Breaking: Trump Orders Strikes On Syria

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I know it's strange but that is architecture. U gotta put the tv screen there, the people, hospitals, schools, govt, and all other factors in that society. Work how things happen, get a 5 year old see what happens when he is in the architecture traversing it and where the impacts are happening and what happens to him after going thru it all when he is 20. U do it really for anything, economy, you find out all the factors involved and put it on the table and see what happens when u give more money and how it effects market or less, how more or less people outside market means to business and where is supplied from.

U find how its all connected, the different layers involved, and where change or what u want done executed and demonstrate the fall out from it and the desired result they seek. U do the same with military even, its all the same architecture, its all organized these things, theirs orders everywhere and rules.

Its gotta be on the table thats the point basically VISUALLY like apples n oranges basically. but even thats not acceptable as scenarios u the need to show a real world example of it but u cant show a real world example if u dont what ur looking for.

Last edited:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
How do you see things when imagining? you cant do it without metaphors or real things unless u got another way I am not aware of that is useful but seeing is far different then hearing. We can use any metaphor u want. Wanna get legos, ppl, divide them into how our society is set up, how it works, where each feeds what, where to change or modify. Metaphor is just metaphor, the point is WE NEED TO SEE THIS.

I think maybe u havent yet left doing type work or maybe thinking type but thinking at detail level, u will find a rude awakening when u go above that if u dont start imagining or seeing things and putting on the table in apple an orange perspective, dont come with statistics n comparisons and nonsense at that level, put it on the table and prove it.

U traverse one person in the lego pin point what happens to that child thru out his life in that lego set up and institutions there, u gotta work it out in my view thru visually.

haye haye
giphy.gif
Waan kuu fahmay

Status
Not open for further replies.