Brown and Arab are going after Halima

why you think? Inantu waa soomaali. Do you have diig in you?
walaal, I don't care about this girl halima, she is a hijabi model, If people criticise her I do not care, only time I care is if they bring up the fact she is somali or say something about somalis. otherwise although they seem to unfairly criticise somalis, these guys are still basing their entire career off of haram, so I could care less if they get these comments

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
laa in uk irreligious sunnis will marry irreligious shias

you should come aswell:russsmug:
Disgusting 🤮 you say UK when it’s really just Pakistanis
Why would I marry someone that would kill me for naming my kids Aisha or Umar.
:trash:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
walaal, I don't care about this girl halima, she is a hijabi model, If people criticise her I do not care, only time I care is if they bring up the fact she is somali or say something about somalis. otherwise although they seem to unfairly criticise somalis, these guys are still basing their entire career off of haram, so I could care less if they get these comments
haye hadaba this thread is not for you.

I saw a video saying he was a revert. Say wallahi he was born Muslim?
:ohlord:
Amir went to umrah and went to Karbala this year. He posted for ramadan multiple times and both eids and there’s pictures in his home with quran on the walls. He also hosted Iftar nights too. That is WAY more than Chunkz. I know what time these timojelecs are on.
:mjpls:
It's because somalis don't back each other and invite ajnabis into our gender wars online and in person with some of the coons out there

Amir went to umrah and went to Karbala this year. He posted for ramadan multiple times and both eids and there’s pictures in his home with quran on the walls. He also hosted Iftar nights too. That is WAY more than Chunkz. I know what time these timojelecs are on.
:mjpls:
he is not popular with the kids

this stuff happens after these guys get popular, chunkz has gotten more religious as time goes on and more criticism, so clearly he is getting more criticism the more popular he gets.
amir khan isn't a youtuber with funny vids, he is a irrelevant boxer.

if you brang an arab or south asian youtuber who was Muslim but gets not criticism for their videos then u would have a better point.

It's because somalis don't back each other and invite ajnabis into our gender wars online and in person with some of the coons out there
I can't lie this is literally the most diabolical thing ever, even arabs and south asians keep their stuff offline, you know why somalis don't?
Bc they are scattered everywhere and assimilated into hood/madow culture, so what happens is, somalis don't have as much community online together but hang out with other races, problem is they air out their dirty laundry in front of everyone and its embarrassing, i dont think any other ethnic minority would do this, anyone speaking about this stuff online needs the video taken down and reported, especially ali dawahs one

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
Halima is in trouble with the Ajanabis? Its time for:

2987AD4C-F295-41F0-80C7-4E71B64104D7.jpeg

Also guys lets be honest, south asians and arabs are jealous of somalis, to a certain extent, the ones online criticising, are jealous of the fact somalis are popular and religious etc..
its not cool to be timo jileec or arab, but its cool to be somali, so ajnabis feel too comfortable talking about somalis, like in their drill videos and on tiktok, because being somali is "cool".

He's not a revert he's a born Muslim from a west African Muslim country I forgot which one. Harry only started getting backlash when he started talking about Islam and telling people Harry is a fake name and that he's in fact a born Muslim.

But your right they got more vim for non asian/arab Muslim then there own but then again I don't think the Amir guy has ever spoken about Islam ever and even if he did they still wouldn't apply the same kind of pressure
He has talked about Islam! He even went Umrah and posted about it. I don’t know why y’all are dismissing that. He does!

He has talked about Islam! He even went Umrah and posted about it. I don’t know why y’all are dismissing that. He does!
look i think its the fact that he is irrelevant and known for boxing, noone cares about him and he youth don't watch him, noone cares he sleeps with 10 million women or does drugs,

but these other influencers are more popular so they will get more criticism

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
Also guys lets be honest, south asians and arabs are jealous of somalis, to a certain extent, the ones online criticising, are jealous of the fact somalis are popular and religious etc..
its not cool to be timo jileec or arab, but its cool to be somali, so ajnabis feel too comfortable talking about somalis, like in their drill videos and on tiktok, because being somali is "cool".

Remember when Abdi Shariff got signed by Liverpool and how all the Timo Jileec boys complained that there weren’t any professional players from their communities being signed instead of congratulating him?

This is the exact same energy, they never liked Halima, not even when she was fully covered, but begrudgingly accepted her because she received all the Western validation they so desperately seek themselves and which Somalis don’t even care about. This is their “Gottcha” moment where they can finally release their pent up frustrations with her, which was already present.

I can't lie this is literally the most diabolical thing ever, even arabs and south asians keep their stuff offline, you know why somalis don't?
Bc they are scattered everywhere and assimilated into hood/madow culture, so what happens is, somalis don't have as much community online together but hang out with other races, problem is they air out their dirty laundry in front of everyone and its embarrassing, i dont think any other ethnic minority would do this, anyone speaking about this stuff online needs the video taken down and reported, especially ali dawahs one
If khabib was acting out because he portrayed himself as a Muslim from the jump he would be getting lambasted if he did anything remotely unIslamic online because of how he built his image Amir Khan did nothing Islamic until now and he's not in the spot light somalis are always in the spot light.

If Ali dawah or Mohammed hijab acted out they would be torn a new one by the muslim community.

There are many somali Muslims online that don't ever speak about Islam that never get attacked for being muslim or somali so it depends on how you present yourself and if you ever talk about Islam when your blowing up.

look i think its the fact that he is irrelevant and known for boxing, noone cares about him and he youth don't watch him, noone cares he sleeps with 10 million women or does drugs,

but these other influencers are more popular so they will get more criticism
He’s a lot more famous than Chunkz and actually makes the daily mail, plus Pakistanis do think he’s relevant. The whole in-law situation his wife had garnered a huge buzz and they were all talking about it. Even I know about it as I have Pakistani friends. So no, you’re wrong.

He's talking about Islam now after he retired from what he was know as before and nothing about what he was know for changed plus he's irrelevant to todays youth. I only found out he went hajj from you and you probably found out because you wanted to dig up something to make a point to show that there being unfair.

I already know the attack on somalis is unwarranted and I already stated most are jealous and haters and if you go to my previous reply on this it's our fault for making them this conformable

Trending