Brother from Jigjiga persecuted after the Oromo massacres

Status
Not open for further replies.
our brother @Jas is a Somali, he doesn't represent his people and we know for a fact that they were forcibly Oromized @XoosBoos Ajuuran/Karanle to Hawiye is what Akisho/Jaarso/Gurgura are to dirs.

Lol, langaab looking midget oromo. agame piece of shit.

477b6bd6521ac37fc96fec2a02132e74--african-tribes-african-art.jpg

derailing this thread humor me for a minute.
Do you know what I can't comprehend?, a nation that is 50 million almost adds up to an entire region not having a google translate selection.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Akisho people are pure somalis and many of them live in somaliland (near hargeisa). my extended family from my mother side are mixed with Akisho.

Akisho people are pure somalis and many of them live in somaliland (near hargeisa). my extended family from my mother side are mixed with Akisho.

Our homeland is from Jigjiga all the way to Hargeisa but we lost many in number to due ironically, Oromo persecution and today I'm getting called Oromo, when I'm pure Dir.

:francis:

@Jas

Still claiming Akisho and trolling?:ulyin:

@Cabdi

The Afran Qallo Jaarso clan is a confederation; only some of its subclans are of Somali origin. Not all their Somali subclans are Dir by the way as evinced by subclan names such as Warra Absame. In actual fact, most Oromo speaking Somalis became Oromised through adoption of a sedentary lifestyle and intermarriage. Afran Qallo in itself is not a pure Oromo clan, but a confederation that contains subclans of Somali; Oromo; Harla; Afar; Agrobba etc. Its core might have been Oromo but it is an ethnically mixed clan group today. For instance, the Afran Qallo Babille subclan is mainly Karanle and Gugundhabe Hawiye whilst Warra Bursuk is the Barsuug/Barsub Dir clan identified by Richard Burton.

Some of you are talking shit about the Akisho/Gurre without even know who they are or where they live. Most people only assume Somali-speaking Akishos are the few that are found in Fafaan, Fiq and Gabiley. The majority of the Akisho/Gurre are still Somali speaking and have their own districts in Southern K5: Guradhamole, Gorobaqasa, Qarsadula. It is only the ones who live in East Hararghe that identify with the Oborra Afran Qallo subclan due to intermarriage and the adoption of a sedentary lifestyle.

BfUrqNK.png

When were the Gurgura ever forcibly Oromised? They were never Oromised but the majority who adopted farming established cultural and linguistic ties with the Noole Oromo whilst maintaining their distinct Gurgura clan identity. The pastoral ones that live in Shinille and extend all the way to the Fiq are monolingual Somali speakers. The countryside surrounding Dire Dawa is inhabited by them and the Ciise. However, as the second city of Ethiopia, Dire Dawa is not a provincial capital like Jijiga, hence it attracts all sorts of migrants from across Ethiopia. You have Amharas, Gurages etc. living in Dire Dawa. It is no different than metropolitan Addis Ababa where the Oromos are not the majority despite being the dominant ethnic group in the rural arears. Oromo economic migrants have increasingly sought refuge in Dire Dawa, however, their main hope of laying claim to the whole of Dire Dawa rests on them convincing the Gurgura to identify as Oromo. Their attempts to have the Gurgura identify as Oromo have so far failed.

eKiC2mO.png

Regional & Federal Studies

Volume 24, Issue 5, 2014
Special Issue: Federalism and Decentralization in Sub-Saharan Africa
Ethnic Decentralization and the Challenges of Inclusive Governance in Multiethnic Cities: The Case of Dire Dawa, Ethiopia

The last time they tried to claim Dire Dawa militarily during the Ethiopian Civil War of the early 90's, they were turfed out of the city the Issa and Gurgura Liberation Front (IGLF).

After the defeat of IFLO and OLF by the TGE troops in eastern Ethiopia and IGLF in Dire Dawa, the city remained a bone of contention between Oromia and Somali regional states which was feared to have degenerated in to widespread ethnic conflict over the question of ownership. Dire Dawa was also at the center of Somali political parties set together to form Somali regional state like other regional states established to represent their respective people.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Dire Dhabe is huge. It is well over 1,000 square kilometers. Isa and Gurgura are still the majority. The mayor is Dir. It is a chartered city (for now), and as such, all Ethio ethnicities are found in the city, just like Addis. Surrounding the city are all Dir settlements. Isa is expanding into Oromo and Afar lands. Dir will always eat good in their land with or without Ethiopian government,
toddler-eating-spagetti.jpg

Last edited:

World

VIP
Jas is the dirty Galla called @asharite or @the ash’ari. Dirty qoti!! You’ll always be caught no matter what name you go by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts