Brothers be carefully marrying this type of XalimosšŸ™šŸ™

The whole Somali community should put a temporary ban on marriage. It's tough out there.
For the bros tho, if a woman is on social media and is regularly posting herself, save yourself your money and heartbreak, do not marry her.

Make sure the xaliimo you marry has sharaf and akhlaaq and doesn't entertain any kind of men before marriage.

Somali men do not pay 50K nor does anyone ask of them 50K. Itā€™s getting embarrassing at this point. The only group who give that amount to their women are Khaleejis.

Somalis in fact have one of the lowest Mehr rates amongst Muslims and to make things worse, they have a culture of not even giving it. They believe the Mehr should only be received upon divorce.

This Mehr conversation is the perfect example of some Somali menā€™s obsession of trying to play the victim. Instead of lying and talking about 50K mehrs we should be asking our selves why many of our men canā€™t even pay a measly 5K upfront to their bride.

Iā€™ve said this in other threads, we have a real issue of delusional victim complex with some of our men.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Somali men do not pay 50K nor does anyone ask of them 50K. Itā€™s getting embarrassing at this point. The only group who give that amount to their women are Khaleejis.

Somalis in fact have one of the lowest Mehr rates amongst Muslims and to make things worse, they have a culture of not even giving it. They believe the Mehr should only be received upon divorce.

This Mehr conversation is the perfect example of some Somali menā€™s obsession of trying to play the victim. Instead of lying and talking about 50K mehrs we should be asking our selves why many of our men canā€™t even pay a measly 5K upfront to their bride.

Iā€™ve said this in other threads, we have a real issue of delusional victim complex with some of our men.

Tbh they don't talk to women irl. I haven't seen my married friends complain about a mehr price.

It's mainly young and single Muslims debating about this online

Tbh they don't talk to women irl. I haven't seen my married friends complain about a mehr price.

It's mainly young and single Muslims debating about this online
Yes and what does that tell you about some men? Theyā€™ll jump on any bandwagon to try and present themselves as some sort of victim of women just so that they can point the finger, when many of them donā€™t even pay the Mehr upfront.

The highest Mehr Iā€™ve heard about in my life is the case of that Millionaire man from America who was having a massive wedding in Dubai. The Mehr was announced as 15K. Tbh her wedding was a whole lot more expensive than her Mehr and thatā€™s okay since theyā€™re in a class of their own. Rich people have different rules and amounts. But the average Farax is only being asked 3K to 5K and to make it worse they donā€™t even pay it up front.

At this point Kisame, what do some of men want? Youā€™re from a community that has the lowest Mehr and the women of your community even allow you to pay it off like itā€™s a payment plan or donā€™t even ask unless itā€™s the break down of the marriage. The sheer ungratefulness of some of our men is scene to behold indeed.

Bro, if you canā€™t tell a good Xalimo from a wild one who has ridiculous demands then thatā€™s on you.

No need to fear monger about all these high demanding Xalimos who have shady backgrounds. You should be knowledgable enough to know the difference between a women whoā€™s worth your time and one who isnā€™t.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!

Iā€™ve said this in other threads, we have a real issue of delusional victim complex with some of our men.i
I do agree. But when it comes to this issue I think the women have a part to play as well. Because of the fact that if a man gives the mahr upfront he can basically exit the marriage at any given time without having to pay the mahr as he paid it already.

So it's a cultural norm and many women feel like if a man gives the mahr straight up, something is wrong and maybe he isn't thinking long term in the marriage.

I do agree. But when it comes to this issue I think the women have a part to play as well. Because of the fact that if a man gives the mahr upfront he can basically exit the marriage at any given time without having to pay the mahr as he paid it already.

So it's a cultural norm and many women feel like if a man gives the mahr straight up, something is wrong and maybe he isn't thinking long term in the marriage.
I donā€™t know how that makes sense since cultures that actually give their brides the Mehr upfront have lower rates of divorce tbh.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
I donā€™t know how that makes sense since cultures that actually give their brides the Mehr upfront have lower rates of divorce tbh.
Not saying it's right tbh. I prefer giving the mahr upfront. But that's just how it's viewed in our culture.

The whole Somali community should put a temporary ban on marriage. It's tough out there.
For the bros tho, if a woman is on social media and is regularly posting herself, save yourself your money and heartbreak, do not marry her.

Make sure the xaliimo you marry has sharaf and akhlaaq and doesn't entertain any kind of men before marriage.
How often is regularly?:kanyehmm:

Lostbox

怌Immortal Sage怍| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Come to London for $2k marriage with a educated young lady. She happily pay half your bills and doesn't expect you to own any assets.
Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Last edited:

Trending