Brown and Arab are going after Halima

thing is women say they want a pious man but dont realise living with a man not of this worldly life is very difficult, the Prophet sallallahu alayhi wasalams wives all lived difficult lives and if it was not for their patience they would have divorced.
There not for everyone but like I said many women are pious and are ok with making sacrifices if it's worth it and brings them closer to the deen. For the right guy they will make the sacrifice if sacrifice is needed.
Like I said before the only men women put on a pedestal is the pious ones.

Not mocked/humiliated but she should be advised publicly since the sin is out in public.

once she gets a tastes of the life and all that comes with it, no amount of advice will do.

but shame and ridicule might make her feel bad about herself, and make her change.

There not for everyone but like I said many women are pious and are ok with making sacrifices if it's worth it and brings them closer to the deen. For the right guy they will make the sacrifice if sacrifice is needed.
Like I said before the only men women put on a pedestal is the pious ones.
From my experience alot of girls who are not really religious are scared off by being religious

From my experience alot of girls who are not really religious are scared off by being religious
Thats because they don't feel adequate and are not at that stage in there deen so it's overwhelming and because the bigger the deen gap the more you'll have to sacrifice. Some people simply aren't there or are not willing to part with whatever lifestyle there living. Not everyone is deen over dunya especially not while there still young but everyone always comes to regret not being closer to the deen at some point in life if not on the day of judgment.

Religious women are the best aswell which is why the prophet basically said that people marry for various reasons but marry the one on deen otherwise you'll regret it.

once she gets a tastes of the life and all that comes with it, no amount of advice will do.

but shame and ridicule might make her feel bad about herself, and make her change.

I'm talking from an Islamic perspective. You can't make people change only Allah grants hidayah. But we have a responsibility to advice people. Mocking and ridiculing people isn't the correct way and will only push them further away.

Trending

Latest posts