Buhoodle Sheekh declares Jihad on Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Maybe there mj friends will send reinforcements:ftw9nwa:
They been dhabodhilifing for mj alot lately even at the cost of sabotaging khatumo:ftw9nwa:
We'll see:)

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
They been dhabodhilifing for mj alot lately even at the cost of sabotaging khatumo:ftw9nwa:
I doubt waxan inu yahay dhulbhante iidoor weeye waayo neceebka uu u qabo mj caadi ma aha.

May Allah lift the oppression facing las canood, taleex & now they want to do the same in buhoodle.

They say Somalia can't force us yet they Isaac want to force Samaroon & dhulbhante qaldan foqol qaldans :ftw9nwa:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP

Oh no beesha decided back in 08 never to send our boys to be shot in the back:nvjpqts: Anyways Cayn is not our concern but khatumos:ftw9nwa:

Naaya Bandit forget MJs and tell us where your president iso_O

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
I doubt waxan inu yahay dhulbhante iidoor weeye waayo neceebka uu u qabo mj caadi ma aha.

May Allah lift the oppression facing las canood, taleex & now they want to do the same in buhoodle.

They say Somalia can't force us yet they Isaac want to force Samaroon & dhulbhante qaldan foqol qaldans :ftw9nwa:
Dhulos always talking shit from qurbaha or running like Cali khalif,your elders have submitted and it's time you accept that North will always be dominated by us.Harti es

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Oh no beesha decided back in 08 never to send our boys to be shot in the back:nvjpqts: Anyways Cayn is not our concern but khatumos:ftw9nwa:

Naaya Bandit forget MJs and tell us where your president iso_O
His doing fine:ahh:
I expect alot good news in the future:denzelnigga:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Dhulos always talking shit from qurbaha or running like Cali khalif,your elders have submitted and it's time you accept that North will always be dominated by us.Harti es
No need for talk my laf alone has killed more isaaq than anybody else in dhulos:denzelnigga:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Iidoor forever in neverland dreaming holding on to their masters (England) fake borders that were carved up by them as if it was sacrosanct lol

Let's follow your logic, the rest of Somalia can't force you to join yet you can force Samaroon & dhulbhante? Lol

When you say harti you do realise that harti ain't made up of only dhulbhante right?

I don't remember iidoors having troops in las qori or badan correct me if I'm wrong but how do you dominate Warsangeli again?

As for dishishe & mj well let's just say you're reaching for the stars.

All Somalis & world blatantly sees that you're the aggressor & in sha Allah dhulbhante will be united soon then let's see who you dominate. You'll have no option but to barracked yourselves in the triangle Berbera, hargaisa, burco cause you've showed all Somalis that you view them as an enemy. Dhulbhante alone has more land then the whole of iidooristan combined :ftw9nwa:

Let's see who has the last laugh.

Guuleysta reer buhoodle an aggressor can never be the victor, my heart & my prayers are with them.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
Iidoor forever in neverland dreaming holding on to their masters (England) fake borders that were carved up by them as if it was sacrosanct lol

Let's follow your logic, the rest of Somalia can't force you to join yet you can force Samaroon & dhulbhante? Lol

When you say harti you do realise that harti ain't made up of only dhulbhante right?

I don't remember iidoors having troops in las qori or badan correct me if I'm wrong but how do you dominate Warsangeli again?

As for dishishe & mj well let's just say you're reaching for the stars.

All Somalis & world blatantly sees that you're the aggressor & in sha Allah dhulbhante will be united soon then let's see who you dominate. You'll have no option but to barracked yourselves in the triangle Berbera, hargaisa, burco cause you've showed all Somalis that you view them as an enemy. Dhulbhante alone has more land then the whole of iidooristan combined :ftw9nwa:

Let's see who has the last laugh.

Guuleysta reer buhoodle an aggressor can never be the victor, my heart & my prayers are with them.
All of Darood doesn't even have one city that can be compared to ours.We rule the North and will continue to do so.We will force anyone who doesn't submit or they will face death.Isaaq nobility will continue to rule over you northern peasants(Cisse,Samarone,Warsangali, and dhulos).Keep on crying on Somali websites saying shit like Isaaq this and Isaaq that cause that's all you are good for.We have the military might!

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
All of Darood doesn't even have one city that can be compared to ours.We rule the North and will continue to do so.We will force anyone who doesn't submit or they will face death.Isaaq nobility will continue to rule over you northern peasants(Cisse,Samarone,Warsangali, and dhulos).Keep on crying on Somali websites saying shit like Isaaq this and Isaaq that cause that's all you are good for.We have the military might!
You should thank siad barre for building roads & other infrastructure in the triangle, next time you pray make sure you make a dua for him.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
This mumbling buffoon doesn't realise that hargaisa was the second capital of Somalia smh if you don't know where you came from then how will you know where you're going?

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
So let me get this straight you hate Darood yet you want dhulbhante to be part of iidooristan :ftw9nwa:

The genius in these idoors is unparalleled!
I hate Darood which is why we annexed to fulfill the colonial borders.Once oil is found there we drive all of you off your ancestral land and send you to xamar and garoowe

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I hate Darood which is why we annexed to fulfill the colonial borders.Once oil is found there we drive all of you off your ancestral land and send you to xamar and garoowe
You have big dreams. I heard when people chew bare khat they build high raised buildings & space shuttles only to find out the next day that it was all a facade. I've got one word for you 'buhoodle' :ftw9nwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending