Brothers be carefully marrying this type of Xalimos🙏🙏

Tbh most of the niggas receiving low mehr were either in a haram relationship with the chick first, or married a chick that the masjid hooked them up with.

My cousin is cool but a big ugly. Bro tried to marry an. arab lady but her fam asked for 30k. Bro gave up on her.

Tbh going the halal route when your ugly/average looking seems expensive.

Thoughts @Laiis

These religious niggas only complain about expensive mehrs for some reason when these issues could be easily avoided.

Tell him to invest in his looks first before looking for a woman to marry. Encourage him to lose weight, etc. marriage shouldn’t be on his radar

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Tbh most of the niggas receiving low mehr were either in a haram relationship with the chick first, or married a chick that the masjid hooked them up with.

My cousin is cool but a big ugly. Bro tried to marry an. arab lady but her fam asked for 30k. Bro gave up on her.

Tbh going the halal route when your ugly/average looking seems expensive.

Thoughts @Laiis

These religious niggas only complain about expensive mehrs for some reason when this issues could be easily avoided.
I have seen at least 3 posts of you commenting on another man’s appearance. Maxaa ka khaldan? Haddu foolxunyahay maxaa ka shan iyo toban ah?

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Tell him to invest in his looks first before looking for a woman to marry. Encourage him to lose weight, etc. marriage shouldn’t be on his radar

It's too late for bro. Nigga is already looking for xalimos back home.

Luckily for those chicks he can provide since he has a good job. My ayeeyo about to hook him up.

Kisame

I have seen at least 3 posts of you commenting on another man’s appearance. Maxaa ka khaldan? Haddu foolxunyahay maxaa ka shan iyo toban ah?

Tbh if bro looked a bit better I doubt he would have been charged 30k.

It's too late for bro. Nigga is already looking for xalimos back home.

Luckily for those chicks he can provide since he has a good job. My ayeeyo about to hook him up.
Women back home care about looks just as much tho. He’s doing himself a disservice by taking the easy way out

Kisame

Better how? There are plenty of average to below average looking men who get married every day and there’s no 30k mehr involved.
Yea but those men tend to marry a chick within their range. Bro tried to get a chick above his and got mad her fam asked for 30k.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Never seen a good looking and financially stable nigga crying about a mehr price.

Plus after seeing what my cousin went through I'm starting to realize it's mainly broke or ugly niggas dealing with this bs
Nah calling your cousin ugly to prove point such fag behaviour. Second who said I was single? Trying assume am being denied marriage is hilarious 😂

Never seen a good looking and financially stable nigga crying about a mehr price.

Plus after seeing what my cousin went through I'm starting to realize it's mainly broke or ugly niggas dealing with this bs
If I speak…
Let Me Chill GIF by Neesin

Naw.

Speak up laiis. These niggas always crying about this issue. I'm giving them answers but some of them don't give AF.

Halal route is simply too expensive for some of these niggas. We all know why but no one wants to tell them the truth.
If he isn't fat and is still ugly I don't know what to say to him. I wish him the best.

Naw.

Speak up laiis. These niggas always crying about this issue. I'm giving them answers but some of them don't give AF.

Halal route is simply too expensive for some of these niggas. We all know why but no one wants to tell them the truth.
The answer is pretty obvious but it’ll trigger people 🤷🏽‍♀️

Kisame

Can broke or average earning men, please stop worrying about things that will never happen to them. Why do you all think you are temporarily embarrassed millionaires, who will have to pay a high meher?

What other rich man problems are you afraid of?

Being taxed?

Having to move your millions to off-shore accounts?

The IRS?
I feel bad for those 40-60 year old Somali niggas living in the west. Civil war broke out when they were in their early 20s. Most couldn't go back to school in the west

Niggas like jiheeeye are stuck being truckers and warehouse niggas.

I would have just became a passport bro at that point. They weren't given the opportunity to prosper in the west like us younger niggas

Trending