Brother from Jigjiga persecuted after the Oromo massacres

Status
Not open for further replies.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Who do you think is letting all these Oromo into Somaliland and the Galbeed?

It's the Hargeisa & Jijiga government on behalf of orders from TPLF to cause conflicts between us and one of the few allies we have in the region.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Who do you think is letting all these Oromo into Somaliland and the Galbeed?

It's the Hargeisa & Jijiga government on behalf of orders from TPLF to cause conflicts between us and one of the few allies we have in the region.
Sland been deporting them for awhile but these fuckers are so numerous they keep coming back. They also do the jobs of which Somalis hate to do unfortunately.

Merca

Inactive.
Sland been deporting them for awhile but these fuckers are so numerous they keep coming back. They also do the jobs of which Somalis hate to do unfortunately.
Why do they keep coming back? Do they want to expand their territories like this
07FB8CD9-EAEF-4265-8B1C-932CD0240D44.png

NICCA

هدا بلدي
Cabdi Iley i heard is creating a genocide, i don't hate Oromos but they need to know how to make their best out there own autonomus state.

Every Somali male should leave 2 wife slot open for Oromo females. If we work together with accuracy and precision we can perhaps breed the Oromos out of existence in the coming generations :fittytousand:

World

VIP
Bookh us an exclusively CumarMaxamuud deegaan. Daanoodna waay deegaan ReerKhalafku
Degmada Bookh is completely settled by Dhulos in the northern and western part:

1. Goobweyne
2. Qaawane
3. Domco
4. Dameer-cad
5. Wanaagsan
6. Goob
7. Marqaan
8. Adhi-maal
9. Jarmalo
10. Aan-galo
11. Xagar-Burburis
12. Jiingadda
13. Madax-gaal
14. Coon-baal
15. Gumurta Cagaare
16. Cagaare
17. Tuurgasangas

There is no MJs in Danot either, you are separated by Dhulos from the West and OGs from the south. What kind of lunacy is this? Do you think that you share a border with HY or something? Lol.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP

1. Goobweyne
2. Qaawane
3. Domco
4. Dameer-cad
5. Wanaagsan
6. Goob
7. Marqaan
8. Adhi-maal
9. Jarmalo
10. Aan-galo
11. Xagar-Burburis
12. Jiingadda
13. Madax-gaal
14. Coon-baal
15. Gumurta Cagaare
16. Cagaare
17. Tuurgasangas

There is no MJs in Danot either, you are separated by Dhulos from the West and OGs from the south. What kind of lunacy is this? Do you think that you share a border with HY or something? Lol.
Quick question MJ or Dhulo whos more represented in Bookh? And I personally know 2 families who are RK that are Reer Danood wdym

1. Goobweyne
2. Qaawane
3. Domco
4. Dameer-cad
5. Wanaagsan
6. Goob
7. Marqaan
8. Adhi-maal
9. Jarmalo
10. Aan-galo
11. Xagar-Burburis
12. Jiingadda
13. Madax-gaal
14. Coon-baal
15. Gumurta Cagaare
16. Cagaare
17. Tuurgasangas

It is as you mentioned save Gumburka Cagaare which is a shared grazing area. Never heard it being pronounced Gumurta though.

A few weeks ago I was listening to a few odayaal chatting. One of them was reer biciidyahan, and so the HY oday said their camels would meet (at the rainy periods I’d guess). So, they definetly do meet, but there is as you mentioned no (permanent) border between the two.

World

VIP
It is as you mentioned save Gumburka Cagaare which is a shared grazing area. Never heard it being pronounced Gumurta though.

A few weeks ago I was listening to a few odayaal chatting. One of them was reer biciidyahan, and so the HY oday said their camels would meet (at the rainy periods I’d guess). So, they definetly do meet, but there is as you mentioned no (permanent) border between the two.
All Darood in Hawd can generally graze in each other’s regions due to our Xeer. You’ll find Leelkase, Mareexan, Majerteen, Dhulbahante and Ogaden meet together in a well during the dry season.

I think there is more ciisa than gadabuursi, cisse is dominating a whole zone shiniile.
Gadabuursi comes after, and then gaadsan who also lives with us in qoraxay region and as well second to cawlyahan in afdheer zone.
@anonimo has better knowledge on me with the dir clans in afdheer.

You are underestimating the amount of Isaaq in DDSI in my opinion.

How? You telling me that there are more isaaqs than gadabuursi or isse?

Together they (Dir) are probably bigger but usually we go by subclans so it's not really accurate to combine them as they compete for grazing land.

I would say Isaaq combined from Wajaale in Awbere woreda to Misrak Gaashamo is definitely larger than Gadabursi in DDSI by population.

Ciise im not sure since the majority of the clan lives in Ethiopia and they've pushed deep into Oromo territories past Dir Dhabe with Gurgura so they are probably bigger than Isaaq in DDSI some of whom left for Somaliand post 1991.

I would say after Absame (OG+Jidwaaq) and Ciise though, Isaaq is the 3rd largest in DDSI.

I'm also forgetting other clans like Sheekhal, and Harti who also live in DDSI.

This is just my opinion though, I could be off or mistaken.

Last edited:
Think of it this way. There are Isaaq Reer Dhagaxbur the same way there are OG Reer Hargeisa. Not uncommon before 1991. Unheard of today.

This guy who is the former Somailand Former Minister who is Habar Awal, is actually Reer Dhagaxbur.

http://www.cadceed.com/2013/06/maxa...-dibadda-somaliland-maxamed-biixi-yoonis.html
of course they'd live in that area. Somalis of all clans live everywhere, I meant it wasn't their deegaan. the hawd is where we settle alongside isaaqs(mainly Garhajis).

of course they'd live in that area. Somalis of all clans live everywhere, I meant it wasn't their deegaan. the hawd is where we settle alongside isaaqs(mainly Garhajis).

Yeah, we used to be far more open to Somalis living in each other's cities before. I met a few OG reer Hargeisa, similarly some of my family (HA) are reer Jigjiga.

My extended family borders and intermarries with your Jidwaaq cousins, the Bartire and Yabare in a small tuulo in Jigjiga zone.

I'm guessing you're OG yourself bro?

Together they (Dir) are probably bigger but usually we go by subclans so it's not really accurate to combine them as they compete for grazing land.

I would say Isaaq combined from Wajaale in Awbere woreda to Misrak Gaashamo is definitely larger than Gadabursi in DDSI by population.

Ciise im not sure since the majority of the clan lives in Ethiopia and they've pushed deep into Oromo territories past Dir Dhabe with Gurgura so they are probably bigger than Isaaq in DDSI some of whom left for Somaliand post 1991.

I would say after Absame (OG+Jidwaaq) and Ciise though, Isaaq is the 3rd largest in DDSI.

I'm also forgetting other clans like Sheekhal, and Harti who also live in DDSI.

This is just my opinion though, I could be off or mistaken.

Gadabuursi is the second largest sub-clan within the borders of the Somali region of Ethiopia based on the Ethiopian population census.[26] Today, the clan holds vice-presidency in both these regions.[27]

In the Somali Region of Ethiopia they exclusively inhabit both the Awbere district in the Faafan Zone and the Dembel district in the Sitti Zone,[28][29][30] the Gursum woreda where they are the majority and the Jigjiga woreda where they make up a large part of the Faafan Zone.

Found this on wiki.

Gadabuursi is the second largest sub-clan within the borders of the Somali region of Ethiopia based on the Ethiopian population census.[26] Today, the clan holds vice-presidency in both these regions.[27]

In the Somali Region of Ethiopia they exclusively inhabit both the Awbere district in the Faafan Zone and the Dembel district in the Sitti Zone,[28][29][30] the Gursum woreda where they are the majority and the Jigjiga woreda where they make up a large part of the Faafan Zone.

Found this on wiki.

Remember back when Abdulmajid was in power in DDSI? Isaaq wasn't the largest then because he was in power. Similarily saying Samaroon is the second largest because they have the VP is also absurd. (I know you didn't write that sxb).

Also Awbere's borders are a bit weird, they include a lot of towns that my HA subclan live in like Gobyare, Wajaale etc. If we go by those borders it's a shared region.

See here:
Screen Shot 2018-01-26 at 5.46.48 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts