BullDogs will be banned in UK following attacks

They only banned XL pitbulls so people can still own regular pitbulls and other dangerous dogs. Also, this could be an Ontario like situation where pitbuls are banned but no one actually enforces the ban.

Nothing will really change until all dangerous dogs are banned and the ban is enforced!

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
They only banned XL pitbulls so people can still own regular pitbulls and other dangerous dogs. Also, this could be an Ontario like situation where pitbuls are banned but no one actually enforces the ban.

Nothing will really change until all dangerous dogs are banned and the ban is enforced!
Pitbulls have been banned for years. The XL Bully was a workaround to the pitbull ban

The ban began in 2005 and pit bulls can live for 15 years.

In that case, why don't you as a concerned private citizen appeal and/or bring the local/regional gov't before a court for failing in their duty of law enforcement? Surely, you'd expect that at least one pit bull hater would also take matters into their own hand kkk :westbrookswag:

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member
In that case, why don't you as a concerned private citizen appeal and/or bring the local/regional gov't before a court for failing in their duty of law enforcement? Surely, you'd expect that at least one pit bull hater would also take matters into their own hand kkk :westbrookswag:

Most laws are barely enforced in this country, not just this one. It would be in the bottom of the list. Besides, I don't support the ban.

Most laws are barely enforced in this country, not just this one. It would be in the bottom of the list. Besides, I don't support the ban.

Why would't anyone support a ban on these vile creatures? Hopefully you ain’t one of those who talk about positively about pit bulls 🤨

I don’t think it’s surprising that petty crimes aren't prioritized. I’m sure they are up to more important tasks, or I better hope that may be the case, otherwise your countrymen must be docile for settling for the current state.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
These things weren’t designed to walk around with a human being; even if they’re on a leash.

They’re designed to protect, guard and hunt.

And mind you guys: I love dogs but not those kinda dogs. The devil types.

AF09B6A2-6379-4BA2-8411-9CD79769FD08.png

Trending