British Somali teachers is REFUSED a working visa to UAE due to her ethnicity

as they should. Go back to your country. Make Somalia great again

Many don't even speak Somali though. It's hard to learn a new language in your 20s and if you do learn it, you'll have an accent. I don't feel sorry for them since they are such ass kissers.

It’s embarrassing, being given every opportunity in the world by the west, to then benefit sand . At least migrate to another western country if you want better salary.

They're not going for the salary. They're going because it's the Gulf, their happy place. Who moves to the Gulf for a teaching contract except for those who fetishize the place or want a 1 year escape? The salary is 2500-3000 US a month. What's the point, including when they have little to no labour laws and rampant discrimination?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Many don't even speak Somali though. It's hard to learn a new language in your 20s and if you do learn it, you'll have an accent. I don't feel sorry for them since they are such ass kissers.

They're not going for the salary. They're going because it's the Gulf, their happy place. Who moves to the Gulf for a teaching contract except for those who fetishize the place or want a 1 year escape? The salary is 2500-3000 US a month. What's the point?

Thats OK. They will learn their language. In fact they will bring something new to their country. They might teach Arabic and also bring different mentality. Start a business? When u travel to another country and go back to your own country, u bring two world view with u. U r one step ahead of the people who never left their country

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
i am baffled at the ones who live in the west and want to go to the Middle East. there’s so many opportunities in the west and laws against discrimination, why would you want to throw that away.
Exactly, you come from a privilege place with laws that protect you from any kind of discrimination. Subhan’allah, they even allow you to pray at your workplace. Alhamdulillah for the laws here in the west, may Allah guide them, wallet wax fiican bay sameeyeen. At least you can fight discrimination based on those established laws, alhamdulillah

Can't blame them. I mean, if Somalia was to look for English teachers, being the backwards country they're, they'd most likely hire John Mciness from the US than Sanjeet from India, even though the latter has the qualification suitable to become a teacher more so than the former.
:manny:

Why do Somalis in UK even go to UAE for a job is it really that bad in UK? Why would I want to go from UK to UAE? Makes no sense. Also we need to stop being sensitive, crying for hours? It’s not that deep sis.

3rd world UK and that depressing ass weather are in no condition to talk down on UAE. Had a cousin move there from UAE and that man cries to me everyday about the rats epidemic yall got over there :hova:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
These working visa are very hard to get from outside the country, the bureaucracy is crazy. But, by the tone of the email, it was the School who rejected, not the Immigration (they go crazy for the British Passport, do you think they care if your Somali or a Jamaican, money and passport is still the same)

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
The UAE should be given land in Somalia perhaps then they'll begin to respect Somalis
giphy.gif

libaaxad

boqorada burco ✨
somalis are treated well in the UAE, seems like she was rejected from one job and immediately thought it was because she was somali... even if that’s the case she can apply to other jobs.

this reminds me one time i was having a conversation with these Somali girls and they were talking about how they wanted to move to Saudi Arabia and i just looked at them like :susp: wallahi some people live in a alternate/dream reality where they think all Muslims are going to be nice to you just bc you share a religion with them. “i wanna live in a Muslim country” kulaha okay get mistreated then 😒

Yeah I don’t understand that. Why would you move to a place that treats you like subhuman? There was a post here of an ayeeyo getting attacked in Turkey. These Muslim nations are not your friends, they would most certainly pick an cadaan gaalo over you in a heartbeat. Somalis need to let that ummah myth go.

and most of these Muslim/Arab countries want to immigrate to or look like western nations. How low iq are Somalis that they are leaving western nations to go live in hellholes that aspire to be like western nations?

She thought because she practiced the Arab mans religion they would choose her... lmao

Somali Atheists/Agnostics/Waaqists are not shocked.

Why do Somalis in UK even go to UAE for a job is it really that bad in UK? Why would I want to go from UK to UAE? Makes no sense. Also we need to stop being sensitive, crying for hours? It’s not that deep sis.
it's actually really good pay my aunty used to work there

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
The UK is bland. Money ain't appeasing, Tax is high, and the Arabs with their Tax Free and hot climate sounds very inciting.

Lol UAE has never liked Somalia. UAE since the 70’s has only been familiar with Somaliland. Usually southerners went to Saudi while northerners went to the UAE.

Keo

VIP
i remember this one YouTube’s terrytv got discriminated for an English teacher job in Korea and he’s half Korean. i guess they didn’t want Koreans to teach them English
Some of them are the biggest self haters. The most sought after teachers in those countries are white women, then it's white men, then any white-passing latino or middle eastern, then Asians and then blacks with the least.

Apollo

VIP
You can't even learn a foreign language from school. Virtually all the people I know that acquired high proficiency in a foreign language are self-taught.

The way they teach foreign languages in schools is very boring and ineffective.

Trending