Breaking: Trump Orders Strikes On Syria

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Also 95% of sspot inhabitants shouldn't worry yall countries are the back up dancers Russian don't even have yall in there radar :mjkkk:
Y'all Europeans need to start learning how to handle yall self:ufdup:
Me am gonna leave the metro area and sleep in with @Reiko to avoid the nukes:ufdup:
Sweden got me safe.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

877ce4fa31b0da9d0162a62663cdf1f5.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Here is Trump about North Korea. Listen to him from the 15 second mark.

He is business-man, it's real money he had to manage and it's not about discussions, view points, critical thinking or second guessing everything. It's always about end-result nothing else after-all money grows or burns at the end of the day and he only looks at things from that perspective growth or burn not looking at how u get there, flashy words, technical jargon, etc.

He just basicallly described up Somalia really well, don't we always end our meetings with 'waa inoo shir kale' we plan to have another meeting constantly, cause that's all we can agree on is to meet again. He won't take a BARR of that shit knowing the background he is from cause that leads to no outcome, you can guess why there is so many sackings happening over in his department. These guys will fuckin cull you sxb if they know your not providing results in a second cause you burning money.

The same is with military folks, it's real lives on the line and purely outcome based not second guessing everything. So you end up with educational guys and business guys and military guys all basically in the govt and hugely different cultures and the never-ending clashes rather then adjusting themselves to each accordingly.

They all have valid points it's just when it's useful that counts and how much of it you will take from each corner. But a good balancing act is needed between those 3 dominant forces in govt which is educational guys, military type guys, and business guys. Trump is gonna have to juggle it and find a nice sweet spot for his outcome focussed appetite but that's if they even get the point and most won't and he will end up clashing with their asses.

Most of them will second guess(educational) types which are most of his cabinet regardless what background they claim, you can tell their educational if they always critical thinking, pros cons, etc etc and most of the time wont end up making a move.

Most come from pleasing the boss environments and it has served them well so they just keep repeating that behavior but this guy is business background not pleasing if he is losing money and u start sucking up, he wont care of ur suck ups he just lost millions cause of u because u were to focussed PLEASING HIM and not bringing him outcomes.

Then those I assume he will get along with who just get the bloody point is outcome and start working out how it will be done and walk away. Most people you will find simply dont read between the lines of what people are actually saying. Most people forget we LIVE in a REAL world, it's not simulated and its not a class room when u step outside.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It will be interesting if he does get 2020 and returns. He will need to know what the independents are like and their polling stations. But based on DEMS and GOP he has about 3/10 DEMS and 5/10 GOP.

He is doing about 40% but he has the added advantage of EXP and being a sitting president and that works well for second term as no-one changes guard or rocks the boat if things are doing well, plus the dem candidate nominated and the smear campaigns and getting dirt on them may add a few more points towards him.

But if the economy is doing well and it's second term election, hands down their going to go safe devil they know rather then some other devil they don't know who may disturb it. It's hard opposition to win an election when it's re-election, damn hard!!! It opens up when it's two unknowns lol and that's when it gets good chances.

Plus second term president starts to play his REAL politics in this time because he know he aint coming back so he may end up passing a shit to his party and they get disadvantaged when two unknowns are running. Thats my guess anyways.

Dems only hope for 2020 is that trade war and sitting back and praying for repercussions to the economy of america as people start losing work and stomachs started to growl makes any man change his position. U know someone when their hungry, the real them comes out.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
2020 is really only about if it will be a landslide or a tight one nothing else in my opinion from the current economic climate and that will be known when the DEM candidate comes forward and who he/she is and the GOP start digging into his family, work colleagues, past, and shame the f*ck outta him and make him look UNRELIABLE, UNTRUSTWORTHY.

They love the cheaters though sends a big message to the public, he can't be trusted is the message, if he cheating on those near him, he wont spare your distant ass is what they conveying to the public. They would love those who say one thing and another cause it proves he is 'machiavelli' and only about himself and says stuff to please u so he gets what he wants.

Then they will obviously look at how many places u worked at and if he added anything positive or fucked it all or up, or his family stability in the house so they can say, he cant even run his own home, its a mess, dont give him the keys to million of american homes or he couldnt even provide a benefit to the small place he worked, dont give him the keys to millions of home.

Read between the lines of what those smear campaign is about sxb, it's not personal at all but it's to make people doubt your integrity, track record in family and jobs u worked at, and your character if u cheat u will cheat again weeye. Americas politics is pretty predictable, it's always the same election time and that's a pattern so you can work out from the pattern whats going on.

If your a politician close up your past or have answers prepared if you get busted that is sellable and convinceable, they dont spare anyone there in America. That's why I find it stupid for people to go into politics while young, it ruins your whole life later.

U go there at Trump age he is got nothing to lose anymore besides business which may cop losses as people are political animals and wont wanna be seen near trump tower or whatever he does.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is a hilarious example what will happen to you by pretty much half the nation who disagree with you in those democratic society. It will effect u across everything u wanna do in life and u will start regretting it because people are political even if they don't say it their actions will say it. There is a reason why they keep politics out of businesses, it divides customers up and u losing money, u dont talk politics in business, it's the worst thing you can do.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Here is Trump talking about denuclear of north korea. In basic words he saying im gonna starve u korean fucks out if u dont bury those nukes and dont do it again. China will ban all your businessmen and since i got mates everywhere in that region u aint going anywhere to buy anything to keep you operating. It's how they seiged castles and fortresses in the past by waiting outside and camping and having a laugh till the goods and services and food and water started to decline and the bellies growledddddddd and the thirst became unbearable. They just now apply that approach to your economy.

Notice he said he is walking out of it if it's not productive and time stalling tactics lol, cuz that is a tactic stall it as long as u can till he is pushed out of office and someone else comes who hates him and un-does all his shit. That's a stiff fkn warning to north korea, it's a double whammy if u read between his words carefully. U wont buy yourself time and wait till i leave u assholes is what his saying and he will then execute the starvation tactics just watch him by forcing china to stop them accessing their markets and if they dont he will get american businesses to pull out from china and effect them.

Becareful with trump he aint no obama and he aint no bush, bush is tough guy nonsense approach but can be fooled easily, he isnt that smart. Obama is smart but doesnt like to make moves cause he is educational background remember second guessing stuff. Trump is business world, its outcome no second guessing, but results right now or im taking action. So he has that business world type where its all about the end result and he has the attitude im not wasting a dime on u and cop a loss cuz war is not a profit, so he wont do what bush did and send military like the tough guy he is approach and he wont do obama second guessing shit either and critical thinking.

Mark my words something happening to korea soon, what it is noone knows yet but his background is enough to tell u, it will end in an outcome. The sanctions can be brutal but usually softened because of human rights obligation, i dont think trump will tolerate that he will do that ancient medieval tactic making sure they do literally starve out and if those left wing types say wat about human rights, he will turn around and say they refused to end it peacefully, so they lose their human rights, thats why they jail ppl dont they, you break the law, you lost the rights. ppl forget u really only have rights when u obey the law, you lose them when u dont and north korea is probably gonna lose it and that comes with pain just like prisoners go thru pain of being imprisoned.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This Idea trump is going to military war is just bullshit, there is no way you can convince a person of business background to do something that is all cost and no profit, even if they dont see it thats how they think because of where they come from. He wants the same result as a war outcome without a damn cost to his pocket, thats my best guess anyways. U can get away with that shit with a military person maybe or someone who isnt business orientated even but not some from a business background.

Trump is like military guy he wants the outcome just without the cost, he will agree with military folks due to how outcome focused they have to be due to their background of lives and money, it's just when there is a cost and no profit, trump will split quick and say give me another option that is as effective without the cost. He will need to also make sure north korea doesnt denuke and then nuke up after he leaves, he will need a clause in there if they try that shit again something massive will happen that hurts them so much without a cost or dime to him. A world wide sanction that is us-led and enforced, how bad that wud be cant go anywhere in the world is pure soft approach yet a genocide outcome.

Some people and leaders even don't know or even see the moves they make and how it can be blocked in the long run and cause them more heartache then it was worth. all that money he put into that stupid nuke is now pretty much tanked. If he is smart he will ask for reimbursement from america in exchange at least walk out a bit better pocket wise. They can argue ur forcing us to abadon it so u pay for it lol. So the worse outcome for korea is denuking plus a clause that says u cant ever do it or this happens WHICH IS REAL not fake or has processes involved and they dump all their money into the program into the bin. so from this perspective u got a real bad outcome or a less bad outcome and the less bad outcome is just make him cover all the costs that went into it for denuking lol. U need to make a bad situation a little less bad also or a good situation a bit better or very good its like two scales of the same side basically that goes deeper down into more territories.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I don't think Americans really care if you get a nuke or not, your just adding more cost to yourself and it's a stalemate situation with no edge in that world. It's a cost to everyone and it provides no use. It's like everyone having a ferrari in the car but ur paying for the upkeep but never driving it lol. I think the only countries who can even pass a nuclear acquistion will be states who are REALLLL or have some real system where there isnt a dictator who decides or runs that country and has huge checks n balances and reliable system and strong values in their country that are provable not just words but actions.

If a country like switzerland got it, their far more reliable then a dictator state. That's even if they allow new members which they probably dont looooooooool but if they did, no third world country or dictatorship is ever getting it. Imagining one man having the sway of such a tool lol. Im suprised china got it to be quite honest, unimaginable how but they did but they locked into nuclear worldwide deal so their is OBLIGATIONS they will be held too but it was a terrible move watching those sorts of societies who can change constitutions get it cause if u can change a constitution just thru bribing or fooling people, u can fool them also in using a nuke.

Russia-India-China as nuclear states are terrible, not reliable systems at all there and one man can do what he wants and no real shared values between the people at all in their society. Nationalism isnt a shared value sxb which alot of people think it is.

I can sit here with same nationality of mine and we still wont get along lol just cause i look like u dont mean i think like u at all and their will be conflict. That's why nationality, langauge, tribe, race, religion and all that is superficial identity not shared values to people at all in a society. Why u think u see two americans always arguing lol, their both american what happen? heck sxb even within the family unit ppl fight and their close as hell in every way lol.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
1st world is basically europe/america....2nd world is regional parters Mid-east, Australia, Canada, ETC, we are the third world lol, we get shit thats left over if u noticed. Our weapons are left over from the 1st world passes to the 2nd and then sold onto the third world. It's the same with even goods and services lol.

We need to find a way out of the 3rd world or be last in line for everything, we need to know where we are in the world order and play to get out but without disturbing that order and using it in ways to move and navigate us thru till we get to where he want. I think we can do it, if we agree on shared values, the system to create it is only secondary. If we have a unique education system where we start siphoning out doers-thinkers-leaders, we will be so fuckin great I think, I can actually see it in the end outcome, but we cant get there till that is settled shared values thru that we can move onto next stage and progress to sectors and from sectors their major and minor players and then work out the linkages to each and set up a bullet proof foreign policy to make sure we arent stopped by external factors.

Half the problem with most countries who are trying move up is they dont respect the order, they play the blame game and create conflict, u need to know the order of the world in foreign policy and there is 1st line players n 2nd line players and 3rd line players, noone is going to change the order for a small country or any country for that matter, ur not that special and u need to know that and not argue and play blame games. Its because we elect leaders who are not fit sxb, they come from a background of blame game on race, sex, tribe, politics, wealth, corruption its always a blame game and they think this will change the order, but the order will not change because you dont know how to play within it and they end up dying later on and their country is no better for that person time and we walk into their mess and be like where do we start we shouldnt pass that to our kids. Imagine starting a job in company and u want them to change for you everything that works just for one person? its the same thing sxb at international order, it wont change for one country.

Or you can view it as one hotel with 200 rooms(nations), their premium, deluxe, and piss poor standard one. The piss poor standard one cries alot about changing the hotel, the premium and deluxe are just laughing, the order of the hotels stay the same, u wanna upgrade work YOUR DAMN WAY THRU IT.

Last edited:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Ok, and what does this have to do with Somalia and somalis?
:farmajoyaab:

I say let’s focus on our country and improving our conditions first.. Then we can look into these arab countries and their messes.

after syria, we are next :farmajoyaab:

WOT5.png

Somaliland were dooqons for inviting the Uae(America) to our land :noneck::noneck:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Our piss poor standard room in the hotel basically has covered the basics. The lights are not on there is no energy at all in that house and if it is, it's flickering and unreliable lol. Within our room in this piss poor standard, its subdivided into more rooms with some better then others but it's still pathetic when seen from outside. We have no ATMS or banks in our room so people can take out loans cash and build businesses so people can go to work. Our fridge is empty and we cant feed our people and even if we could they have no atm or loans they can get money and rely on our people in the premium 1st world rooms sending money back. Sxb thats how i think anyways when I look at politics, its very simple and then work out what needs to be done to move out of that pathetic state. I dont like looking at things that are not really percievable or u cant imagine where its going.

