Brothers be carefully marrying this type of XalimosπŸ™πŸ™

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
Can broke or average earning men, please stop worrying about things that will never happen to them. Why do you all think you are temporarily embarrassed millionaires, who will have to pay a high meher?

What other rich man problems are you afraid of?

Being taxed?

Having to move your millions to off-shore accounts?

The IRS?
Ms queen there is huge attack on farax by Xalimo who’s married to ajnabi. All over TikTok talking shit about farax lol aren’t they happy with thier marriage to ajnabi men?

Ms queen there is huge attack on farax by Xalimo who’s married to ajnabi. All over TikTok talking shit about farax lol aren’t they happy with thier marriage to ajnabi men?

Maybe if you and your friends, stayed out of their comment sections, with your ugly words, these women wouldn't be forced to fight fire, with fire.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Its 2024, I think it's time us Somali men stop obsessing over somali women who divest. Why give energy to women who have chosen to marry outside.

There is plenty of Somali women who want to marry a Somali man. Why not focus on them instead of focusing on a loud minority who have divested.

Also we need to stop talking about 50k mahr and the likes. The reason why women even ask for such amounts is because men are paying for it. If men refused to pay those ridiculous amounts it would not even be a convo.

mohamedismail

Maybe if you and your friends, stayed out of their comment sections, with your ugly words, these women wouldn't be forced to fight fire, with fire.
I actually have to agree with puntite on this one. Somali men will complain about these women who divest and insult Somali men. But at the same time they interact with their social media, whether it be comments, watching their lives etc...

If Somali men were to mind their business and ignore this loud minority of divestors this issue wouldn't exist. These women are looking for attention and Somali men are providing it. Which is why this issue will always continue to exist.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP

mohamedismail

Nah it’s not the farax fault though it’s them talking about us 24/7 for no reason. If they were peaceful and happy with there ajnabi husbands they will never mention us.
Trust me if you look at the viewers of that tiktok live 70% will be Somali men. Why are they watching and entertaining women who have divested and bash Somali men.

These types of issues will only be magnified when it is given unneccecary attention. If all Somali men were to unanimously ignore these women, they would get tired and stop.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
Just pathetic he’s a 50+ year old truck driver who’s angry at life
He makes more than 200k a year though.i know you can’t pull 20k a year lol
Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

He makes more than 200k a year though.i know you can’t pull 20k a year lol
Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin
He’s 50+ tho lmao. He’s a bitter old man don’t let him brainwash you saxib. Why does he even care about who 20-30 year old Somali women are marrying? Very creepy
Also, Why you pocket watching me? :russ:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Tbh most of the niggas receiving low mehr were either in a haram relationship with the chick first, or married a chick that the masjid hooked them up with.

My cousin is cool but a big ugly. Bro tried to marry an. arab lady but her fam asked for 30k. Bro gave up on her.

Tbh going the halal route when your ugly/average looking seems expensive.

Thoughts @Laiis

These religious niggas only complain about expensive mehrs for some reason when these issues could be easily avoided.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
He’s 50+ tho lmao. He’s a bitter old man don’t let him brainwash you saxib. Why does he even care about who 20-30 year old Somali women are marrying? Very creepy
Also, Why you pocket watching me? :russ:
He still can marry these 20, 30 years old Xalimo though. Age is number after you reach 18 years old.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
Tbh most of the niggas receiving low mehr were either in a haram relationship with the chick first, or married a chick that the masjid hooked them up with.

My cousin is cool but a big ugly. Bro tried to marry an. arab lady but her fam asked for 30k. Bro gave up on her.

Tbh going the halal route when your ugly/average looking seems expensive.

Thoughts @Laiis

These religious niggas only complain about low mehrs for some reason when this issues could be easily avoided.
night who asked you gaal boy? Get the f*ck out nigga.
IMG_1215.png

Trending