British Somali teachers is REFUSED a working visa to UAE due to her ethnicity

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I feel like some people are hypersensitive. Many Somalis live and work in the UAE without event so there is no need to make it a discrimination thing solely based on being Somali. I suppose if she was Palestinian British or Algerian British they would have uttered similar sentiments. What you fail to grasp is Arab solidarity is a false construct.

I have family that worked in the UAE (when it's infrastructure consisted primarily of sand dunes) and was paid significantly more than cadaan Brits from their firm despite similar qualifications.

I feel like some people are hypersensitive. Many Somalis live and work in the UAE without event so there is no need to make it a discrimination thing solely based on being Somali. I suppose if she was Palestinian British they would have uttered similar sentiments. What you fail to grasp is Arab solidarity is s false construct.

I have family that worked in the UAE (when it's infrastructure consisted primarily of sand dunes) and was paid significantly more than cadaan Brits from his firm.

I doubt what happened to this British Somali would happen to a British Palestinian. Only maybe if they had political ties. The UAE simply does not want ethnic Somalis in their country. Little to do with the Israel/Palestine conflict that s are obsessed with.

With the steady decline of the western nations and rise of arab states publicly acknowledging ties with the yahudi state, the world is being set for the yahudi state to be at the epicentre of global dominance in all sectors.

Dajjal's appearance is not far away wallahi

:mjkkk:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I doubt what happened to this British Somali would happen to a British Palestinian. Only maybe if they had political ties. The UAE simply does not want ethnic Somalis in their country. Little to do with the Israel/Palestine conflict that s are obsessed with.

Then their stance has changed. Who cares. There are other jobs in the west. I don't see the point of mulling over it.

Seems like being somali could be a curse :faysalwtf::damn::damn:
Saudi Arabia just want the best interests for their country, they don’t want to be associated with poor countries. This is the same country that bombed their own Arab brothers and sisters in yemen. they want to be the most powerful country which is only possible if they align with Israel so 🤷🏽‍♀️

Then their stance has changed. Who cares. There are other jobs in the west. I don't see the point of mulling over it.

I don't care about that hellscape, just don't soothe your ego and pretend the reason Somalis are being discriminated against is because they support Palestine or whatever else excuse. Been ha isu sheegin.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
UAE dosent want Somalis in there country huh do you know how many Somalis live there

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Me
This has little to do with Somali support for Palestine kkkkk
UAE just don't like somalis, they've made this clear long before the Arbraham accords. somalis have an abusive relationship with Arabs, they can't get it through their thick sculls that these dheegcas simply don't want you in their country because they don't like you or respect you. If Palestine becomes peaceful tomorrow, they would do the same kkkkkk
Dude you should think from their position. Would you want to be associated with niggas that have dark teeth and very loud:mjlaugh:. And would abuse your welfare system and dont add nothing to your economy Lets be honnest somalis are very bad guests litterly everywhere somalis go the market value of that place goes down:russ:

Pfff the self hating in me came out:wowsweat:

this reminds me one time i was having a conversation with these Somali girls and they were talking about how they wanted to move to Saudi Arabia and i just looked at them like :susp: wallahi some people live in a alternate/dream reality where they think all Muslims are going to be nice to you just bc you share a religion with them. “i wanna live in a Muslim country” kulaha okay get mistreated then 😒

Me

Dude you should think from their position. Would you want to be associated with niggas that have dark teeth and very loud:mjlaugh:. And would abuse your welfare system and dont add nothing to your economy Lets be honnest somalis are very bad guests litterly everywhere somalis go the market value of that place goes down:russ:

No its because Somalia's tuulo government supports Palestine:chrisfreshhah:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Wallah sis they don’t care, in their eyes you’re from whatever your ethnicity is. One girl on Twitter said her sister had to claim she was a mixed race brit and not a Somali and was told to do that by management to avoid hassle! unbelievable
They hassled my brother too there and asked him to bring his birth certficate from somalia when he left there at 8 months old. He left them and came back to the UK.

Me

uff those are the ones from the village. they need to stay in somalia. i know some that live in America that never went to school even back home and they don’t even try go to work or even learn English

Reborn
It's for an English job.They alongside many many asian schools want a white native speaker from England to teach English.This had nothing to do with Israel.
Would you pay for your child to be taught Mandarin by a Congolese :russ:

some of you lot spend a bit too much time on the internet man. do you really think the average person in saudi arabia or the UAE is racist? if you're able to find a good paying job in saudi arabia or other gulf countries you'll be able to live a comfy live regardless of background the issues arise when you're poor and living in garbage neighbourhoods among the scum of the society

Trending