British Caribbeans population declining at an all time high

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
upload_2020-3-9_11-6-11.jpeg

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
This is what happens when you believe race, phenotypes and ethnic groups are all social constructs and everyone is the same under one rainbow
this is why qaabil is so important in our community and passing down its importance it got some of us so strict when it even comes to marrying our own ethnicity like my mum would kill me if i was to marry outside my qaabil which is isaaq like legit.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
West Africans have culture
yup a lot of congolese in the uk can speak lingala which is there native language and nigerians also speak their own native language and also to add that marriage is an important concept with west africans hence why theyre population is increasing. Whereas marriage in caribbean household is non existant or caring about maintaing there culture thats why there population is decreasing

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
yup a lot of congolese in the uk can speak lingala which is there native language and nigerians also speak their own native language and also to add that marriage is an important concept with west africans hence why theyre population is increasing. Whereas marriage in caribbean household is non existant or caring about maintaing there culture thats why there population is decreasing
I’m thankful Somalis have held on to their culture.
In the non western world culture is the glue and backbone of a family and individual.
When you lose it your lost tbh

these men lust after every woman (white asian Somali everyone) but their own women. So this doesn’t surprise me in the least )

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
ive noticed many jamaican men with white women in the UK but i've never noticed it was a huge epidemic
everyday i see mixed children with ofcourse a single cadaan woman. Anyways not my problem good news somali population is increasing according to a newspaper

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I’m thankful Somalis have held on to their culture.
In the non western world culture is the glue and backbone of a family and individual.
When you lose it your lost tbh

these men lust after every woman (white asian Somali everyone) but their own women. So this doesn’t surprise me in the least )
Very true a strong culture/deen is the only way forward for your lineage to continue onto the next generation. I dont really care now because mixed race people are so miskeen and act basically cadaan lol

Its good that the Somali ppl have such a strong culture, race mixing is duulinimo, we should always pass down our genes and lineage to the next generation

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
so many mixed children i wonder what the cadan men think about their women getting with jamaicans ive noticed that cadan men only marry cadan women and thats pretty much how cadans are still here

Apollo

VIP
I think white people will just adjust what is white like they did in South America to keep their political dominance over the West.

75% white 25% black may be considered white in a few generations.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
They're mixed anyway. Some village in Jamaica isn't their true homeland.
This is beyond ignorant it doesnt matter if theyre not native to the land if you live in jamaica your jamaican. Is it there fault they were shipped from west africa to the caribbeans tho? and dont pretend if that happened to somalis you woudnt get offended.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Theyre upset all over my twitter feed because of this

They are truly on a crisis mode like in the next generation there will be NO caribbeans left in the uk

One thing i love about Somalis is that we pass on our culture and idnetitiy on to the next generation even mixed somalis know about the somali culture. Is very different compared to caribbeans when they mix out, considering they dont usually pass down their culture onto their children i remember when my sister went into a caribbean household and she said it was as if i went inside an cadaan home smh

Dz55t94G_400x400.jpg