Brown and Arab are going after Halima

They place somalis on a higher standard because those communities are qashin in comparison deen wise. A lot of them are also just haters. Somali gangsters/rappers and openly promiscuous women who don't wear hijab aren't attacked at all.
Somali women who don’t wear hijab are attacked online though? If it was Somalis attacking them then that would be one thing but many ajnabis do attack them. Nobody will comment on a random asian/arab girl who doesn’t wear hijab but feel comfortable to go after random Somali girls who don’t wear hijab. They do attack Somali rappers too, there’s a tiktok sound that’s semi-viral right now by a Somali rapper and you have timojeelics in the comments asking why it’s always the Somalis making music about committing haram (even though many of the accounts commenting this have posted tiktoks of themselves lip syncing to songs lol).

Somali women who don’t wear hijab are attacked online though? If it was Somalis attacking them then that would be one thing but many ajnabis do attack them. Nobody will comment on a random asian/arab girl who doesn’t wear hijab but feel comfortable to go after random Somali girls who don’t wear hijab. They do attack Somali rappers too, there’s a tiktok sound that’s semi-viral right now by a Somali rapper and you have timojeelics in the comments asking why it’s always the Somalis making music about committing haram (even though many of the accounts commenting this have posted tiktoks of themselves lip syncing to songs lol).
Yes I did point out that somalis specifically get unfair extra scrutiny.

The issue is somalis are probably the most highly visible people on the planet. With Asian people they could be a number of things from hindu/shikh and from a variety of countries. same with other madow people. The thing is everyone excepts us to be all upright. Many are just haters because we aren't just the most visible ethnic group we are also the most visible group of muslims in general.
People automatically assume someone who looks somali is muslim or even any madow person with a hijab must me somali.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Should've never made her whole modelling career based on the fact she wears hijab, must suck to see the haters but she knew what she was getting into.

Should've never made her whole modelling career based on the fact she wears hijab, must suck to see the haters but she knew what she was getting into.
Why would she even wear a hijab and model, like these girls have it so hammered into them by culture that there hair must be covered, that its not even about covering hair for modesty anymore, its just to prevent over people from their family community shaming them and also feeling like wearing hijab makes them feel a little bit attached to Islam, as soon as the hijab goes off they basically are saying I don't wanna be seen as Muslim anymore

its stupid

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
amir doesn't market himself as Muslim, but in general south asians know that hes irreligious so they could care less what he does, I dont think he ever really mentions Islam, he married a half white non hijabi, now if he purported himself as a Muslim boxer he would probably get alot more backlash.
also alot of south asians are very irreligious and what he does is normal for alot of them
He’s married to a pakistani and harry pinero is a Muslim revert that has a wecel kid with an Algerian. So the revert black gets more backlash than the born Muslim pakistani? Despite the madhow one never mentioning it?
:chrisfreshhah:
I don’t care for Amir or the Islam he practices. He and his wife are freaking Shias too. They have more vim for Somalis than their own people who hate the sahaba and Aisha.

She is facing a back lash and attacks from these communities for her last post

Blacklash is well deserved she represents Muslims first before she represents Somalis, it's clear tabarujj and degeneracy.

Women shouldn't posting themselves online for non mahrams to gaze at them like they're some product on display

He’s married to a pakistani and harry pinero is a Muslim revert that has a wecel kid with an Algerian. So the revert black gets more backlash than the born Muslim pakistani? Despite the madhow one never mentioning it?
:chrisfreshhah:
I don’t care for Amir or the Islam he practices. He and his wife are freaking Shias too. They have more vim for Somalis than their own people who hate the sahaba and Aisha.
He's not a revert he's a born Muslim from a west African Muslim country I forgot which one. Harry only started getting backlash when he started talking about Islam and telling people Harry is a fake name and that he's in fact a born Muslim.

