British Caribbeans population declining at an all time high

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
huuno...to have a culture, first u need a culture structure that encourages a father and a mother at home raising kids.
yup they dont even value the term "marriage" that word is foreign to them and thy wonder why there populations is extinct

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
yup they dont even value the term "marriage" that word is foreign to them and thy wonder why there populations is extinct

No their population still increases but they don't have opportunities of other black Caribbeans to mate with. Instead they are mating with white women.

Oprah Winfrey said she is a result of her father and her mother meeting under a tree one moon light evening and they mated under the shade of a tree, and 9 months later- she was born.

Her parents never had sex together again

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
As your average white British ghetto women gains their ever increasing weight. The Caribbean will disappear

giphy.gif

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
But seriously though, why do black guys, even middle class one's go for low class/ poverty white women?

Theyre upset all over my twitter feed because of this

They are truly on a crisis mode like in the next generation there will be NO caribbeans left in the uk

One thing i love about Somalis is that we pass on our culture and idnetitiy on to the next generation even mixed somalis know about the somali culture. Is very different compared to caribbeans when they mix out, considering they dont usually pass down their culture onto their children i remember when my sister went into a caribbean household and she said it was as if i went inside an cadaan home smh

:rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::ohhhdamn::obama:they are the representation of bahalo wallahi a disgusting people dhaqan majiro they never truly recovered from wixii ku dhacay uff

Trending