Brutal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Hunt

Astra incliant sed non obligant
That doesn't even make sense. "You are not sure if you believe in God but you are sure you don't believe in God?" Wtf z3zrULC

After realizing how dumb the idea of atheism is and how much stupid people it attracts they invented a word that takes them closer to the less stupid and more respected ideology of Agnostic.

Usually when they reach this point it won't take long before they abandon Atheism and it's label completely and become full on Agnostic or just irreligious :icon lol:

Agnostic atheists are atheistic because they do not hold a belief in the existence of any deity and agnostic because they claim that the existence of a deity is either unknowable in principle or currently unknown in fact.

As a Muslim it would oblige you to dislike agnostics or athiests or agnostic athiests, but you have to respect they're skeptical views on religion, after all in the quran itself mentions when the angels asked god the reason why he is creating Adam, a human being with obvious flaws(biting the apple etc), He told them He was going to create Adam and set him up as His deputy on earth. They asked God, “Are You placing in it (the earth) whom will corrupt it and shed blood, while we celebrate Your praise and sanctify You?” (2:30) God did not reprimand them for asking. Instead, He answered them that the wisdom of the matter is beyond their comprehension.

Angels were made solely to worship allah 24/7, if the Angels who questioned Allah's actions were not reprimanded, one could only speculate how he would deal with obviously flawed human beings, after all Allah is the most gracious most merciful.

VixR

Veritas
Your other post doesn't make sense (I see a proposed meet-up of Somali atheists for the sake of lost culture, what am I looking for?)

And earlier you compared Neil Degrasse Tyson to Ayan Hirsi. The deal is you're comparing apples and oranges not in terms of agnosticism and atheism as you believe, but in political agenda and activism. You're trying to make it out that atheists are mostly militant, activist, but that skeptics, agnostics and the irreligious are not typically militant and/or cant be ardently against organized religion as well. It would seem you automatically label anyone who would speak against religious matters as an atheist, which is inaccurate to say the least, and probably comes from more self-projecting.
That doesn't even make sense. "You are not sure if you believe in God but you are sure you don't believe in God?" Wtf z3zrULC

After realizing how dumb the idea of atheism is and how much stupid people it attracts they invented a word that takes them closer to the less stupid and more respected ideology of Agnostic.

Usually when they reach this point it won't take long before they abandon Atheism and it's label completely and become full on Agnostic or just irreligious :icon lol:
Are u sure you were a basement militant atheist? You can't differentiate agnosticism and atheism...the very two things you were differentiating as inherently benign or malignant on their face just earlier enough to understand what an agnostic atheist is?

maestro

Cultural revolution
Agnostic atheists are atheistic because they do not hold a belief in the existence of any deity and agnostic because they claim that the existence of a deity is either unknowable in principle or currently unknown in fact.

As a Muslim it would oblige you to dislike agnostics or athiests or agnostic athiests, but you have to respect they're skeptical views on religion, after all in the quran itself mentions when the angels asked god the reason why he is creating Adam, a human being with obvious flaws(biting the apple etc), He told them He was going to create Adam and set him up as His deputy on earth. They asked God, “Are You placing in it (the earth) whom will corrupt it and shed blood, while we celebrate Your praise and sanctify You?” (2:30) God did not reprimand them for asking. Instead, He answered them that the wisdom of the matter is beyond their comprehension.

Angels were made solely to worship allah 24/7, if the Angels who questioned Allah's actions and he did not reprimand them for it, one could on speculate how he would deal with obviously flawed human beings, after all Allah is the most gracious most merciful.

The term Agnostic Atheist is very redundant and no one uses it in real life though. It seems to be something invented recently and only used on the internet. No one gives a shit about the over complicated string of words. If don't believe in God you don't believe in God it's very simple. If you aren't sure there is a God or not then you are Agnostic. If someone asks you what is your religious belief and you tell them Agnostic Atheist then they'll look at you funny and automatically label you as "This nigga thinks he's so special and smart lol what a dumbass"

P/S I'm not in any way religious and still don't believe in most of the things that are too out there.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
I've seen this video before. They stole or raped I do not remember which and got burned for it. It has nothing to do with religion.

Mike Hunt

The term Agnostic Atheist is very redundant and no one uses it in real life though. It seems to be something invented recently and only used on the internet. No one gives a shit about the over complicated string of words. If don't believe in God you don't believe in God it's very simple. If you aren't sure there is a God or not then you are Agnostic. If someone asks you what is your religious belief and you tell them Agnostic Atheist then they'll look at you funny and automatically label you as "This nigga thinks he's so special and smart lol what a dumbass"

P/S I'm not in any way religious and still don't believe in most of the things that are too out there.

One of the earliest definitions of agnostic atheism is that of Robert Flint, in his Croall Lecture of 1887–1888 (published in 1903 under the title Agnosticism).

The atheist may however be, and not unfrequently is, an agnostic. There is an agnostic atheism or atheistic agnosticism, and the combination of atheism with agnosticism which may be so named is not an uncommon one.

