Brits guessing how much healthcare costs in America

@Teeri-Alpha

You sound like Alexis de Tockville on his essays on individualism & can it be adoptable and be realistic? Can you apply your newly founded individualism to yourself and cease being a spokesperson for your clan here for a month? What should the State do to families who can’t feed and look after themselves? Watch them perish with hunger and diseases? Sxb, waa ku sidee?

you have confused your self by touching on several topics at once,

i will ignore you sly attacks, we have many examples in early Islamic history where people refused zaka, charity for those atheists, the state provided property rights, allowed free trade, no tariffs or barriers on imports and exports and costs reduced massively, they also provided sound money in the form of gold and silver and the state did not create inflation through clipping or fake paper money,

people were returning zaka to umar ibn khatab RA, the governors will say ya amirul muminuum, no one is taking zaka, so many jobs have been created,

defend life and and property rights and people will get on with life, employers will hire workers and they expand work because their wealth is protected so they reinvest as the king doesn't rob them,

even in roman empire, when Britannia ruled the world and america, we have many case studies, if the state limits her abuse and doesn't favour winners or losers in the market, jobs will be created and if they protect ones wealth such entrepreneurs is given the confidence to reinvest and expand and he can only win in the market if he provides value, after all why do you say thank you to the cashier? you give them money and they give you goods which you value with out them holding a gun to your head, isn't that right? hence why both say thank you,

bill gates did not hold a gun to your head, you freely picked his software and bought it, nor did Steve jobs force you to buy his phone, you could have bought Nokia or Samsung, firms dont hold a gun to your head and people vote with their wallet, free people,

last time you bought something, did you have a choice to go else where? yes, always an alternative, margarine instead of butter,

Nokia once owned 93% of world phone markets, yet they forgot to innovate so they died,

firms must create value for the voters, consumers, who vote with their wallets,

and lastly, i fight for my people, i do not harm others, charity starts at home, Ogaden interests will always be in mind, for if i dont who will stand for my people?

i simply wish to defend the legacy ad lands and history my ancestors have left me, its my birth right for i wish to do the same for our future generations,

@Teeri-Alpha you have educated me saaxib, but i have a hard time believing, that a market with no regulation would benefit everyone, especially with no welfare state or anything like it. I feel like it would create a spiral of poverty for the same people, while the rich would be sending their kids to the best school, im not advocating communism, but i dont like the huge wealth inequality. There has to be some sort of support or service for people to get their basic need to be able to reach their full potential, it doesnt matter to me that some people would abuse it, as long as people with not a lot have the recources to pursue their career, not only people that were lucky to be born in a wealthy family

@Teeri-Alpha

You are a free market anarchist (anarco-capitalism).

No, maybe a little Murray Rothbard and Ludwig von mises free market type,

there should be a state because tells us if there are 3 of you, pick one as leader,

100% free banking, no fractional reserve banking, its a fraud, I am a free market conservative , gun rights, limited government,

God, King/Sultan, Country, Free markets, Gold as money,

Classic Ogaden, my people are religious and the most conservative with daqan in the somali world,

islam gave the world free markets, adam smith called ibn khaldun the father of economics,

@Teeri-Alpha

Now, will people be forced to become charitable (like zakat)? Sxb, in one point, you defend the selfish individualist and in another, a communitarian who is propagating on the good for the community like those taught in Islam. I told you that you are mixing different principles that totally are different and contradict.

I gave up.

@Teeri-Alpha you have educated me saaxib, but i have a hard time believing, that a market with no regulation would benefit everyone, especially with no welfare state or anything like it. I feel like it would create a spiral of poverty for the same people, while the rich would be sending their kids to the best school, im not advocating communism, but i dont like the huge wealth inequality. There has to be some sort of support or service for people to get their basic need to be able to reach their full potential, it doesnt matter to me that some people would abuse it, as long as people with not a lot have the recources to pursue their career, not only people that were lucky to be born in a wealthy family

consumers regulate the market, if they cheat, you can go to competitors, ask those caught selling fake meat or this or that,

ask Nokia, once ruled and owned 93% of the world market, ask IBM, they invented the computer, ask retail giants that existed 150 years before amazon, ebay,

ask major airlines, the forgot to innovate, ask taxi drivers uber cleaned out, the abused consumers with higher prices, so they died,

you have no idea who much firms fear your wallet and its right to vote/veto any product,

if firms were never harmed by free market, no firm would go bankrupt and every firm would sell 100% of products they launched, how many products have failed,

did you know Microsoft created the first iPad in early 2000s spent half a billion yet failed,

the rich Australian owner of newscopr/sky bought Myspace for $15 billion yet he failed, he sold my space for 35 million afterwards,

firms dont have a right to exist and consumers dictate, this is why firms hate the free market and demand state protection bro,

firms fear the free market as it gives consumers choice bro,

consumers regulate the market, if they cheat, you can go to competitors, ask those caught selling fake meat or this or that,

ask Nokia, once ruled and owned 93% of the world market, ask IBM, they invented the computer, ask retail giants that existed 150 years before amazon, ebay,

ask major airlines, the forgot to innovate, ask taxi drivers uber cleaned out, the abused consumers with higher prices, so they died,

you have no idea who much firms fear your wallet and its right to vote/veto any product,

if firms were never harmed by free market, no firm would go bankrupt and every firm would sell 100% of products they launched, how many products have failed,

did you know Microsoft created the first iPad in early 2000s spent half a billion yet failed,

the rich Australian owner of newscopr/sky bought Myspace for $15 billion yet he failed, he sold my space for 35 million afterwards,

firms dont have a right to exist and consumers dictate, this is why firms hate the free market and demand state protection bro,

firms fear the free market as it gives consumers choice bro,
i think you replied to the wrong nigga saaxib

@Teeri-Alpha

Now, will people be forced to become charitable (like zakat)? Sxb, in one point, you defend the selfish individualist and in another, a communitarian who is propagating on the good for the community like those taught in Islam. I told you that you are mixing different principles that totally are different and contradict.

I gave up.

No, zaka is between you and God, Allah knows if you paid or not, the state cannot do that,

in fact the state wants you to pay it directly to your neighbours, kin, so its a very localised good thing and the person you give to will be too shy to demand it again and will work rather than beg,

but when you beg a faceless state worker, he doesn't care if you smoke the money with weed,

if you give Mohamed charity and he keeps coming back, trust me he will be too ashamed to ask again, so he will start working to avoid the shame,

this is why charity should be personal like islam asks,

in fact in islam you are not allowed to tell how much zaka you paid, your ajir is wiped out for boasting, its very personal,

but when its a faceless bureaucrat he has no ideas if you will be drinking to death with it the money,

and in Islam, its only 2.5% of money ( after you have paid your bills) unlike the taxation in the west where they rob you before you pay your rent and bills,

islam asks you to pay zaka after you save, the western system robs you on gross earnings before you even pay bills,

i would rather pay 2.5% on savings over a certain amount than 43% on gross earnings any day

i think you replied to the wrong nigga saaxib

no, i replied you bro,

one last question Dr @Teeri-Alpha

No intellectual property, patents should be available to all. If Tesla invents a vehicle that uses water to power it’s engines, they should make their technology available to everyone including foreign companies. That’s your free-market. Gartay.

What about other properties? Should I share my physical properties, home & office with others and how are they different than my intellectual properties that I spent money and time to invent and produce it?

who will fund research and development?

No intellectual property, patents should be available to all. If Tesla invents a vehicle that uses water to power it’s engines, they should make their technology available to everyone including foreign companies. That’s your free-market. Gartay.

What about other properties? Should I share my physical properties, home & office with others and how are they different than my intellectual properties that I spent money and time to invent and produce it?

There's difference between personal property and private,

As teeri said there has to be some competition, especially for thing that are necessary, lets say someone discovers a cure to cancer with a single potion you drink, and he was the only one that could produce and sell that, imagine the price

@Dhallin

This argument started with @Teeri-Alpha declaring war on governments subsidising health care and arguing that they leave it to the “Free market” and here is anti-free market advocating against intellectual properties for the common good of the public. He’s an anarcho-capitalist & not a free marketeer.

@Dhallin

This argument started with @Teeri-Alpha declaring war on governments subsidising health care and arguing that they leave it to the “Free market” and here is anti-free market advocating against intellectual properties for the common good of the public. He’s an anarcho-capitalist & not a free marketeer.
I dont really understand, so do you believe in intellectual property? and patents or where you just playing devils advocate?

Trending

Latest posts