Brown and Arab are going after Halima

Muslim women do that. Maybe not to the extent of men but many do, don’t let social media fool you. They don’t obsess over it on social media either. You have to keep in mind, that cultural norms affect peoples perspective of religion. A lot of these cultures have always placed more burden on women. It’s not like they care more because of Islam, but their own dhaqan. If they did care, they’d hold themselves accountable first before looking at other people. I guess the only way to counter it now is for women to be as loud as men but many women and men just see it as another gender war and I don’t encourage anything that isn’t rooted in Islam.
No just apply it in your actions. Actions speak the loudest. Reject and shame degenerate guy via your actions.
I see a lot of degenerate guys getting free passes from women in our culture aswell there culture. Some women actually support these guys being degens emboldening them. I'm not talking soical media in this comment and the last. This is stuff you'll see irl. Pick me's seeking validation from any random guy are very prevalent irl.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
No just apply it in your actions. Actions speak the loudest. Reject and shame degenerate guy via your actions.
I see a lot of degenerate guys getting free passes from women in our culture aswell there culture. Some women actually support these guys being degens emboldening them. I'm not talking soical media in this comment and the last. This is stuff you'll see irl. Pick me's seeking validation from any random guy are very prevalent irl.
I loath degenerates so I wouldn’t know, nothing disgusts me more than a b*tch-man.
:damn:

I loath degenerates so I wouldn’t know, nothing disgusts me more than a b*tch-man.
:damn:
I'm not talking about that kind of degeneracy although it still applies there aswell 💀
I'm talking about wannabe gangsters/zanis amongst men etc get free passes and like you said once it gets normalised the other gender starts doing it aswell.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I'm not talking about that kind of degeneracy although it still applies there aswell 💀
I'm talking about wannabe gangsters/zanis amongst men etc get free passes and like you said once it gets normalised the other gender starts doing it aswell.
I consider them all degenerates. I want to vomit when I see a farax dress like this
IMG_0880.jpeg

:ohlord: :trash:
Let us be honest, it’s not like these men are straight up telling women they are degenerate zanis. Either they hide it or the women already knew and well, water seeks its own level. Zani men can talk all that talk, but if a women knew their history, then she’s probably of his stock. From what I know, these kind of faraxs mingle with degenerate xalimos. So I ain’t mad. Keep your degeneracy to yourselves, thank you.
:mjohreally:

I consider them all degenerates. I want to vomit when I see a farax dress like this
View attachment 295147
:ohlord: :trash:
Let us be honest, it’s not like these men are straight up telling women they are degenerate zanis. Either they hide it or the women already knew and well, water seeks its own level. Zani men can talk all that talk, but if a women knew their history, then she’s probably of his stock. From what I know, these kind of faraxs mingle with degenerate xalimos. So I ain’t mad. Keep your degeneracy to yourselves, thank you.
:mjohreally:
We have had xalimos on here asking for advice contemplating whether they should go forward with guys who admit it to them or they knew about there degeneracy yet they come in here looking for answers but still going idk because many even if there not about that life are attracted to those who are about that life or like i said are just more forgiving about it. (Im talking about the average individual here not necessarily fully on deen but definitely not degens)
I have heard of uber religious xalimos and non xalimos marrying ex con faraxs and ajnabis who have done everything in the book. The opposite barely happens unless she's unknown and it's between just them.

These types of faraxs are the same ones who are being hypocrites and demanding what they themselves ain't and often times get exactly what they want.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I have heard of uber religious xalimos and non xalimos marrying ex con faraxs and ajnabis who have done everything in the book. The opposite barely happens unless she's unknown and it's between just them.
Y’all still believe this in 2023? Faraxs made that shit up. 2012 bristol drama involved reformed faraxs and reformed xalimos, there was like one or two ajnabi and they ran with it.
:chrisfreshhah:

Y’all still believe this in 2023? Faraxs made that shit up. 2012 bristol drama involved reformed faraxs and reformed xalimos, there was like one or two ajnabi and they ran with it.
:chrisfreshhah:
No I'm talking about current examples. What do you think all these wannabe ex gangsters preaches are doing?
It's become a grift guys involved in all sorts have a change of heart and then come in to the masjid talk about there experiences and be related able to the crowd of kids and they will have a line of women asking to get married 💀

yh can't lie these women are lost, have u watched akhi aymans videos about how many women try to seduce him?
No but its definitely women of all walks of life peruing him. Guys who reform or mix up the bad with the good have women falling over themselves for him but there is no way a woman with an equivalent past is ever gonna be sought after in the same way by men.

