Brother from Jigjiga persecuted after the Oromo massacres

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss my young days there back in 2002.
The weather, the people, the girls and the atmosphere in Dire dhaba is so amazing, it is said to be the best city in ethiopia.

We need to keep an eye on it and incase if the war starts, we need to rush into the city with all kind of weapons we have and secure it from the invading oromada.

In this kind of war, the dominant somali clans in kililka most come together and work together.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
I miss my young days there back in 2002.
The weather, the people, the girls and the atmosphere in Dire dhaba is so amazing, it is said to be the best city in ethiopia.

We need to keep an eye on it and incase if the war starts, we need to rush into the city with all kind of weapons we have and secure it from the invading oromada.

In this kind of war, the dominant somali clans in kililka most come together and work together.
Who are the dominant clans in the kilinka

After the ogaden im guessing gudabirsi but i meant like top 5
I think there is more ciisa than gadabuursi, cisse is dominating a whole zone shiniile.
Gadabuursi comes after, and then gaadsan who also lives with us in qoraxay region and as well second to cawlyahan in afdheer zone.
@anonimo has better knowledge on me with the dir clans in afdheer.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
I think there is more ciisa than gadabuursi, cisse is dominating a whole zone shiniile.
Gadabuursi comes after, and then gaadsan who also lives with us in qoraxay region and as well second to cawlyahan in afdheer zone.
I know mareexan live in shilabo and isaaq in dagaxbuur and dolo and Mj live in 3 cities in dolo

Jas is the dirty Galla called @asharite or @the ash’ari. Dirty qoti!! You’ll always be caught no matter what name you go by.

Not you again. I thought if I ignore you, that you will leave.

Tell me your qabiil and we can debate?

Unless your scared?

I know mareexan live in shilabo and isaaq in dagaxbuur and dolo and Mj live in 3 cities in dolo
You mean districts not cities?
They are no close to the cities and districts the clans i mentioned lives in, shilaabo, dhagaxbuur and doollo is majority ogaden.

What's Jaarso
Jaarso is a group of people who lives outside of jigjiga in a place called jinacsani, i dont know wether to call them somali or oromo, and the reason is that they claim oromo or somali when it fits them politically.
We lost jinacsani because of them when they choose to be part of oromia state back in 2004.
When they claim somali, they claim to be part of Dir.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
You mean districts not cities?
They are no close to the cities and districts the clans i mentioned lives in, shilaabo, dhagaxbuur and doollo is majority ogaden.
Doollo is 4 districts, Daanood (Isaaq,Ogaden,Mj), Bookh (MJ), Galadi (MJ), Wardheer (Ogaden,Dhulbahante,MJ)

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:pachah1:Niggas are calling people Dir hybrids, when most Oromo are E3b. Bring those T1a receipts. Unlike, other groups we don't try to recruit to boast our numbers to compete with hostile tribes.:mjlol:

Until a census is comissioned the jury is out. Also, you don't come into contact with Gadabursis either so what would you know. :childplease:

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
Salams

You forgot to include Dhulbahante in Danot and Bookh.

And MJs don’t inhabit Danot.

True. Danot is OG, Dhulo, HY and a small pocket of Aba Yoonis. However MJs have a heavy presence in the rest of Doollo region.

NICCA

هدا بلدي
Jigjiga is absame place but the baartire live close to it, anyways we are brothers in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending