Brother from Jigjiga persecuted after the Oromo massacres

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Remember back when Abdulmajid was in power in DDSI? Isaaq wasn't the largest then because he was in power. Similarily saying Samaroon is the second largest because they have the VP is also absurd. (I know you didn't write that sxb).

Also Awbere's borders are a bit weird, they include a lot of towns that my HA subclan live in like Gobyare, Wajaale etc. If we go by those borders it's a shared region.

See here:View attachment 37536

:gucciwhat:

Did he just claim Gobyarey in Awbare district? A town which belongs to the Aadan Yoonis subclan and minority of Reer Cobol Ugaas? Both Samaroon.
It seems that the Idoors claim any territory where history showed that a Idoor walked over or you find one Idoor lol.

Many mistakes in your posts. I will correct you. I know Awbare very well since I'm Samaroon. Once you leave Tog Wajaale (the town) the area around the town towards the south you enter into the land of the Aadan Yoonis southwards and the Reer Nuur are westwards.

This is an article that showed a conflict between Idoor and Aadan Yoonis clan militias in Wajaale in 2009? The audacity is amazing. Wajaale itself is shared and your talking about Gobyarey.

Read:

Wararka naga soo gaadhaya degamada wajaale ayaa sheegaya saacadihii ugu danbeeyey caawa in dadweynaha magaalada ku dhaqani bilaabeen qaxniin ay u kala qaxayaan magaalooyinka kale ee somaliland iyo kilinka shanaad ee Itoobiya.

Magaalada wajaale ayaa waxa isku horfadhiya laba ciidan beelood oo kasoo kala jeeda Jibriil Abokor iyo Aaden Yonis waxana aad looga baqayaa inay si kadis ah iskugu dhacaan hadaan gacan sadexaad soo kala dhex galin saacadaha inagu soo fooleh.

cabdisada ka jirta magaalada wajaale ayaa dhalisay in gabi ahaanba gabacsigii magaaladu hal mar istaago dadweynaha magaalada ku dhaqanina ay alaabahooda iyo hantidooda ula qaxaan meelo kale oo ay ku amaan helayaan. Dhinaca dawlada somaliland wali lama hayo wax dhaqdhaqaaq ciidan ah oo kala horjoogsan kara beelaha aadka u hubaysan ee duleedka wajaale isku horfadhiya .

Wararka ugu danbeeya ee wajaale kala soco saylac.com

Thirdly, Cabdulmajid wasn't Isaaq by birth. He was Bahabar Cabdalle, which is a Samaroon clan. Your clan paid his family's blood money and their family was allied to the Jibril Abokor clan. Big difference. So your wrong again. He even said: Qabiil baan u dhashay midna waan la wadaaga, this meaning I have one clan by birth and another by alliance. His story is famous.

Last edited:
@Marsin

This is the town (Gobyarey) this guy just claimed where the Aadan Yoonis (Samaroon) suldaan was crowned just a few months ago. The inauguration was attended by the Suldaan of the Absame, Head of the Liyuu Police, Awbare district governor, Dembel district governor, mayors and politicians.

@sosomali Thanks for helping me out, i knew samaroon was third majority in the region, there are more samaroons in DDSI than there is in somaliland.

Samaroons even share xarshin with the isaaqs, where a road is the border between them.

I know GB is the second largest sub clan in DDSI, i didnt agree with the idoor. :gaasdrink:

Not only bigger, but more influential. One of the three commanders of the Liyuu Police is Samaroon, the second most powerful after Ogaden.

The ESDL Chairmans and vice Chairmans were both from the tribe. The first Somali politician to enter and have a seat in the Ethiopian parliament was Ato Hussein who was Samaroon.

I don't know where his facts are coming from.

Not only bigger, but more influential. One of the three commanders of the Liyuu Police is Samaroon, the second most powerful after Ogaden.

The ESDL Chairmans and vice Chairmans were both from the tribe. The first Somali politician to enter and have a seat in the Ethiopian parliament was Ato Hussein who was Samaroon.

This isn't up for debate lol.
I'm aware of it and its definitely not up for debate :samwelcome:

@sosomali Thanks for helping me out, i knew samaroon was third majority in the region, there are more samaroons in DDSI than there is in somaliland.

Samaroons even share xarshin with the isaaqs, where a road is the border between them.

Only a few Samaroon subclans live in Somaliland. The vast majority are in Ethiopia at a ratio of 30%-70%.

As for the populations between Ciise and Samaroon who is bigger, you have to look at land density. Our lands are farming lands which are very dense. Just look at Awbare district and it's density:

EthSomali_PopDensity.jpg

Either way, Dir waa Dir. But good to know that you saw right through the Idoor claims. It's like the one Idoor who walked through Dhagaxbuur and saw only one Idoor, he went back to Hargeisa and said: War Beesha wuxuu gaadhay Dhagaxbuur. Meaning the clan reached Dhagaxbuur. Lol

Only a few Samaroon subclans live in Somaliland. The vast majority are in Ethiopia at a ratio of 30%-70%.

As for the populations between Ciise and Samaroon who is bigger, you have to look at land density. Our lands are farming lands which are very dense. Just look at Awbare district and it's density:

EthSomali_PopDensity.jpg

Either way, Dir waa Dir.
Yeah Awbarre used to be crazy back in the days like todays wajaale, harawo valley is blessed.
What do you think of Abdi Mohamud Omar, did samaroon get the stake they fairly wanted?

The relations are very good with Abdi Mohamud Omar.

Awbare was connected to Zeila,, sine Zeila declined, Awbare lost its main importance but it still thrives with trade via Borama. The situation of Harawo is technically very complicated, Harawo as a gobol exists everywhere except on paper, the reason for that is it combining a big degmo in the Sitti Zone and two degmos from Western Faafan is difficult. Also consider that the famous Harrawah valley lies in two Zones from East to West, most of it being in Sitti Zone. So the paperwork is difficult but at the moment we have two huge political stakes in Faafan and Sitti Zones so it's :nvjpqts:

Did he just claim Gobyarey in Awbare district? A town which belongs to the Aadan Yoonis subclan and minority of Reer Cobol Ugaas? Both Samaroon.
It seems that the Idoors claim any territory where history showed that a Idoor walked over or you find one Idoor lol.

Many mistakes in your posts. I will correct you. I know Awbare very well since I'm Samaroon. Once you leave Tog Wajaale (the town) the area around the town towards the south you enter into the land of the Aadan Yoonis southwards and the Reer Nuur are westwards.

This is an article that showed a conflict between Idoor and Aadan Yoonis clan militias in Wajaale in 2009? The audacity is amazing. Wajaale itself is shared and your talking about Gobyarey.

Read:

Thirdly, Cabdulmajid wasn't Isaaq by birth. He was Bahabar Cabdalle, which is a Samaroon clan. Your clan paid his family's blood money and their family was allied to the Jibril Abokor clan. Big difference. So your wrong again. He even said: Qabiil baan u dhashay midna waan la wadaaga, this meaning I have one clan by birth and another by alliance. His story is famous.

The reer Yoonis of the Jibril Abokor also live in the area. I know the Adan Yoonis subclan very well, my own great-grandma (AUN) was one. You'd should know that's were our clans meet in DDSI then. I hail from a small tuulo not far from Wajaale myself, and my extended family own land there.

You can make your point without resulting to petty tribal insults. I never said we exclusivly live there, I said some of my subclan lives there in the northern part near Wajaale. I mean you're not seriously claiming Wajaale now are you?

I never insulted Samaroon once in my posts, yet you immediately came for my lineage. That's interesting.:comeon: What makes you immediately assume I'm lying? Where's this hostility coming from?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
The reer Yoonis of the Jibril Abokor also live in the area. I know the Adan Yoonis subclan very well, my own great-grandma (AUN) was one. You'd should know that's were our clans meet in DDSI then. I hail from a small tuulo not far from Wajaale myself, and my extended family own land there.

You can make your point without resulting to petty tribal insults. I never said we exclusivly live there, I said some of my subclan lives there in the northern part near Wajaale. I mean you're not seriously claiming Wajaale now are you?

I never insulted Samaroon once in my posts, yet you immediately came for my lineage. That's interesting.:comeon: What makes you immediately assume I'm lying? Where's this hostility coming from?
That person has alot cuqdad. She even claimed gabiley is a samaroon town in a post one time. :dead:

Where did i insult you?:gucciwhat:
You didn't have to call me idoor man. I don't like being called that and prefer Isaaq. I don't like the way some use it as a slur even when it's not one.

I respect others lineages and expect the same respect back (don't even know your clan btw).

Btw, no hard feelings. I don't hold grudges on here like some, it's just FDK at the end of the day.

Ok, my friend. Allow me to apologise if you feel that I have insulted you. You seemed like a troll so I assumed you were. Apologies.

Secondly, I hope your not implying that just by your family living there its up for grabs and you can lay a claim, are you? Because even the mayor of Gobyar is Aden Yunis and has always been. You can stay as a guest no problem but dont claim that the district is shared when you barely pass Tog Wajaale.

You didn't have to call me idoor man. I don't like being called that and prefer Isaaq. I don't like the way some use it as a slur even when it's not one.

I respect others lineages and expect the same respect back (don't even know your clan btw).

Btw, no hard feelings. I don't hold grudges on here like some, it's just FDK at the end of the day.
Idoor and cagdheer is two terms that can only be used by the two i mentioned, other somalis cannot use it.

i'm cagdheer.

Lancer

השבח לאל
@Marsin

This is the town (Gobyarey) this guy just claimed where the Aadan Yoonis (Samaroon) suldaan was crowned just a few months ago. The inauguration was attended by the Suldaan of the Absame, Head of the Liyuu Police, Awbare district governor, Dembel district governor, mayors and politicians.

Nice try fucker but we crowned a suldaan Gobyare in 2016. :drakelaugh:

Not to mention in your video it says dudumo-cas. These s don't even come near

gobayare :draketf:

As for your outlandish claims to Wajaale. It's nothing more than that. Fake news conjured up by your folks to feel better about yourself of the Karbash u got from the Reer Xareed in ceelbardale. We only meet just right past the juufada towards dilla in the west and south west of gobyare.Shameless langaab is even claiming and disputing the lineage of the great Zuber Awal son Abdulamajid. :kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.