British Somali teachers is REFUSED a working visa to UAE due to her ethnicity

It's for an English job.They alongside many many asian school want a white native speaker from England to teach English.This had nothing to do with Israel.
Would you pay for your child to be taught Mandarin by a Congolese :russ:
i remember this one YouTube’s terrytv got discriminated for an English teacher job in Korea and he’s half Korean. i guess they didn’t want Koreans to teach them English

some of you lot spend a bit too much time on the internet man. do you really think the average person in saudi arabia or the UAE is racist? if you're able to find a good paying job in saudi arabia or other gulf countries you'll be able to live a comfy live regardless of background the issues arise when you're poor and living in garbage neighbourhoods among the scum of the society
im talking about working lower class people obviously they’re not going to be treated the best

Reborn
Jus
i remember this one YouTube’s terrytv got discriminated for an English teacher job in Korea and he’s half Korean. i guess they didn’t want Koreans to teach them English

Exactly man.I myself taught English in China and it was hard to secure a job due to the fact I am not a native/white.This has nothing to do with politics.

It has nothing to do with Somalia Gulf states hate Somalis ana Carabul nonsense won't get you anywhere with them, I will say if she wants to work in an Islamic country try Malaysia its pretty modern and they welcome skilled expatriates.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
uff those are the ones from the village. they need to stay in somalia. i know some that live in America that never went to school even back home and they don’t even try go to work or even learn English
Yeah but those vilage poeple want better live for their kids. Are you gonna tell them to f*ck off :mjhaps:

GemState

36/21
VIP
Title is inaccurate, she got rejected from the job and the school used an utterly nonsensical excuse to justify it, she wasn't denied a visa by the UAE government.

Jus

Exactly man.I myself taught English in China and it was hard to secure a job due to the fact I am not a native/white.This has nothing to do with politics.

I don't think its to do with Palestine/Israel conflict either idk why the mod edited my title.
Its not just teaching they discriminate against, UAE just doesn't like Somalis, the sooner s know where they stand the better :mjdontkno:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I don't care about that hellscape, just don't soothe your ego and pretend the reason Somalis are being discriminated against is because they support Palestine or whatever else excuse. Been ha isu sheegin.

Soothe my ego? What are you on about. I'm not invested in Arabta and they don't live in my head rent free either. Well as I said I have family who worked there and there wasn't a problem with even being a Somali national in the UAE a priori. I'm not (pretending) nor was I the first to bring up their political stance on Palestine being the reason cited, others first did.

GemState

36/21
VIP
I don't think its to do with Palestine/Israel conflict either idk why the mod edited my title.
Its not just teaching they discriminate against, UAE just doesn't like Somalis, the sooner s know where they stand the better :mjdontkno:
You have no idea what you're on about, the UAE gave thousands of Somalis the chance to work and do business in their country when other countries didn't recognize our passport in the 90's.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
It's for an English job.They alongside many many asian schools want a white native speaker from England to teach English.This had nothing to do with Israel.
Would you pay for your child to be taught Mandarin by a Congolese :russ:

If you had more than two brain cells, you’d know that white British people are not even 5th in the top 10 academically performing brits. Your average white brit is a dumb chav on benefits or welfare, and hasn’t graduated and is a single mom for a black caribean father

The ethnics who place high value on education are the ones beating the cadaans in their own lands.