But your right they got more vim for non asian/arab Muslim then there own but then again I don't think the Amir guy has ever spoken about Islam ever and even if he did they still wouldn't apply the same kind of pressure

Why do they never come for like Sadiq Khan? Or that Brown boxer Amir Khan that sleeps around with Chavvy white women despite being married and the list is endless. Instead they have an obsession with Somalis. From Halima Aden to Chunkz. What’s crazy is that whilst those two might not be the most practicing and there is a lot to be critical about them, they’re not on the level of the other Brown Muslim celebs. They’re in fact at least conscious of being Muslim.
Why deflect onto others when the topic is about halima? If someone points out your mistake you accept it and work on it and not point out theirs. End of the day all muslim degenerates should concern you not just ones from same country as you. A Pakistani Muslim L is also your L and a Somali Muslim L is also a Pakistani Muslims L

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
He's not a revert he's a born Muslim from a west African Muslim country I forgot which one. Harry only started getting backlash when he started talking about Islam and telling people Harry is a fake name and that he's in fact a born Muslim.

But your right they got more vim for non asian/arab Muslim then there own but then again I don't think the Amir guy has ever spoken about Islam ever and even if he did they still wouldn't apply the same kind of pressure
I saw a video saying he was a revert. Say wallahi he was born Muslim?
:ohlord:
Amir went to umrah and went to Karbala this year. He posted for ramadan multiple times and both eids and there’s pictures in his home with quran on the walls. He also hosted Iftar nights too. That is WAY more than Chunkz. I know what time these timojelecs are on.
:mjpls:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Why deflect onto others when the topic is about halima? If someone points out your mistake you accept it and work on it and not point out theirs. End of the day all muslim degenerates should concern you not just ones from same country as you. A Pakistani Muslim L is also your L and a Somali Muslim L is also a Pakistani Muslims L
why are they speaking on our issues.

try to speak on their issues, in the same way they try with us.

they will hide their L's while broadcasting ours to the whole planet.

secondly iska amuus, you are an arab right? stay within your sandnigger lane noh.

born Muslim pakistani?
Im not justifying anyone criticising anyone btw cos anyone on the internet criticising is already being weird ppl shold concentrate on their own lives, but I am just explaining to you why.
Amir khan is an old boxer, south asians know there are irrelgious/gaals in there community, dryg dealers etc.. so ppl like amir khan they could care less about, plus he is not a social media influence, he is a boxer his audience is mostly boxing, not kids on the internet all day, so noone cares to criticise what he does

Also, if you want to watch something really funny, when I was 14, we wacth this show in the uk called im aa celebrity get me out of here, celebrities go to the jungle and do a bunch of challenges, amir khan took part, there are some funny moments in there with him. The one which was the most stupid and funny, was when there camp was waiting a long time for a food prize for challenges, and this guy just does the funniest thing

:drakelaugh: :drakelaugh:

harry pinero is a Muslim revert
nope he was born muslim, he is from Sierra Leone been Muslim his whole life.

He and his wife are freaking Shias too.
nah amir is sunni idk about his wife though

They have more vim for Somalis than their own people who hate the sahaba and Aisha.
again, the people criticising are jobless kids with nothing better to do with their time, which Muslim race is on top right now? Somalis, and they are proud of their religion, so they are at the forefront of these keyboard warriors. And btw, if you used to watch chunkz aj sharkys old videos, they literally eat non-halal food on camera and all of that stuff and even admit to other sins, and noone cared back in the day even though majority of their viewers were somali/asians

but now they have a big following they are getting criticised, problem is they are pushing beta squad more away from the Muslim identity because they feel by claiming Islam publicly they will be criticised by their own muslims more

Also, agent00, part of AMP, Never speaks about him being Muslim, people who watch him know, but he talks about himself committing zina relationships and all that stuff, but nooone cares, because he doesn't publicly talk about Islam, but he does mention in a few videos and his viewers know, but if he started talking about how he's Muslim then he would get a bunch of ppl criticising him