In general pious guys have it the easiest when it comes to getting women and there women are way more patient with them compared to normal guys who provide financial/physical/emotional support. (Not saying they don't provide those things but if they where ever lacking in any it basically wouldn't matter)

The most underrated guys are those in that sheikh/student of knowledge circle in this department.

(Not saying they don't provide those things but if they where ever lacking in any it basically wouldn't matter)
yes i watched a podcast with naseeha sessions and this isn't backbiting because eh publicly said it in his podcast about marriage, he neglected his wife for 3/4 years because he was seeking knowledge even though he didnt need to neglect her but she stayed patient, usually a pious man will have women desperate to be with them, whether they are patient because they are righteous or because they are scared of losing them or whatever idk, but having a women like that is good

The most underrated guys are those in that sheikh/student of knowledge circle in this department.
wdym underrated in terms of how many women want to be with them?

yes i watched a podcast with naseeha sessions and this isn't backbiting because eh publicly said it in his podcast about marriage, he neglected his wife for 3/4 years because he was seeking knowledge even though he didnt need to neglect her but she stayed patient, usually a pious man will have women desperate to be with them, whether they are patient because they are righteous or because they are scared of losing them or whatever idk, but having a women like that is good

wdym underrated in terms of how many women want to be with them?
Yeah people don't really talk about it like that or realise how easy it is as a guy to get and keep women no matter what as a guy in that circle. Many guys even authubillah enter those circles with women as there end goal.

What I'm saying is people don't know how op pious guys are. All this arguments about women nature and what should be focused on and if you need game or not goes out of the window as a pious guy. You can technically do whatever you want and get whatever outcome you want but then again it's the fact that there religious leading them to not abusing it. It's underrated because people in general don't realise it can be done and abuse it.

Yeah people don't really talk about it like that or realise how easy it is as a guy to get and keep women no matter what as a guy in that circle. Many guys even authubillah enter those circles with women as there end goal.

What I'm saying is people don't know how op pious guys are. All this arguments about women nature and what should be focused on and if you need game or not goes out of the window as a pious guy. You can technically do whatever you want and get whatever outcome you want but then again it's the fact that there religious leading them to not abusing it. It's underrated because people in general don't realise it can be done and abuse it.
yh facts, it isn't limited to religious ppl though, its also got to do with ppl who have good jobs, career, lots of money, fame, or something else going for them.

difference is though as a pious person u only marrying one women in reality, whereas non-muslims get to abuse their power and have fun with multiple women,as a pious person u are restricted to one, so unless u are cheating on ur wife(u see this alot in the online dawah scene) its not like u are gonna be obsessed with being righoutes too get women for that long after u have already been married

yh facts, it isn't limited to religious ppl though, its also got to do with ppl who have good jobs, career, lots of money, fame, or something else going for them.
Na the level of devotion and loyality is not the same. Those guys with good jobs/careers basically the top 1% in terms of wealth get cheated on the most and women feel that there settling and its basically a transaction since those guys are working all the time they leave there women emotionally and physically with nothing. A pious broke guy could do the exact same thing and his wife or wives would be way more devoted and loyal. No woman want to be know as the one that was left by the guy with the best rep in the community especially not for cheating. That basically ruins ever getting any good prospects after that and many women are lining up to take her spot if she messes up
difference is though as a pious person u only marrying one women in reality, whereas non-muslims get to abuse their power and have fun with multiple women,as a pious person u are restricted to one, so unless u are cheating on ur wife(u see this alot in the online dawah scene) its not like u are gonna be obsessed with being righoutes too get women for that long after u have already been married
You can marry up to 4.

I have seen some broke guys or who are just going by and don't care about money like that have long happy marriages with multiple women because they want to be with them money and all that is a bonus. Women are simply less demanding of them and are willing to sacrifice more for them. Women put pious guys on a pedestal while guys put all women on a pedestal.

