Brutal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Ive seen this video before But with a different title

"Burned alive in Kenya for stealing Potatoes"

All in all thieves just getting punished thats why the public were around and helping

All in all thieves just getting punished thats why the public were around and helping

wtffffff. what the actual f*ck. Nacassss I've given up on africa wallah.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir

Your comment gives me the impression you're not at all too fussed with human beings being burned alive, regardless of whether they committed theft or not.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
I'm trying so hard to watch it but I can't bare myself to watch someone's head get bashed in (assuming that's what actually happens).

At least it's confirmed I'm not a psychopath.

:whew:

It's just as bad saaxib. A near copy of the video OP posted.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
Judging by how their trousers were slightly down, I think they got 'punished' for homosexuality in the second vid.

@Kaleel can you remove this thread it's actually beyond fucked up.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Your comment gives me the impression you're not at all too fussed with human beings being burned alive, regardless of whether they committed theft or not.

I didnt flinch at this video does that make me cold and heartless?

You see the thing is alot of fucked up shit happens around the world people try to avoid or hear certain stuff for various reasons

No matter how brutal, hard, sad, offensive, immoral, obscene something is to look at only by seeing it with your own eyes can you make up your own opinion on the matter and see truth

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
I didnt flinch at this video does that make me cold and heartless?

You see the thing is alot of fucked up shit happens around the world people try to avoid or hear certain stuff for various reasons

No matter how brutal, hard, sad, offensive, immoral, obscene something is to look at only by seeing it with your own eyes can you make up your own opinion on the matter and see truth

Well I can safely say after watching the video that my view on burning human beings alive hasn't changed.

:ohno:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud

This video actually scarred me for life.This shit is fuckin inhumane,no matter what kind of crime you do no human deserves this punishment.
hqdefault.jpg

VixR

Veritas
Burning ppl alive :kendrickcry:

For ideology and...potatoes.

A good portion of Africans and Arabs are into "jungle justice", which is what we just watched. They go into a frenzy with crowds. Primitive and mind-numbingly horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts