Buhoodle Sheekh declares Jihad on Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
You wish to see harti divided Sade boy lol atleast harti is united in jubbada hoose. I bet that makes your upper lips quiver of fear.
^^I've nothing against fellow brother Harti and am not dividing but what I know Dhulbahante are warriors and they can defeat these traitors. Hadalka haqaloocin bowe.

Dhulnahate doesn't need Mj, they can bravely defeat isaaq and occupy their land. That is the dhulbahante I use to know these days.
Ah, I see. You're one of those that would love to see the House of Harti divided into small pieces, so they can be taken out individually. A divided house is a weak house. I hate to break it to you, but the "Operation Khaatumo" that was orchestrated from Hargeisa has utterly failed.

You wish to see harti divided Sade boy lol atleast harti is united in jubbada hoose. I bet that makes your upper lips quiver of fear.
He's not Sade. Nin Mareexaan ah oo asli ah, wouldn't want to see his brothers divided, rather he would encourage them to stick together.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
You can tell marexaan is totally irrelevant by them always being in other peoples business and always calacaling about beesha barakaysan:childplease:

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Ah, I see. You're one of those that would love to see the House of Harti divided into small pieces, so they can be taken out individually. A divided house is a weak house. I hate to break it to you, but the "Operation Khaatumo" that was orchestrated from Hargeisa has utterly failed.

He's not Sade. Nin Mareexaan ah oo asli ah, wouldn't want to see his brothers divided, rather he would encourage them to stick together.
I'm pure Sade walaahi, reer diini waaweynka. lol But I want the whole entire Daarod to be unite and understand one another. To be honest Harti united is Darood success and I'm happy for that. Marka halkaa kawada.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Nabeel786 your strategy of being in every thread MJ or PL related will not make you relevant :ftw9nwa: you pathetic poor creatures having zero, nada to show for 26 years:francis:

I'm pure Sade walaahi, reer diini waaweynka. lol But I want the whole entire Daarod to be unite and understand one another. To be honest Harti united is Darood success and I'm happy for that. Marka halkaa kawada.
If that's the case, then don't let me see you trying to divide Darod iyo Hartiba. I will keep my eyes on you.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
@Damu. Bowe puntland aniga wax kadhigey marka dekeda idiin dhisey baad wax noqoten. Know your history little boy.
Ugas omar Ugas hersi the ugaas of Marehan reer diini he was the one who spoke to Siyad bare and said Majeerteen are our brothers let us help them and build for harbor in order to develop their region and he did it, that was my own uncle who was behind Puntland's success marka ha abaal darnaan doqonyahoow, you should thank to Marehan always, specially reer diini.
By the way, you people only good with one thing "exporting Ogaden back to Ethiopia and handed over to Amhara and get paid for that". That is it. You good for nothing waryaa.

Last edited:

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
You can tell marexaan is totally irrelevant by them always being in other peoples business and always calacaling about beesha barakaysan:childplease:
Marexan irrelevant since 91.They go around dissing Harti,Isaaq and Ogaden.Jealous of Hawiye federal power.Let Nabeel vent his anger!

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Most of you fink you are bullies but baago agteena katihiin.
Marexan irrelevant since 91.They go around dissing Harti,Isaaq and Ogaden.Jealous of Hawiye federal power.Let Nabeel vent his anger!
^^ Jealousy for what. Adiga maxaa tahay horta?? isa soocadee heebtaada ina gumeedyahoow

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix

Did you say khaatumo was a fake project propagated by Hargeisa? LOOL this is why Somaliland can attract more followers the Mjland from among dhulos.You MJs suck at politics.Whether dealing with Hargeisa or Xamar,you always come out losers.

Did you say khaatumo was a fake project propagated by Hargeisa? LOOL this is why Somaliland can attract more followers the Mjland from among dhulos.You MJs suck at politics.Whether dealing with Hargeisa or Xamar,you always come out losers.
I'm Dhulbahante, you dimwit. MJland is home to all of MJ's brothers (Dhulbahante, Ogaden, Mareexaan, Warsangeli, etc). Ka nax oo nafta waa!

Nabeel786

Southie pride
^^Harti are my blood I can say what I want to them, so non of your business. You are qowdhan ina bucur baceyr. f*ck off .

How can Jihad be fighting your Muslim brother Muslims today hide behind religion to accomplish what they want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending