Brutal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Put the NTSFW spoiler, fucc wrong witchu sxb? :mindblown:

P.s this video could be about some else, unless you understand the jungle language they speakin' go peddle your atheist crap elsewhere

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Isn't that video from South-Africa? I believe they were burning refugees from other African countries including Somalis.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Lol it is custom of these atheists to take whatever news suits their agenda even if the source is unverified and the truth is unclear. Hardly surprising when these kaathibiin make lies against Allah 'az wajjal.

Wait what?! Stop talking out of your own bumhole. Nobody lied about your God, he's just not very nice. Killing of apostates, amputating limbs, drowning people, sending down a prophet who was literally a bad person by today's standards and so on. We're not liars, you're the hypocrite who claims to follow Islam but at the same chooses to embrace only that which fits your moral compass. We reject them all.

Wait what?! Stop talking out of your own bumhole. Nobody lied about your God, he's just not very nice. Killing of apostates, amputating limbs, drowning people, sending down a prophet who was literally a bad person by today's standards and so on. We're not liars, you're the hypocrite who claims to follow Islam but at the same chooses to embrace only that which fits your moral compass. We reject them all.

*BLOWS RASPBERRY*

Beenley xaar weyn.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
u guys need to chill with ur lame crusade, using these poor ppl to score shitty political/religious points. isku xishooda

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
I highly doubt this was Muslims burning Christians to be honest.

Burning in Islam is usually forbidden except under certain circumstances if I remember correctly. There could be a multitude of reasons for this taken place.

Barbaric and fucked up nonetheless. @Tramo this is why I believe some cultures are superior than others you would never witness a crime of this nature take place with such a large crowd turnout in the West.

prophet mohammed was sent down by allah? :what1:.

Yes, that's like the backbone of Islam. All prophets were sent down by Allah, however, not literally. It's a term they use as to mean that Allah made him a prophet.
chose* wouldve been more accurate. christians are the ones who believe gods son was sent down to "save" us. both are a bunch of problematic arabs though

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
chose* wouldve been more accurate. christians are the ones who believe gods son was sent down to "save" us. both are a bunch of problematic arabs though

But isn't that what the prophets are meant to do? Save us from a disease made by their own God? I get your point nonetheless. Jesus was a Jew actually but he would've resembled a middle easterner.

IMG_2767.PNG

How he may have looked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending