British Caribbeans population declining at an all time high

Reer UK diaspora will soon start marrying Madows watch especially the girls we must devise a plan to keep them out of Somalia:fittytousand:

I think white people will just adjust what is white like they did in South America to keep their political dominance over the West.

75% white 25% black may be considered white in a few generations.
You can just see how overrepresented racial ambiguous looking people with considerable non-African DNA are in every field. No doubt, they will belong to the dominant social class. Notice outmarriage patterns among highly successful Blacks.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
:rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::ohhhdamn::obama:they are the representation of bahalo wallahi a disgusting people dhaqan majiro they never truly recovered from wixii ku dhacay uff
Jamaicans back home are calm but your right they have no culture in the west whatsoever nothing not even their own langauge and even patois most dont know they bought it onto themselves at the end of the day. It was fun while it lasted

Jamaicans back home are calm but your right they have no culture in the west whatsoever nothing not even their own langauge and even patois most dont know they bought it onto themselves at the end of the day. It was fun while it lasted

if you live in London you’d know everything xun oo dhalinyarada ah they’ve got something to do with it this music industry ayagaa leh crime ayagaa ka buuxo school expulsions they top the list i can see why the cadaans are complaining tbh

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
if you live in London you’d know everything xun oo dhalinyarada ah they’ve got something to do with it this music industry ayagaa leh crime ayagaa ka buuxo school expulsions they top the list i can see why the cadaans are complaining tbh
yeah i know this is facts so i guess your happy theyre breeding out than lol

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Theyre upset all over my twitter feed because of this

They are truly on a crisis mode like in the next generation there will be NO caribbeans left in the uk

One thing i love about Somalis is that we pass on our culture and idnetitiy on to the next generation even mixed somalis know about the somali culture. Is very different compared to caribbeans when they mix out, considering they dont usually pass down their culture onto their children i remember when my sister went into a caribbean household and she said it was as if i went inside an cadaan home smh
None of this would have happened if they had the qabil system. These days the one drop rule don't apply, when everyone wants to claim mixed kids.

:manny:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
None of this would have happened if they had the qabil system. These days the one drop rule don't apply, when everyone wants to claim mixed kids.

:manny:
very true like west africans they have the same system as somalis but its more like ethnc system e.g igbo, yoruba etc africans, asians having this system will keep their heritage alive for a very longtime. Is unfortunate caribbeans dont have that

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You guys should be happy. Since they verbally bullied you guys since grade school. The next generation won’t have to go through the same trauma. :mjlaugh:
Don't blame it on the kids or culture, blame it on the parenting. It was always the kids from a fucked up broken home that acted the most angry and became bullies.

I had tons of jamaican friends. Most were well raised.

Pretty much every mixed raced guy I know has been raised by his white mum. They also only date whites, but they will claim Jamaican and throw a bit of accent. But ask them anything about jamaican culture they have no clue. So the whole Jamaican thing is bit of accent and cool slang. I dont think Somalis will go this route though despite all the sh1t you hear in this forum.

Trending

Latest posts