Brutal

Status
Not open for further replies.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Burning ppl alive :kendrickcry:

For ideology and...potatoes.

A good portion of Africans and Arabs are into "jungle justice", which is what we just watched. They go into a frenzy with crowds. Primitive and mind-numbingly horrible.

Except this wasn't done by Muslims it was some South African savages. The tweet was just confirmation bias by an atheist trying to justify her hatred for Muslims and Islam.

This is why no one likes Atheists

VixR

Veritas
Except this wasn't done by Muslims it was some South African savages. The tweet was just confirmation bias by an atheist trying to justify her hatred for Muslims and Islam.

This is why no one likes Atheists
..I didn't say it was done by Muslims.

You're doing the exact same thing you accused the atheist of btw.

And it's fine if u don't like atheists. I didn't ask u to like me.

Kkkk there's plenty of real barbarity to hold against muslims. This one happens to be carried out by Subhuman south Africans

maestro

Cultural revolution
..I didn't say it was done by Muslims.

You're doing the exact same thing you accused the atheist of btw.

And it's fine if u don't like atheists. I didn't ask u to like me.

How? Im not the one looking for absurd shit online like people burning other people, labeling it as Muslims torturing Christians and posting it on twitter to my already hate filled followers to make them hate Islam and Muslims even more.

These people are toxic

VixR

Veritas
How? Im not the one looking for absurd shit online like people burning other people, labeling it as Muslims torturing Christians and posting it on twitter to my already hate filled followers to make them hate Islam and Muslims even more.

These people are toxic
How do you know they're South Africans?

It was decided they were South Africans on this thread and you pinned it on the South African people as a whole w/o verification bc of their known aggression towards outsiders, the same way she pinned it as a Muslim on Christian violence incident bc of past accounts of violence towards native Christians at the hands of Muslims, or whatever her source.

She said she believed it was in Somalia, you say it's South African savages.

It's all runaway information w/o verification. Her towards a bias against religion, yours towards a bias against an ethnic group/ nationality.

You'd be surprised what some African jungle justice brigades get up to, and the fact is we still don't know if it was religiously motivated or not. There are most certainly Christians and Muslims amputating, beheading, and committing atrocities on each other in the dark continent.

Last edited:
How do you know they're South Africans?

It was decided they were South Africans on this thread and you pinned it on the South African people as a whole w/o verification bc of their known aggression towards outsiders, the same way she pinned it as a Muslim on Christian violence incident bc of past accounts of violence towards native Christians at the hands of Muslims, or whatever her source.

She said she believed it was in Somalia, you say it's South African savages.

It's all passed on information w/o verification. Her towards a bias against religion, yours towards a bias against an ethnic group/ nationality.
This video came out during the xenophobia attacks. It happened in South Africa, just deal with it.

Its pretty laughable if you are arguing for people to drop their biases. Everybody has biases. I don't think there's anything wrong with that unless you are an employer or something.

:siilaanyolaugh:
Personally I am biased against muslims because wherever they go they bring sectarianism in society

VixR

Veritas
I'm not asking for biases to be dropped, that's absurd. I'm pointing out they exist. He's complaining about the atheist bias against religion on Twitter of all places. Tough luck.

Can't expect to only hear nice things about your religion. Especially on platforms like twitter which is the dirty anus of the internet. I agree tough luck

VixR

Veritas
Social media has changed the face of news, everyone with a smartphone and half a brain is a broadcaster now lol. There's are upsides and downsides to that.

I didn't take it at face value they were Muslims as she claimed, and I honestly don't know that they're South Africans either as ppl are claiming. You shouldn't take tweets at face value without proper sources is the bottomline. I'm willing to give up my hesitations to commit as soon I see a tangible source for who the ppl are lol.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VixR

Veritas
We get it. You're down with black culture ;)

:drakekidding:
Not exactly. I dabble and that shit bangs ngl. I was writing that's the difference between you and me when that track popped into my head:icon lol:

Nothing wrong with Black ppl. I'm not plagued by the hardcore racism some ppl on here have :manny:

maestro

Cultural revolution
No on expects nice things from anyone, this is reality but all militant atheists on the internet do this shit all the time. They go to crazy lengths to look for bad things that fuel their hatred and bad perception of Muslims. If they don't find anything they do what the girl did and create some bullshit story just so she can continue this crusade against Islam.