Last edited:
You can marry up to 4.
yh but most dont
I have seen some broke guys or who are just going by and don't care about money like that have long happy marriages with multiple women because they want to be with them money and all that is a bonus
yh I dont believe it, if ur broke and married to multiple women its very very difficult, they are probably putting on a front
Women are simply less demanding of them and are willing to sacrifice more for them. Women put pious guys on a pedestal while guys put all women on a pedestal.
thats interesting.

yh but most dont
Because they are mainly pious and know there wives rights and don't abuse it. Plus women isn't there motivation.
yh I dont believe it, if ur broke and married to multiple women its very very difficult, they are probably putting on a front.
Na trust me by broke I mean relatively broke. No woman would accept the same from a normal guy with the same salary especially when he tells you he wants multiple wives on that same salary and that he will be stretching it between them.
thats interesting.
No type of guy compares to a religious guy which is why I said there underrated because everyone talks about being rich and other factors when even amongst gaalo the preachers and cult leaders get whatever they want hence all these scandals.

Women on average are more pious then men and will be more willing to be with someone who can bring them closer to the deen. Women like leaders. These guys are leaders with in the ummah.

One things for sure all these pious guys don't have any issues with there wives in there households like everyone keeps complaining about in the average household.

Because they are mainly pious and know there wives rights and don't abuse it. Plus women isn't there motivation.

Na trust me by broke I mean relatively broke. No woman would accept the same from a normal guy with the same salary especially when he tells you he wants multiple wives on that same salary and that he will be stretching it between them.

No type of guy compares to a religious guy which is why I said there underrated because everyone talks about being rich and other factors when even amongst gaalo the preachers and cult leaders get whatever they want hence all these scandals.

Women are on average are more pious then men and will be more willing to be with someone who can bring them closer to the deen. Women like leaders. These guys are leaders with in the ummah.

One things for sure all these pious guys don't have any issues with there wives in there households like everyone keeps complaining about in the average household.
thats a fact, but I feel like this only exists because there is a shortage of pious men

if we had an influx of pious people, women would be less tolerant of what normal pious men do and run their families and would not be willing to be in polygynous marriage as there would be many other men who want only one wife and are rightoues
so although u see it as an advantage, I kind of see it as a privilege

thats a fact, but I feel like this only exists because there is a shortage of pious men
if we had an influx of pious people, women would be less tolerant of what normal pious men do and run their families and would not be willing to be in polygynous marriage as there would be many other men who want only one wife and are rightoues
so although u see it as an advantage, I kind of see it as a privilege
Yeah it's basic supply and demand if everyone was pious and there where equal amounts of women and men they wouldn't care to share a guy when they can have his equal all to themselves but because there isn't that many pious guys. Many will choose to settle instead of being with an handsome or even rich guy. And there is also a hierarchy even amongst pious guys so it would still be a sought after limited supply.

A rich handsome pious sheikh is basically the jackpot.

Think about it esa alyahisallam will not return as a prophet he will be the sheikh of his time and a follower of Mohammed and undoubtedly he will be the most learned and pious guy of his time but his whole era is going to be what you described everyone will be pious. However Which muslim woman wouldn't want to marry esa when he comes down in his time? Everyone else would be settling in comparison. Hierarchy still exists. The ceiling and fall go up together. There simply would be less tolerance of those that aren't pious or mediocre if everyone was pious.

Yeah it's basic supply and demand if everyone was pious and there where equal amounts of women and men they wouldn't care to share a guy when they can have his equal all to themselves but because there isn't that many pious guys. Many will choose to settle instead of being with an handsome or even rich guy. And there is also a hierarchy even amongst pious guys so it would still be a sought after limited supply.

A rich handsome pious sheikh is basically the jackpot.

Think about it esa alyahisallam will not return as a prophet he will be the sheikh of his time and a follower of Mohammed and undoubtedly he will be the most learned and pious guy of his time but his whole era is going to be what you described everyone will be pious. However Which muslim woman wouldn't want to marry esa when he comes down in his time? Everyone else would be settling in comparison. Hierarchy still exists. The ceiling and fall go up together. There simply would be less tolerance of those that aren't pious or mediocre if everyone was pious.
thing is women say they want a pious man but dont realise living with a man not of this worldly life is very difficult, the Prophet sallallahu alayhi wasalams wives all lived difficult lives and if it was not for their patience they would have divorced.

Trending