British Somali teachers is REFUSED a working visa to UAE due to her ethnicity

Reborn
If you had more than two brain cells, you’d know that white British people are not even 5th in the top 10 academically performing brits. Your average white brit is a dumb chav on benefits or welfare, and hasn’t graduated and is a single mom for a black caribean father

The ethnics who place high value on education are the ones beating the cadaans in their own lands.

What has your points which I agree totally agree with got to do with this debate. :russ:
Have you been rejected for an English job due to your ethnicity aswell
:banderas:

Soothe my ego? What are you on about. I'm not invested in Arabta and they don't live in my head rent free either. Well as I said I have family who worked there and there wasn't a problem with even being a Somali national in the UAE a priori. I'm not (pretending) nor was I the first to bring up their political stance on Palestine being the reason cited, others first did.

You said a Palestinian would be treated the same kkkkk. A lot of Somalis are delusional and don't like hearing that even Muslims discriminate against them because they cant use the its because we're muslim excuse. Its pure cope UAE discriminates against Somalis because they are Somali, nothing else. Sooner s accept this the better. Bas.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
What has your points which I agree totally agree with got to do with this debate. :russ:
Have you been rejected for an English job due to your ethnicity aswell
:banderas:

Why would i apply to those jaahila places anyway, and I’m from beautiful land of North America where anything similar to this would end in huge lawsuits so nobody tries this bs

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Arabs are jealous of Somalis. Walllaahi we should feel empored. They have everything, and still jealous of us. I guess...they cant call us monkey and also we have better imaan than them despite them living in sacred place

Why would i apply to those jaahila places anyway, and I’m from beautiful land of North America where anything similar to this would end in huge lawsuits so nobody tries this bs

Baffles me why anyone from a freedom loving country would cry about not being able to work there, the gulf is a hellscape place.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Baffles me why anyone from a freedom loving country would cry about not being able to work there, the gulf is a hellscape place.

its because we have Islam Imaan huuno. We dont have dark hearts like the vindictive arabs. Walaahi i am so glad they are not in control of the world. loool

to me arabs and Chinese have the same hearts.

Yuhuds have better compassionate hearts. Yuhuds are greedy, back stabbers but they are smart enuf to pick their battles. Arabs pick on people worst than them and abuse.

Yemen for instance. Its a mess because of Saudi Arabia Period

Teaching in the gulf used to be a great money grab 10 years ago. But now it has become sh1thole and they starting to tax people and things are more expensive. It’s really not worth it financially. But someone like the girl I think it would be great experience and would really beef her cv up teaching abroad.

its because we have Islam Imaan huuno. We dont have dark hearts like the vindictive arabs. Walaahi i am so glad they are not in control of the world. loool

to me arabs and Chinese have the same hearts.

Yuhuds have better compassionate hearts. Yuhuds are greedy, back stabbers but they are smart enuf to pick their battles. Arabs pick on people worst than them and abuse.

Yemen for instance. Its a mess because of Saudi Arabia Period
Do you miss your jinn now it’s locked during Ramadan?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Do you miss your jinn now it’s locked during Ramadan?

1618492060638.png

I do honestly. I am not getting any communication. Zero.

loooooooooooooooooooooooool

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Why do Somalis in UK even go to UAE for a job is it really that bad in UK? Why would I want to go from UK to UAE? Makes no sense. Also we need to stop being sensitive, crying for hours? It’s not that deep sis.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why do Somalis in UK even go to UAE for a job is it really that bad in UK? Why would I want to go from UK to UAE? Makes no sense. Also we need to stop being sensitive, crying for hours? It’s not that deep sis.

Your soul is bothered nowadays whats wrong huuno?

Hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhha this is freaking hilarious. It is the dream of many Somalis to teach English to the hairy beasts who call them kalab aswad in Carabta like it is the dream of a white woman to have wine with their lover in Paris with the Eiffel Tower in their view. Carabta is their romantic and special place.

:pachah1:

Other kufaar countries support Palestine over Israel but their citizens are not treated this way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhha this is freaking hilarious. It is the dream of many Somalis to teach English to the hairy beasts who call them kalab aswad in Carabta like it is the dream of a white woman to have wine with their lover in Paris with the Eiffel Tower in their view. Carabta is their romantic and special place.

Other kufaar countries support Palestine over Israel but their citizens are not treated this way.

as they should. Go back to your country. Make Somalia great again

It’s embarrassing, being given every opportunity in the world by the west, to then benefit sand . At least migrate to another western country if you want better salary.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
It‘s not that deep, she can find work elsewhere. Don’t know why they all flock to the middle east. First it was east asia, now the middle east. Most of these countries prefer cadaan teacher, unfortunately. May Allah compensate her with something better.

It‘s not that deep, she can find work elsewhere. Don’t know why they all flock to the middle east. First it was east asia, now the middle east. Most of these countries prefer cadaan teacher, unfortunately. May Allah compensate her with something better.
i am baffled at the ones who live in the west and want to go to the Middle East. there’s so many opportunities in the west and laws against discrimination, why would you want to throw that away.