Some even make entire websites and spend unbelievable amount of hours into this shit. That's why almost all of them are teenagers who have that kind of time on their hands. That also explains the emotions they put into this and how seriously they take themselves. If not teenagers then it's unemployed basement dwelling neckbeards who have absolutely no life what's so ever.

Other than those two groups I've never seen anyone respectable claim atheist or associate with them. Most non believers just claim "Non Religious" and distance themselves from the atheist label.

How do I know all this about Atheists? Because this was me a while back. :O27GWRK::O27GWRK:

Some of the things I posted were truly cringeworthy looking back to it now. It was so bad that I deleted all my accounts from that phase. :snoop: teenage brains are something wallahi

VixR

Veritas
No on expects nice things from anyone, this is reality but all militant atheists on the internet do this shit all the time. They go to crazy lengths to look for bad things that fuel their hatred and bad perception of Muslims. If they don't find anything they do what the girl did and create some bullshit story just so she can continue this crusade against Islam.

Some even make entire websites and spend unbelievable amount of hours into this shit. That's why almost all of them are teenagers who have that kind of time on their hands. That also explains the emotions they put into this and how seriously they take themselves. If not teenagers then it's unemployed basement dwelling neckbeards who have absolutely no life what's so ever.

Other than those two groups I've never seen anyone respectable claim atheist or associate with them. Most non believers just claim "Non Religious" and distance themselves from the atheist label.

How do I know all this about Atheists? Because this was me a while back. :O27GWRK::O27GWRK:

Some of the things I posted were truly cringeworthy looking back to it now. It was so bad that I deleted all my accounts from that phase. :snoop: teenage brains are something wallahi
This is self-projecting in its worst sense. You can't attribute your neckbeard militant basement days to all atheists, or even most atheists. FFS, as if you have to look hard to find militant anything on Twitter.

So you were an asshole. There's nothing I've said I would erase out of embarrassment. I think I'm fair in my posts, and being acidic is not my style:manny:

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir

Atleast two Atheists here in this very thread were cautious about being quick to jump to conclusions regarding the nature of this video so our reasoning clearly isn't blinded by hate.

Muslims are human beings and it's human nature to have a whole spectrum of viewpoints hence why we see the many sectarian divisions within religion itself.

But the same can't be said for the Hadith or Qur'an. Muslims will commonly point how it's in one preserved form and how the majority of it's texts are clear and coherent - a quality that Muslims ascribe to the way Muhammad himself spoke. In other words, my criticisms are largely related to the texts themselves as they are alot easier to pin down than the widely ranging and complex beliefs an individual Muslim may hold. That said however, Muslims will largely share the same view on certain topics such as homosexuality so my criticisms towards them can be more easily applied in these areas.

And please don't imply that Muslims in general hate ex-Muslims solely because they speak out against Islam it could be a factor for some I'm not denying that.
But for many others it stems from the belief that Atheists are condemned to Hell in their current state so if Allah hates them and Muslims love Allah then it naturally follows that some Muslims (a substantial amount) will also show dislike/hostility towards Atheists simply for being who they are.

Because remember, Islam preaches that the one who's condemned in Hell for eternity doesn't have to necessarily be someone who wages verbal/physical war but merely someone who simply rejects its message. Abu Talib is a good example which illustrates this point.

I've subsequently concluded that the best way to get along best with Muslims (and other conservative religious folk) is to simply not make mention of religion at all when it comes to personal interactions.

maestro

Cultural revolution
This is self-projecting in its worst sense. You can't attribute your neckbeard militant basement days to all atheists, or even most atheists. FFS, as if you have to look hard to find militant anything on Twitter.

I'm not projecting in anyway. my experience is infact extremely common and if you could get to talk to people who posted on this thread Which lots of us (including me) commented on in 2013. They would have said the same exact thing I said. The few that I met with and shared contacts with back then have all grown up from this and looked for better things to do with their lives.

You can deny this all you want but the fact still remains. This is just an overly emotional angsty teenage phase for most of us and it gets tired and boring after a while even for the most militant atheists out there. most people that have any sense will drop out of it and pursue other interests that actually help them in life.

The people that make this their entire life are usually people who most of us wouldn't associate with.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Atleast two Atheists here in this very thread were cautious about being quick to jump to conclusions regarding the nature of this video so our reasoning clearly isn't blinded by hate.

Muslims are human beings and it's human nature to have a whole spectrum of viewpoints hence why we see the many sectarian divisions within religion itself.

But the same can't be said for the Hadith or Qur'an. Muslims will commonly point how it's in one preserved form and how the majority of it's texts are clear and coherent - a quality that Muslims ascribe to the way Muhammad himself spoke. In other words, my criticisms are largely related to the texts themselves as they are alot easier to pin down than the widely ranging and complex beliefs an individual Muslim may hold. That said however, Muslims will largely share the same view on certain topics such as homosexuality so my criticisms towards them can be more easily applied in these areas.

And please don't imply that Muslims in general hate ex-Muslims solely because they speak out against Islam it could be a factor for some I'm not denying that.
But for many others it stems from the belief that Atheists are condemned to Hell in their current state so if Allah hates them and Muslims love Allah then it naturally follows that some Muslims (a substantial amount) will also show dislike/hostility towards Atheists simply for being who they are.

Because remember, Islam preaches that the one who's condemned in Hell for eternity doesn't have to necessarily be someone who wages verbal/physical war but merely someone who simply rejects its message. Abu Talib is a good example which illustrates this point.

I've subsequently concluded that the best way to get along best with Muslims (and other conservative religious folk) is to simply not make mention of religion at all when it comes to personal interactions.

The hostility comes from Atheists starting comment wars and Muslims retaliating. Just leave them alone mate. There is literally no point in antagonizing them other than to prove something to yourselves.

Don't forget the majority of people who don't believe in God or religion are not Atheists. They are Agnostic and Agnostics don't give a shit about religion and go about their business living their life in peace. It's very rare to see an Agnostic arguing about religion with other people. They're also a lot more mature too since they understand the real difference about being Atheist and Agnostic. That's why someone like Neil Degrasse Tyson is Agnostic and Ayan Hersi is Atheist :chrisfreshhah:

Atheists are just angry internet militia with mob mentality and I suspect most of them are overcompensating for being complete mouth breathing idiots in school and in real life by trying to sound smart when writing a wall of text about why God doesn't exist on a random YouTube video that doesn't even mention God or Islam not even once:mjlol:

Mike Hunt

Astra incliant sed non obligant
The hostility comes from Atheists starting comment wars and Muslims retaliating. Just leave them alone mate. There is literally no point in antagonizing them other than to prove something to yourselves.

Don't forget the majority of people who don't believe in God or religion are not Atheists. They are Agnostic and Agnostics don't give a shit about religion and go about their business living their life in peace. It's very rare to see an Agnostic arguing about religion with other people. They're also a lot more mature too since they understand the real difference about being Atheist and Agnostic. That's why someone like Neil Degrasse Tyson is Agnostic and Ayan Hersi is Atheist :chrisfreshhah:

Atheists are just angry internet militia with mob mentality and I suspect most of them are overcompensating for being complete mouth breathing idiots in school and in real life by trying to sound smart when writing a wall of text about why God doesn't exist on a random YouTube video that doesn't even mention God or Islam not even once:mjlol:

What about Agnostic Athiests doe? :cosbyhmm:

maestro

Cultural revolution
What about Agnostic Athiests doe? :cosbyhmm:

That doesn't even make sense. "You are not sure if you believe in God but you are sure you don't believe in God?" Wtf z3zrULC

After realizing how dumb the idea of atheism is and how much stupid people it attracts they invented a word that takes them closer to the less stupid and more respected ideology of Agnostic.

Usually when they reach this point it won't take long before they abandon Atheism and it's label completely and become full on Agnostic or just irreligious :icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.