U guys r busy lookin how the premium and deluxe rooms can help your room and its impossible even if its FDI or aid, they wont give all their wealth out there. U need to pick yourself in ya room and set up an environment ppl can go to an atm and bank and get loans and then create small businesses, it will start to grow organically, while the first class and second class rooms will add to it and its not the core of your economy but a side thing. I even see the roads, sea, and air as the floors in each room, our air and sea is fine lol but our normal roads we cant even reach other lol

We can then work out foreign policy grouping the rooms and seeing how their linked and what not to do like western world linkages, how they link to 2nd world and within 2nd world whats happening in each room and why. I honestly cant think any other way anymore, you will be there all day sxb with analysis and critical thinking

Now what we need to do is make our room a first world class room in a region of deluxe or piss poor standard rooms which is basically our floor loooooooooool. Each floor has mixes in it first, second, and third class shit which is like continents in my view. Then we can start planning on friends on each floor or continent and our reach becomes massive in the end, we have mates everywhere for us. Each room we can determine do we need its people or resources or do we wanna sell each other things from my room to his and the gain we get. Each room will have some geniuses in there but subdued by their circumstances in that room or the order lol, so we need eyes or intelligence to figure out who they are and start kidnapping them to our country. But it will be hard for us to get that stage untill we have shared values that overlooks difference and we will eventually overlook differences in the world and target appropriately.

The people we want from other rooms will depend on our circumstances in our room do we need doers, thinkers, leaders. But the biggest catch will be the one with ideas and talking ideas because idea is the hardest part everything else is secondary after that and you start developing a pattern to spot them and shift them to our country who need this or else the doers-thinkers-leaders are just continous robots with no fresh way out. Like tupac most wud ignore but huge wisdom dont trust a hoe, its a fact but ppl still do it, if she sell her ass she will sell u too is the message. ppl dont read between the lines and they just say ahhhhhhhhh he is just rap crap lol.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
after syria, we are next :farmajoyaab:

WOT5.png

Somaliland were dooqons for inviting the Uae(America) to our land :noneck::noneck:

It's cause you accepted enemies in your room who want to set u up with an idealogy that will threaten them tommorow is my bet. U cant take in someone enemy or have policy that is set up to take people over but I think we can manage it keeping MB policies, safeguarding our own room and not adopting any aggressive policies whatever form it comes in. ppl arent threatened by u if u just leave them alone, just do your thing dont destroy other ppl things thats a move.

If your room is shit, it makes no sense u want to destroy a good room which is keeping u alive in the first place as your ppl live there and work there and ur keeping ur room alive by sending money, waa xoolonimo, ur hurting your ownself. Imagine there was no 1st world country or each country was like japan, u wud be in another poor country or room that has peace but is no better then ur room and the ppl u send back to ur country are going to be like those piss poor room they live in and u never progress.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
It's cause you accepted enemies in your room who want to set u up with an idealogy that will threaten them tommorow is my bet. U cant take in someone enemy or have policy that is set up to take people over but I think we can manage it keeping MB policies, safeguarding our own room and not adopting any aggressive policies whatever form it comes in. ppl arent threatened by u if u just leave them alone, just do your thing dont destroy other ppl things thats a move.

If your room is shit, it makes no sense u want to destroy a good room which is keeping u alive in the first place as your ppl live there and work there and ur keeping ur room alive by sending money, waa xoolonimo, ur hurting your ownself. Imagine there was no 1st world country or each country was like japan, u wud be in another poor country or room that has peace but is no better then ur room and the ppl u send back to ur country are going to be like those piss poor room they live in and u never progress.

I'm sorry but the metaphors .... :ayaanswag:I'm stupid , you are gonna have to write a little simpler

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I'm sorry but the metaphors .... :ayaanswag:I'm stupid , you are gonna have to write a little simpler

How do you see things when imagining? you cant do it without metaphors or real things unless u got another way I am not aware of that is useful but seeing is far different then hearing. We can use any metaphor u want. Wanna get legos, ppl, divide them into how our society is set up, how it works, where each feeds what, where to change or modify. Metaphor is just metaphor, the point is WE NEED TO SEE THIS.

I think maybe u havent yet left doing type work or maybe thinking type but thinking at detail level, u will find a rude awakening when u go above that if u dont start imagining or seeing things and putting on the table in apple an orange perspective, dont come with statistics n comparisons and nonsense at that level, put it on the table and prove it.

U traverse one person in the lego pin point what happens to that child thru out his life in that lego set up and institutions there, u gotta work it out in my view thru visually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending