Brits guessing how much healthcare costs in America

Muji

VIP
B4B1D69C-B492-4B16-BA17-B615C48BB798.jpeg

https://www.commonwealthfund.org/pu...7-international-comparison-reflects-flaws-and

US spends the most on healthcare and out of the developed counties has the worst healthcare system. whilst the U.K. was ranked the best. The rest of the world benefits from the research you morons pay for.

In 2017 the US became the first modern country for its mortality rate to drop. When will you idiots stop believing everything Fox News tells you and do your own research.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Real talk if I got run over and the ambulance told me it will cost 2.5k to get on. I would tell them to call me an uber. Bismillah.
Sis I heard in America if you’re unresponsive they’ll take you in the ambulance and send you the bill when you come round. You don’t even get an option :mjlol:

Tukraq

VIP
View attachment 83510
https://www.commonwealthfund.org/pu...7-international-comparison-reflects-flaws-and

US spends the most on healthcare and out of the developed counties has the worst healthcare system. whilst the U.K. was ranked the best. The rest of the world benefits from the research you morons pay for.

In 2017 the US became the first modern country for its mortality rate to drop. When will you idiots stop believing everything Fox News tells you and do your own research.
“Moran’s pay for”:gucciwhat: didn’t we pay for the building of the entire gaajo UK after your weak asses got destroyed in WW2? Say we have a good heart not “Moran’s” y’all would be Africa level if it wasn’t for our generosity

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Nearly all medical research comes from America, best hospitals, almost all new treatments and discoveries are made in US research centers and universities, its also pay for service, you pay and get the best service worldwide, this is why world leaders and rich people worldwide come to the US, if your a rich guy from say Saudi or something and need heart surgery where do you go? US, right now where arguing about cost and not quality because US is the best in that arena, like when I mentioned Canada they come down the border small the time for serious procedures, your not going to waste your time and risk it on the Canadian medical system
Well you see that's the problem. You can cater to some rich Saudi but not your poorer fellow Americans getting screwed in the ass in ways you never knew.

Paying in the trillions on healthcare every year is a absolute waste. This isn't research it's literal healthcare for citizens. Distribute that among the population it's $10,739. And that's only if you distribute, take in to account poor people can't afford it that's only the middle class getting screwed and the rich getting by.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/06/americans-shelled-out-10739-per-person-on-healthcare-last-year.html

And your citizens who can't afford American healthcare head over the border to Canada.

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/why-is-rand-paul-going-to-canada-for-surgery

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

Hehehehe

Imagine having a baby cost this much.

My lord what a savage country. Even the most hardened capitalist agrees that you need for and healthy workers and see free healthcare as an investment.

I wonder how many Americans die a year as a result of an untreated cold.
Good. This is scaring voters into hating boris.

Muji

VIP
“Moran’s pay for”:gucciwhat: didn’t we pay for the building of the entire gaajo UK after your weak asses got destroyed in WW2? Say we have a good heart not “Moran’s” y’all would be Africa level if it wasn’t for our generosity

Why do you keep saying us?

You were a sperm cell in your dad’s ballsack back in the jungle when the war was happening.

Besides it was the Russians and the British empire (Indians and Africans) who did the heavy lifting.

I have no loyalty towards Britain I’m here just to tell you the truth. But the way you defend America it’s almost like you believe you are American lol you sound like a deluded sycophant- talking about your contribution to the American army lol

Tukraq

VIP
Why do you keep saying us?

You were a sperm cell in your dad’s ballsack back in the jungle when the war was happening.

Besides it was the Russians and the British empire (Indians and Africans) who did the heavy lifting.

I have no loyalty towards Britain I’m here just to tell you the truth. But the way you defend America it’s almost like you believe you are American lol you sound like a deluded sycophant- talking about your contribution to the American army lol
Russia rebuilt the UK? You here something new every day, nazis made you ground zero kulaha “heavy lifting”

Muji

VIP
Sis I heard in America if you’re unresponsive they’ll take you in the ambulance and send you the bill when you come round. You don’t even get an option :mjlol:

Lol I would tell them I did not consent to their scam. I’m a British citizen and only accept free healthcare. Not any of these fraudulent schemes.

