Brothers be carefully marrying this type of Xalimos🙏🙏

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Just to be used for his passport? At least make him go to Turkey and get a quick fix on his face.
Tbh my ayeeyo hooked up one of my uncles and bro has been happily married for 10+ years now.

I doubt my cousin will get screwed over.

Plus I think he's been in the gym.

He isn't super hideous so you don't gotta worry about him that much.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Yea but those men tend to marry a chick within their range. Bro tried to get a chick above his and got mad her fam asked for 30k.
If they got to the stage of discussing mehr, he must have some charm if not looks. He should work on attaining the financial means to provide a mehr that’s within his budget.

Say it my Black sista.
🤣🤣
Say it nigga. They won't listen to me because I'm a nigga.
It’s definitely all about attraction for the vast majority of women, especially now since we’re not as reliant on men for survival. Truth is most men are lazy about upkeep and expect women who take care of their looks to just accept them as is.. if you’re fat lose weight, if your hairlines receding head to turkey & if your teeth are jacked up invest in braces.. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
🤣🤣

It’s definitely all about attraction for the vast majority of women, especially now since we’re not as reliant on men for survival. Truth is most men are lazy about upkeep and expect women who take care of their looks to just accept them as is.. if you’re fat lose weight, if your hairlines receding head to turkey & if your teeth are jacked up invest in braces.. 🤷🏽‍♀️
Sis you forgot the jawlines some r atrocious

Kisame

If they got to the stage of discussing mehr, he must have some charm if not looks. He should work on attaining the financial means to provide a mehr that’s within his budget.
Lol bro will probably crack six figures soon. That's why I said earlier whoever he marries from back home will be taken care of.

Kisame

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know a lady whose husband stayed behind in Africa while her and their son moved to America. Bro didn't come to the west because he had an entire second family in Kenya.

So his son basically grew up in the west without a dad for most of his life. Bro turned out fine but having no pops around must suck.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Lol bro will probably crack six figures soon. That's why I said earlier whoever he marries from back home will be taken care of.
That’s a good start. There’s nothing that can’t be fixed in terms of looks, either. A good hair cut, neat style, and a good physique should do wonders. He won’t need to go back home if he works on himself. People tend to find the easy way out though instead of putting in the work.

Ngl ajanabi mehr should lowkey be more money if you think about it. You’re gonna have to learn to make his cultures food, customs and even understand his language. There is more of a challenge when it comes to being with an ajanabi. Personally I believe the mehr price should be equal amongst all races/cultures and shouldn’t be too unreasonable (if a girl is asking for 100k she’s chronically online) . Remember deen is first!!!

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
He makes more than 200k a year though.i know you can’t pull 20k a year lol
Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin
@Hmohamed54 @Laiis in usa a truck driver can make easily 100k in year so of course you uk gaajo folks will doubt me lol

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
🤣🤣

this is so obvious tho... who is this offending?
:what1:

Trending