Brothers be carefully marrying this type of Xalimos🙏🙏

How often is regularly?:kanyehmm:
Enough that you can tell she's fishing for likes/comments, etc..
Or if she's posting immodest pics.

Be strong and straight in your approach because 90% of chicks will gaslight you and call you insecure and control freak for telling them to fix up. I am married with children so I know what I am talking about.

It's not insecure or controlling to set clear boundaries of what you will and will not accept. Your Wife being on social media, posting pictures specially immodest pictures, having consistent contacts and communications with "guy friends" are all things you must be put to stop before you wife her and you let her know straight up that if she violates any of those red lines, she can pack her bags. Don't give out second chances either. If she says you are controlling her, run and never look back. Marriage is an investment, like all investments you must get it right to win.

Lastly once you do get married, give yourself a year to see if she respects your boundaries and abides by them before you guys have children because if you have child, then it's going to be difficult to let her go unless you don't mind your child growing up without mother/father depending on who takes that baby.

Of course you would have to be straight dude yourself before you make all these demands. This means no flirting or talking to chicks in real life or online, no funny business about second wife crap etc.. You must lead by example and busy yourself in providing and protecting your family as well as teaching your children how to be responsible and self sufficient adults.
Lastly, ignore anything women have to say on this topic, they'll never marry another woman AKA they know nothing about being a man.

Trending