Brown and Arab are going after Halima

Why do they never come for like Sadiq Khan? Or that Brown boxer Amir Khan that sleeps around with Chavvy white women despite being married and the list is endless. Instead they have an obsession with Somalis. From Halima Aden to Chunkz. What’s crazy is that whilst those two might not be the most practicing and there is a lot to be critical about them, they’re not on the level of the other Brown Muslim celebs. They’re in fact at least conscious of being Muslim.

Last edited:
Why do they never come for like Sadiq Khan? Or that Brown boxer Amir Khan that sleeps around with Chazzy white women despite being married and the list is endless. Instead they have an obsession with Somalis. From Halima Aden to Chunkz. What’s crazy is that whilst those two might not be the most practicing and there is a lot to be critical about them, they’re not on the level of the other Brown Muslim celebs. They’re in fact at least conscious of being Muslim.
I don’t think it’s solely Somalis, I think in her case, it’s to do with being a woman. Every hijab wearer who’s publicly taken it off has been met with a ton of backlash. I do agree that Somalis are put on a laser focus, ironic really considering how much degenerate behaviour can flourish in other communities.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
She marketed herself as the ”muslim” model and as a defender of hijab. No wonder you have ajanabis commenting on her post, most being positive or even defending her.

I am 100% victim blaming her, should have just kept quiet and kept doing modeling (a heinous industry).

I pray she leaves this criminal industry rife with exploitations. Look at her face, the noor is missing, the lagaroone executives are running a gulag. My dear sister needs to escape:mjcry: God knows what she has seen or went through.

Why do they never come for like Sadiq Khan? Or that Brown boxer Amir Khan that sleeps around with Chazzy white women despite being married and the list is endless. Instead they have an obsession with Somalis. From Halima Aden to Chunkz. What’s crazy is that whilst those two might not be the most practicing and there is a lot to be critical about them, they’re not on the level of the other Brown Muslim celebs. They’re in fact at least conscious of being Muslim.
its because sadiq and amir don't present themselves as Muslims, they are mayor and boxer first, being Muslim doesn't really have much to do with their identity, I still forget sadiq is mayor sometimes let alone him being Muslim
but chunkz presents himself as a Muslim, somalis are known to be the most religious disapora by asians and arabs, everyone sees them as religious and chunk sharky etc... recently talk more about Islam and use Allahs name in videos and popularised saying Islamic phrases so they are held to a higher standard(even though anyone who knows these guys in real life knows that they were not the best of Muslims at all but Im not going to expose their past)
xalima wears a hijab and does modelling, she is the most popular "hijabi model", so being Muslim is part of her identity, therefore muslims are going to come after her

Because they don't market/present themselves as Muslims. The moment you do you'll be scrutinised by the whole Muslim community and if your a woman or madow more so especially if your somali because piety is attached to somalis

Because they don't market/present themselves as Muslims. The moment you do you'll be scrutinised by the whole Muslim community and if your a woman or madow more so especially if your somali because piety is attached to somalis
yh noone knew harry pinero was Muslim, then after peoples started knowing he got backlash on his videos, although he doesn't get enough backlash tbh, Idk why, I think ppl still see him as irreligious or non-muslim so they don't judge him. but he does outrageous stuff

yh noone knew harry pinero was Muslim, then after peoples started knowing he got backlash on his videos, although he doesn't get enough backlash tbh, Idk why, I think ppl still see him as irreligious or non-muslim so they don't judge him. but he does outrageous stuff
well Harry never marketed himself as a Muslim but he’s getting backlash yet someone like Amir Khan a blatantly Muslim name and man of Pakistani extraction is loved by the Pakistani community with hardly any backlash despite his face all over the sun for cheating with chavs

well Harry never marketed himself as a Muslim but he’s getting backlash yet someone like Amir Khan a blatantly Muslim name and man of Pakistani extraction is loved by the Pakistani community with hardly any backlash despite his face all over the sun for cheating with chavs

They place somalis on a higher standard because those communities are qashin in comparison deen wise. A lot of them are also just haters. Somali gangsters/rappers and openly promiscuous women who don't wear hijab aren't attacked at all.

amir doesn't market himself as Muslim, but in general south asians know that hes irreligious so they could care less what he does, I dont think he ever really mentions Islam, he married a half white non hijabi, now if he purported himself as a Muslim boxer he would probably get alot more backlash.
also alot of south asians are very irreligious and what he does is normal for alot of them

She seems to be going even further and further into that world than before.

I won't be surprised if in a year or two complete ditches the hijab, and gets bf

amir doesn't market himself as Muslim, but in general south asians know that hes irreligious so they could care less what he does, I dont think he ever really mentions Islam, he married a half white non hijabi, now if he purported himself as a Muslim boxer he would probably get alot more backlash.
also alot of south asians are very irreligious and what he does is normal for alot of them
Amir Khan talks about Islam all the time and goes Umrah and Hajj and documents it. You don’t know what you’re talking about and his wife isn’t half white. He isn’t that much different to Chunks with regards to mentioning Islam.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Maybe the reason is that, when you search it up the following results appear:
1695293241256.png

1695293262222.png

to be honest arabs are way more degenerate with their behaviour.

Search on the web, what arabs are up to.

you will be shocked, and they still have energy for us.

the only reason they come for our people is because we treat it normaly.

go ahead say something about french montana, dj khaled etc...
they will deflect and bring up a somali who is sinning.

disgusting behaviour wallahi.

Amir Khan talks about Islam all the time and goes Umrah and Hajj and documents it. You don’t know what you’re talking about and his wife isn’t half white. He isn’t that much different to Chunks with regards to mentioning Islam.
Ive been following him for about 7 years now and I don't see him talking much about Islam tbh and ppl don't see him as an Islamic figure just a pakistani boxer.
Also I really thought his wife was half white.
also chunkz is different, he caters to a much younger audience who a big proportion of is Muslim and looking for Muslim role models, he openly is Muslim and mentions Islam alot, so all the internet kids are going to get onto him for anything haram he does
amir khans audience is not on the internet all day being keyboard warriors, thats mainly young ppl