Brunei to punish gay sex and adultery with death by stoning

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I believe homosexuality is unnatural in a biological sense.
I don't believe killing a homosexual makes any sense though.

I also believe there's a heave gay agenda in the West. I don't look favorably on it.

Apollo

VIP
You guys are not helping with the stereotype that far-right white people put out about that even milquetoast moderate Muslims like Sharia Law.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Next year on the News: Brunei's once stable economy crashed and the inflation is 800%. People are protesting on the streets and demanding the immediate resignation of the Sultan.

Trump: WE WILL MAKE BRUNEI GREAT AGAIN (MBGA).
download.jpeg

There has to be four witnesses to prosecute an adulterer, but who has time for that

This should make people wonder. The prosecution for adultery/theft in Islam is really in fact more of a massive deterrent than a harsh punishment.

I don't blame a lot of people who see shariah law as something to be abhorred...because there is so much misunderstanding and propaganda around to make people fearful of the word shariah...let alone what it entails.

Allah created us and he knows what is best for us.

There would be no need for overcrowding in prisons if every man knew he would get his hand cut off if he stole. Maybe a few people will get the punishment carried out on them which in turns acts as a deterrent to anyone else thinking of taking something unlawfully.

The problem of high rates of crime does not just exist in the west. Go to somali...you wouldn't be seeing isbaaro,corrupt politicians if we actually carried the law Allah gave us to implement.

I ain't no terrorist..i am Muslim who truly believes that Allah knows what is best for us.

There has to be four witnesses to prosecute an adulterer, but who has time for that
In modern times, the application of Sharia law in Muslim countries quickly turns to barbarism and authoritarian rule. Political corruption and a lack of education is rife in many Muslim majority countries which is why I am against the full implementation of Sharia Law. It’s better if we first build up our countries, diversify our economies and undertake a large-scale reformation of the education system to fit world standards before one is given religious, authoritarian rights.

Does this mean the dumb gays will finally stop supporting Muslims? Other left-wing groups and even Average Joe on the street from all other faiths and backgrounds have stopped supporting Muslims and have began to criticize them. Will the gays finally stop wearing the hijab to show "solidarity" and instead defecate on them with the right-wing who treat them better than Muslims ever will?

:mjlol:

Does this mean the dumb gays will finally stop supporting Muslims? Other left-wing groups and even Average Joe on the street from all other faiths and backgrounds have stopped supporting Muslims and have began to criticize them. Will the gays finally stop wearing the hijab to show "solidarity" and instead defecate on them with the right-wing who treat them better than Muslims ever will?

:mjlol:

I actually find it so funny how people stand in solidarity with Muslims. Islam is wonderful and truly is a religion of peace but Muslims themselves are some of the most rude, judgemental and ignorant people on the planet. They expect everyone to feel sorry for them because islamophobia but don’t bat an eyelash when a synagogue is attacked. :bell:

I actually find it so funny how people stand in solidarity with Muslims. Islam is wonderful and truly is a religion of peace but Muslims themselves are some of the most rude, judgemental and ignorant people on the planet. They expect everyone to feel sorry for them because islamophobia but don’t bat an eyelash when a synagogue is attacked. :bell:

I was walking by a anti Islamophobia event months ago and I swear nearly every one of them was a gay or tranny. The feminists and eco-nuts and the hippies were no where on sight. Even the other left-wing crazy groups were not there.

Muslims cheered and laughed when their Muslim brother slaughtered 50 Orlando gays. They were also pleased when other attacks on unbelievers happen. They don't even post a news release expressing condolences on their websites.

People have had enough. Even the Buddhists hate them and they are so peaceful. Muslims destroyed the Buddhas of Bamyan, which is older than Islam itself and which they hold very dear. Everyone knows Muslims do not respect others and people have gotten tired of it.

Hopefully this Brunei story will get the last gay holdouts flip to the other side. There is good news to this.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
This man speaks for all africans. May his flaw be forgotten for he has claimed the position of representative of africa from the great Idi amin dada.

:lawd::rejoice:

Cadaans and their patronizing tones...Do depraved khaniis people matter that much to you guys? Sickening, really.

:it0tdo8: A thousand Mashallahs for Brunei :it0tdo8: :2tjlv3e: I knew Brunei was already a beautiful country, but it must be amazing if they've actually got the guts to incorporate a diin-based government. I hope they succeed and exceed and don't give leeway to corruption.

@Lolala

Do you know the lifestyles of the male members of the royal family? Google them. Check YouTube. They studied the House of Saud and found if they apply Shariah Laws for the masses, it might help them rule strictly and a better way to control the masses. Now, every opposition will be accused of breaking these laws and stoned to death. Said Baree’s mistake as a dictator, he didn’t apply these laws to prolong his dictatorship.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Judging from this thread one can conclude that Somalis are fake leftwingers/liberals.

They are at heart like the Republican/Conservative whites who want them out of the country and only vote leftwing for the gibs.

No shit, sherlock. Wallahi, if we were in a Muslim country, you bet yourself I would be voting conserative. Alas, though, when the conserative party hate your foreign Muslim guts, it becomes quite idiotic to do so. Most POC are like this, if we're being frank. 90% of Blacks are highly religious evangelicals, yet don't vote for the party that supports their ideology. Such a mystery on why they vote blue...Could it be that the white evangelicals hate them? Who knows.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
@Lolala

Do you know the lifestyles of the male members of the royal family? Google them. Check YouTube. They studied the House of Saud and found if they apply Shariah Laws for the masses, it might help them rule strictly and a better way to control the masses. Now, every opposition will be accused of breaking these laws and stoned to death. Said Baree’s mistake as a dictator, he didn’t apply these laws to prolong his dictatorship.

If it's applied in a oppressive manner, then you'll get oppressive results. Secular governments fall victim to this all the time, too. If the governmental power is fairly divided amongst the peoples and different branches and corruption is condemned, then Shariah will act as the best possible check on the people.

I was walking by a anti Islamophobia event months ago and I swear nearly every one of them was a gay or tranny. The feminists and eco-nuts and the hippies were no where on sight. Even the other left-wing crazy groups were not there.

Muslims cheered and laughed when their Muslim brother slaughtered 50 Orlando gays. They were also pleased when other attacks on unbelievers happen. They don't even post a news release expressing condolences on their websites.

People have had enough. Even the Buddhists hate them and they are so peaceful. Muslims destroyed the Buddhas of Bamyan, which is older than Islam itself and which they hold very dear. Everyone knows Muslims do not respect others and people have gotten tired of it.

Hopefully this Brunei story will get the last gay holdouts flip to the other side. There is good news to this.

You summarised everything I was trying to say. Muslims literally have their heads stuck in their ass.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist

upload_2019-3-28_17-14-58.png

upload_2019-3-28_17-17-17.png

Go on, spread some more lies, waryaa :farmajoyaab: Muslims are literally the first ones on the scene to start apologizing, even though they're literally under no obligation to! Muslims donate hundreds of thousands of dollars after a terrorist attack happens, despite having no connections to the terrorist and repeatedly condemning what they do. :mahubowtf: We're not terrorists. We don't have a connection to terrorism. We don't partake in terrorism. We're the biggest victims from both terrorism and counter-terrorism. Literally shut up.

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-28_17-13-42.png
    upload_2019-3-28_17-13-42.png
    84.1 KB · Views: 115

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
What societies don't have gay people?

The Aka (A Mbenga pygym group of forest foragers) and the Ngandu (a group of farmers) of the Central African Republic are the most notable. Both these groups are extensively studied and were found to have no concept of either homosexuality or masterbation. And did not engage in either practice. But these societies make sex and propagation of their group, central to there way of life. In other words, they have sex more frequently than the common person. Several times a day, most days. As they believe it to be some form of work.

Kratos

Sonder
The Aka (A Mbenga pygym group of forest foragers) and the Ngandu (a group of farmers) of the Central African Republic are the most notable. Both these groups are extensively studied and were found to have no concept of either homosexuality or masterbation. And did not engage in either practice. But these societies make sex and propagation of their group, central to there way of life. In other words, they have sex more frequently than the common person. Several times a day, most days. As they believe it to be some form of work.
Now that you mention it, we don't have a word for gay either :hmm:.
The word for gay is "khaniis" which is an Arabic loan word :hmm::hmm:.
Maybe Mugabe was right when he said that there are no gays in Africa :hmm::hmm::hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.