Brunei to punish gay sex and adultery with death by stoning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Now that you mention it, we don't have a word for gay either :hmm:.
The word for gay is "khaniis" which is an Arabic loan word :hmm::hmm:.
Maybe Mugabe was right when he said that there are no gays in Africa :hmm::hmm::hmm:

:siilaanyolaugh: The creators of the term can take the L. Somalis of old always used to call them unmanly.

Mugabe might have been on to something.

The Aka (A Mbenga pygym group of forest foragers) and the Ngandu (a group of farmers) of the Central African Republic are the most notable. Both these groups are extensively studied and were found to have no concept of either homosexuality or masterbation. And did not engage in either practice. But these societies make sex and propagation of their group, central to there way of life. In other words, they have sex more frequently than the common person. Several times a day, most days. As they believe it to be some form of work.

how do know you all these stuff? maybe i and u should go to CAR and live like them ngandu pple

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
how do know you all these stuff? maybe i and u should go to CAR and live like them ngandu pple

I read anything. :browtf: Nah, I'm cool where I am. There is enough information out there on them. They are an endangered people. It's best to leave them be.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

World

VIP
If you look across Islamic history, hardly any people were ever punished for adultery. It’s so exceedingly rare that in the entire 1400 years of Islam, there are only a few examples that exist. Yet these khawarij groups seem to execute tens or hundreds of people.

The private lives of the general population is between them and Allah.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I love it when he was asked do you dislike homosexuals? His thoughts were some where else, possibly day dreaming, and then he snapped back to reality and said

"Of course. They are disgusting"

Then he went ahead and incriminated himself. He elaborated

" i never thought what they were doing until "I saw" and then he changed it to " I have been told recently"

Someone showed him a gay , and the old man was beside himself. It shook him.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Islam is regressive and has no place in the modern world.

Being gay isn't a choice, so you believe your god creates people just to punish them? That is a fucked up ideology to adhere to.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Islam is regressive and has no place in the modern world.

Being gay isn't a choice, so you believe your god creates people just to punish them? That is a fucked up ideology to adhere to.

Bruv, as a heterosexual man, you are required to tame your lust for a woman who isn't your wife. You can't control the lust itself, but you should be able to control yourself from acting such devious behaviors. It's the same for people who have feelings for the same sex, they're obliged to keep it in check.Their behaviors are depraved and are fiercely condemned by the Lord (SWT), so they should listen to his word. And people in general who yearn for obtaining something they can't have, they can't just steal it. Discipline is something essential in this world--a world where the devil is always whispering in your ear trying to make you go to Hell. If trying to save your soul in the Akhirah is going to get labeled as "regressive", then you ought to find a better insult. What you "want" is never what's actually good for you. Why do you think drug addictions are a thing?

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Bruv, as a heterosexual man, you are required to tame your lust for a woman who isn't your wife. You can't control the lust itself, but you should be able to control yourself from acting such devious behaviors. It's the same for people who have feelings for the same sex, they're obliged to keep it in check.Their behaviors are depraved and are fiercely condemned by the Lord (SWT), so they should listen to his word. And people in general who yearn for obtaining something they can't have, they can't just steal it. Discipline is something essential in this world--a world where the devil is always whispering in your ear trying to make you go to Hell. If trying to save your soul in the Akhirah is going to get labeled as "regressive", then you ought to find a better insult. What you "want" is never what's actually good for you. Why do you think drug addictions are a thing?

Except you have the option to get married and live your so called halal life. Gay people don't get that option with Islam. Why do I have to be celibate the rest of my life but you're allowed to get married? If I don't believe in the religion you follow, it should not be able to dictate the way I live my life. So many Muslim people fail to see that. Could you imagine if in any of the western countries there was no separation of church and state and you were punished for things that are haram in their religion which you do not adhere to? It's absurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts