with your "sHoW FoOtAgE":camby:

lol enough with the cringe and just go back to what you were doing before drinking ano cause you just got exposed:fittytousand:

Somali‘s are the biggest hypocrites, all these Niggas Who are booty clapping for this terrorist sympathizer all live in the west and enjoy the freedom, peace And prosperity afforded to them in the land of “gaalo”. We are the lowest of the low when it comes to everything a decent society should have and that goofy looking ass nigga wants to take us to the Stone Age. f*ck that piece of shit and anybody who holds his view

Somaliland worked hard to achieve sustainable peace and development for the past 30yrs. Somaliland should deal with terrorist sympathizers that are a threat to their stability and peace just like how any other nation would.

View attachment 198118
You litrealy sympathize with the gaal who are you to decide who is a terrorist sympathizer, it is simple you are isaq and you support Musa Bihi, if we were to take this to the UN they would have arrested Muse Bihi years ago.

Trending

Latest posts