Muji

VIP
Russia rebuilt the UK? You here something new every day, nazis made you ground zero kulaha “heavy lifting”

Tukraq why do you keep talking like an American you’re a refugee from a shithole stop talking about the war. You’re an embarrassment. Soon you will be bragging about Jefferson..

Muji

VIP
Imagine getting all tribalistic about the white mans country. @Tukraq America’s healthcare system is a scam- stop chatting xaar and accept it. The more you defend it the more deluded you come across.

Tukraq

VIP
Well you see that's the problem. You can cater to some rich Saudi but not your poorer fellow Americans getting screwed in the ass in ways you never knew.

Paying in the trillions on healthcare every year is a absolute waste. This isn't research it's literal healthcare for citizens. Distribute that among the population it's $10,739. And that's only if you distribute, take in to account poor people can't afford it that's only the middle class getting screwed and the rich getting by.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/06/americans-shelled-out-10739-per-person-on-healthcare-last-year.html

And your citizens who can't afford American healthcare head over the border to Canada.

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/why-is-rand-paul-going-to-canada-for-surgery
This is a cost contention not a quality one, price does get a bit murky because who determines the price? Government vs market, if government has to take it over would be costly I would and quality would decline but I would agree to it if funding for it was found(outside crazy taxation)

Tukraq

VIP
Imagine getting all tribalistic about the white mans country. @Tukraq America’s healthcare system is a scam- stop chatting xaar and accept it. The more you defend it the more deluded you come across.
America isn’t a white mans country, this isn’t the UK and whites aren’t native here, I’m as American as anyone else and was born here, where are you getting scam from, just different payment systems can in one it’s like your ordering food and you get a bill the other like if your a worker and they take it out your pay

This is a cost contention not a quality one, price does get a bit murky because who determines the price? Government vs market, if government has to take it over would be costly I would and quality would decline but I would agree to it if funding for it was found(outside crazy taxation)
The US healthcare quality is worse than most eurpoean countries more expensive, and benfits the smaller wealthier minority. I dont really see why anyone would defend this system unless you're rich.

Tukraq

VIP
The US healthcare quality is worse than most eurpoean countries more expensive, and benfits the smaller wealthier minority. I dont really see why anyone would defend this system unless you're rich.
Age is the reason not only wealth, basically it’s a Tax handicap vs medical cost handicap, I’ll be pro Medicare for all later on in life, currently as a young male I don’t even need healthcare(haven’t or years) and also don’t pay for insurance or pay for it in taxes so my effective cost is 0, and my earnings go straight to me

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2866602/

Conclusions. Higher prescription drug spending in the United States does not disproportionately privilege domestic innovation, and many countries with drug price regulation were significant contributors to pharmaceutical innovation.

The statements of US government officials and industry representatives imply that the US market is paying for the development of most new drugs. There is ample evidence that domestic profits in several countries that have price or profit control cover research and development expenditures.11 For example, in Canada, domestic sales on average are about 10 times the research and development costs. In the United Kingdom, the pharmaceutical industry invests more of its revenues from domestic sales in research and development than do companies in the United States.11 Statements by US government officials and industry representatives also imply that the United States is becoming a dominant source of innovation because of its lack of drug price regulation. From a purely theoretical standpoint, these statements are troubling because they imply a country-specific source of innovation. The industry is private, however, not government owned, and operates in a worldwide market.3 It is also doubtful that pure price considerations would affect where a drug was developed, and more strategic considerations such as the availability of drug-specific research resources and infrastructure in a particular country may be a more important consideration.

Proportionally other countries contribute significant amounts to innovation and research and they can still provide it at a low cost with quality to their own citizens.

Nationalisation of the American healthcare industry will pay off itself, you don't have citizens getting bankrupted over child birth or being unable to afford insulin with nationalised healthcare. It's much more affordable to get taxed unless you're filthy fucking rich which most Americans aren't.

Age is the reason not only wealth, basically it’s a Tax handicap vs medical cost handicap, I’ll be pro Medicare for all later on in life, currently as a young male I don’t even need healthcare(haven’t or years) and also don’t pay for insurance or pay for it in taxes so my effective cost is 0, and my earnings go straight to me
You're just selfish, got it, shouldve just started with that.

Trending