If a man has failed to find any good reason for believing that there is a God, it is perfectly natural and rational that he should not believe that there is a God; and if so, he is an atheist... if he goes farther, and, after an investigation into the nature and reach of human knowledge, ending in the conclusion that the existence of God is incapable of proof, cease to believe in it on the ground that he cannot know it to be true, he is an agnostic and also an atheist – an agnostic-atheist – an atheist because an agnostic... while, then, it is erroneous to identify agnosticism and atheism, it is equally erroneous so to separate them as if the one were exclusive of the other.

If you're not religious and do not hold religious beilefs, you're militant stance on the term agnostic athiest seems very bizzare. If you don't mind me asking, how do you classify you're religous belief or lack of religious belief?

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
i seen this video a few years ago. back then it was claimed to be kenya and that these guys stole a bag of potatoes or something

the bottom line is though, it's obviously not fucking somalia. the person in the OP tweet literally just used the only african muslims she could think of to push her narrative. utterly shameless, weliba we have some somalis on here bootyclapping for her as if she's not talking about them. any stick they can use in their juvenile religious vendetta

buncha I's one of the gud wunz massa ass niggas :kodaksmiley:

If someone asks you what is your religious belief and you tell them Agnostic Atheist then they'll look at you funny and automatically label you as "This nigga thinks he's so special and smart lol what a dumbass"
Again, you are self projecting what your own views of the word when you have no real knowledge of the matter. Atleast have the guts to put yourself out there for ridicule instead of hiding behind the figurative "they"

maestro

Cultural revolution
Okay okay okay haye understood. these arguments usually are repetitive and unfruitful, I've had them a million times and never gained anything from them. let's just end this shit and get back to the usual :friendhug:

If you're not religious and do not hold religious beilefs, you're militant stance on the term agnostic athiest seems very bizzare. If you don't mind me asking, how do you classify you're religous belief or lack of religious belief?

Just non demonimational secular Muslim. Anything more than that I'm keeping the rest to myself and dont feel like sharing at all:manny:

It's taken almost 3 years from quitting Islam and getting back to it. The first few months I was the stereotypical atheist the very cringeworthy types found on r/Atheism and r/exmuslim that feel the need to always argue about Islam and think western society > Muslim society like some people here do.
The rest of the time I was Agnostic and infact is the reason why I like agnosticism more than Atheism now.

Feb 2016 is when I became what I am now and I don't think I'll change for a very long time. I like it here very much. This shit has been a journey :whew: :wow:

Mike Hunt

Okay okay okay haye understood. these arguments usually are repetitive and unfruitful, I've had them a million times and never gained anything from them. let's just end this shit and get back to the usual :friendhug:

Just non demonimational secular Muslim. Anything more than that I'm keeping the rest to myself and dont feel like sharing at all:manny:

It's taken almost 3 years from quitting Islam and getting back to it. The first few months I was the stereotypical atheist the very cringeworthy types found on r/Atheism and r/exmuslim that feel the need to always argue about Islam and think western society > Muslim society like some people here do.
The rest of the time I was Agnostic and infact is the reason why I like agnosticism more than Atheism now.

Feb 2016 is when I became what I am now and I don't think I'll change for a very long time. I like it here very much. This shit has been a journey :whew: :wow:

Live and let live is my motto, no need to impose anything on somebody who is content with they're beliefs, everyone has they're own flavour of meditation.

You have yourself a good day sir.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
I highly doubt this was Muslims burning Christians to be honest.

Burning in Islam is usually forbidden except under certain circumstances if I remember correctly. There could be a multitude of reasons for this taken place.

Barbaric and fucked up nonetheless. @Tramo this is why I believe some cultures are superior than others you would never witness a crime of this nature take place with such a large crowd turnout in the West.

HAHAHAHAHA!! The Westerners back in the day were more savage towards Blacks as they viewed them to be Sub-human, so they didn't feel guilty when lynching, castrating and raping Black folk. Also White folk used to come out in droves just to watch Blacks getting killed for simply looking the wrong way.

I guess there is some truth to the notion that Africans are somewhat lacking in the mental and emotional capacity to think for themselves and lead themselves. Heck! Here I am, a faarax who is communicating with you in a tongue that doesn't belong to me.

Forever wallow and enjoy your fleeting facade.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Ive seen this video before But with a different title

"Burned alive in Kenya for stealing Potatoes"

All in all thieves just getting punished thats why the public were around and helping

I thought the nigga was gonna do a daenerys targaryen when he stood up :jcoleno:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I didnt flinch at this video does that make me cold and heartless?

You see the thing is alot of fucked up shit happens around the world people try to avoid or hear certain stuff for various reasons

No matter how brutal, hard, sad, offensive, immoral, obscene something is to look at only by seeing it with your own eyes can you make up your own opinion on the matter and see truth
I don't want to say my reaction after seeing these replies :damnmusic:

Status
Not open for further replies.