Brother from Jigjiga persecuted after the Oromo massacres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somali brother from the Jaarso community and considers himself Somali and his allegiance to Somalis.

Beautiful brother

World

VIP
He’s persecuted because he’s an Oromo just like you are. Your loyalty and his loyalty lies with the dirty gallas and we don’t consider you people as somali. This thread is proof. Instead of highlighting the hundreds of Somalis butchered by you gallas, you chose to highlight one of an Oromo who learnt Somali. Why? Because in your own words, Oromos are great people. May Abdi illey deport more of you kind back to your people.

He’s persecuted because he’s an Oromo just like you are. Your loyalty and his loyalty lies with the dirty gallas and we don’t consider you people as somali. This thread is proof. Instead of highlighting the hundreds of Somalis butchered by you gallas, you chose to highlight one of an Oromo who learnt Somali. Why? Because in your own words, Oromos are great people. May Abdi illey deport more of you kind back to your people.

Ohhhh shut up

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Oromos need to go. Silanyo did a good job deporting these disgusting people. Should've deported more from sland.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Too bad his people sided with the Oromo. People were bound to end up in between the power struggle :manny:

Oromo about to overrun the north
Bantus about to overrun the south.:mjlol:

Somalis should give these people a month to vacate lands or face indiscriminate gowrac.:birdman:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
They ain't overrunning shit. All the frontier clans in K5 have enlisted their boys in the Liyuu Police, we're ready to defend ourselves and I suggest you Ogadens do the same if you don't want them in Kebridahar, Godey and Awarre :birdman:

They ain't overrunning shit. All the frontier clans in K5 have enlisted their boys in the Liyuu Police, we're ready to defend ourselves and I suggest you Ogadens do the same if you don't want them in Kebridahar, Godey and Awarre :birdman:
My people are in fiiq and imay sxb. We are holding them off there. They should be masdacred by the hundreds nacalaa ku taal.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
My people are in fiiq and imay sxb. We are holding them off there. They should be masdacred by the hundreds nacalaa ku taal.

Mofuckers are encroaching on our land because of the Jaarso. What's wrong with Dir people? @Rooble control your people niyo :bell:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Oromos are like cockroaches. You kill one than abunch of them more will appear. Oromos need to get genocide before they overrun somali galbeed.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Oromos are like cockroaches. You kill one than abunch of them more will appear. Oromos need to get genocide before they overrun somali galbeed.

:whoa::whoa: No genocide man chill

They just need to stop trying to expand into our land.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
:whoa::whoa: No genocide man chill

They just need to stop trying to expand into our land.
You know what will happen if the ethiopian government falls. They wont go for there habeshi masters they will come for us wallahi iyo billahi im telling you. The fights will start at harar and dire dawa were they will want to take over in the beginning

how about pulling the Jaarso back into your fold give them ministerial positions make them a special woreda and that Iley should have known not to mess with gallas, your hope now lies with the border clans Jaarso, Akisho, Gurgura, Gerri etc

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
You know what will happen if the ethiopian government falls. They wont go for there habeshi masters they will come for us wallahi iyo billahi im telling you. The fights will start at harar and dire dawa were they will want to take over in the beginning

I agree with you and I know for certain they'll try to take Dire and Jigjiga once the fighting starts. That's why we need to stop their migrations to our kilil early. Every day they'd walk barefooted from West Hararghe to Jigjiga until they were everywhere. Iley started deporting them by the thousands every day, loaded them up in trucks and dumping them in Adama or some next Oromo town. No one is doing that in Dire, they just waddle in and beg on every corner.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
how about pulling the Jaarso back into your fold give them ministerial positions make them a special woreda and that Iley should have known not to mess with gallas, your hope now lies with the border clans Jaarso, Akisho, Gurgura, Gerri etc

I'm Geri, we have been living side by side with Jaarso people for centuries. We recently had 2 new woredas and they had their fair share of the positions in those woredas, but they still chose to side with Oromos. If that's not enough they can f*ck right off to Oromia.

Status
Not open for further replies.