Brown and Arab are going after Halima

Those were my thoughts when I looked at the video. It is a guy thing and basic instinct for males. They stood out plus the big forehead. Other than that I don't care what she does. We all have our personal lives. People are being too busy with what they aren't tasked to care.
Some thoughts aren’t meant to be voiced out. Iska xishood, you too old to be acting like that.

They're this mad about Somalis dominating the hijabi modelling world, meanwhile I'm waiting for our first Victorias Secret Angel

Praise The Lord Applause GIF

@Banadiri Warrior and @cooli3o

I’m really interested on your perception on modestly.

She looks pretty modest to me. She’s not showing any skin by the looks of it.

I understand In islam: it’s frowned upon for women to go to the model industry and have their looks exploited.

but what’s the deal here?
Modesty only has one meaning. If she's modest you wouldn't be seeing her on display like that , her figure wouldn't be showing, her face or neck wouldn't be showing etc list goes on.

Don't water down our beautiful deen by saying frowned upon, it's prohibited

We’re talking about modesty here.

Not if women are allowed to showcase their looks to their spouses.

You laughed at me earlier about the comments I made about “modesty”

she looks modest and pretty decent. So again what’s the deal?

she’s not showing any skin.
An actress can't be modest simple, ever seen a niqabi actress? Exactly, because you can't be evil and good at same time

They're this mad about Somalis dominating the hijabi modelling world, meanwhile I'm waiting for our first Victorias Secret Angel

Praise The Lord Applause GIF
There's no hijabi models they just wear scarfs they don't fulfill conditions of hijab to be referred to as hijabi, don't water down Islam by referring to the way they're dressed as hijab

its because sadiq and amir don't present themselves as Muslims, they are mayor and boxer first, being Muslim doesn't really have much to do with their identity, I still forget sadiq is mayor sometimes let alone him being Muslim
but chunkz presents himself as a Muslim, somalis are known to be the most religious disapora by asians and arabs, everyone sees them as religious and chunk sharky etc... recently talk more about Islam and use Allahs name in videos and popularised saying Islamic phrases so they are held to a higher standard(even though anyone who knows these guys in real life knows that they were not the best of Muslims at all but Im not going to expose their past)
xalima wears a hijab and does modelling, she is the most popular "hijabi model", so being Muslim is part of her identity, therefore muslims are going to come after her
No she doesn't wear hijab, for her to be considered hijabi she has to be fulfilling conditions of hijab same way for someone to pray Salah there's conditions of Salah and likewise anything similar

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
Modesty only has one meaning. If she's modest you wouldn't be seeing her on display like that , her figure wouldn't be showing, her face or neck wouldn't be showing etc list goes on.

Don't water down our beautiful deen by saying frowned upon, it's prohibited

Okay; I get that in the Muslim community it’s not okay for a women to partake in the beauty industry.

But you know I’m referring to her clothings.

She doesn’t dress inappropriately or wearing any western clothes; she’s wearing a hijabi.

Okay; I get that in the Muslim community it’s not okay for a women to partake in the beauty industry.

But you know I’m referring to her clothings.

She doesn’t dress inappropriately or wearing any western clothes; she’s wearing a hijabi.
Say it's prohibited not just "it's not okay" that sounds too soft.

No it's inappropriate, it's showing her figure clearly ,her hair and neck are showing, she's wearing tight trousers, she's posing degenerately for men that aren't her husband. Hijab isn't just a piece of clothing that cover the hair that's a scarf. To be a hijabi every single condition of hijab has to be met. Simple as that . Our deen is simple only person who should be seeing her dressed like that is her husband

Say it's prohibited not just "it's not okay" that sounds too soft.

No it's inappropriate, it's showing her figure clearly ,her hair and neck are showing, she's wearing tight trousers, she's posing degenerately for men that aren't her husband. Hijab isn't just a piece of clothing that cover the hair that's a scarf. To be a hijabi every single condition of hijab has to be met. Simple as that . Our deen is simple only person who should be seeing her dressed like that is her husband
how is banadiri food different to somali food? there is a resturaunt in finsbury park I went past called banadiri something just wanna know what the food is like

would you be ok with someone saying that about your mother?

Thankfully, My Hooyo wouldn't have placed herself in the public eye like Haliimo does. And it is natural to admire a woman for something about her looks. I am sure both your father and my father saw something in our respective mothers. It is really silly to question a man's instinct towards a female.

Some thoughts aren’t meant to be voiced out. Iska xishood, you too old to be acting like that.

No man is too old for admiring something about a female they saw. Besides, we are all anonymous here, so it is not like you know me and I know you, we are all characters behind a veil of obscurity. It is better if you keep a lock on your silly emotions on social platforms like this.

Hijab is covering the whole body, not just the hair. The cloth that covers the hair is called khimar. So if a woman is wearing the khimar but not covering her body properly she is not in fact wearing hijab.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
If khabib was acting out because he portrayed himself as a Muslim from the jump he would be getting lambasted if he did anything remotely unIslamic online because of how he built his image Amir Khan did nothing Islamic until now and he's not in the spot light somalis are always in the spot light.

If Ali dawah or Mohammed hijab acted out they would be torn a new one by the muslim community.

There are many somali Muslims online that don't ever speak about Islam that never get attacked for being muslim or somali so it depends on how you present yourself and if you ever talk about Islam when your blowing up.
The sport is literally haram though. Muslims need to start directing some vim to Muslim men.
:ooh:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
No the point is they won't bring attention to it or talk on it for to long in front of ajnabis and call it out instead they do it in there own languages online and keep the ceeb between themselves. There gender wars in English are never that bad or its controlled.

Somalis magnify everything and let everyone weigh in and get involved and take it from the individual and place blame and attack on the whole gender.
They won’t call it out at all because Muslim men do whatever they want and the community will always support them even if it’s kufr (Zayn Malik). There’s a huge double standard against women, so a better comparison would be somali men and Pakistani women.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
You still haven't cured your mentality there's no our in this unless you're her close relative in some way either way it's a Muslim L ,no such thing as their Muslim L.

You are mentally retarded.

This reminds me of the colonialists whom made africans christian to bamboozle them.

You got islam, the religion of asking questions. Of challenging the status quo, if the people drifted away.

Have a backbone you idiot.

Your people are forgotten in the ummah, look at how they mobilised to help north africa.

What support does somalia get?

Nothing!

Did we help these people out before when they where poor hell yes.

They rather pay for a half a bilion art piece than help somalia.

May allah continue to punish you with mental retardation smh....

Trending

Latest posts