Breaking: Trump Orders Strikes On Syria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Full statement of Russia’s Washington envoy.
DatgppWW0AEmAAO.jpg

:wowsweat:

DatNv5cVAAAg9xw.jpg

He's not a war criminal you brainwashed zinioist prick! :camby:

He wasn't winning the war , ISIS were on the verge of taking his country then the Americans killed almost all of them. As a result Assad took them formerly ISIS controlled areas back into his barbaric regimes territory without the need to fight. He has also been proven to have used chemical weapons before and with Douma completely under block-aid by his forces there was no chance any group other than his regime could have conducted the attack.

Maybe stop getting brainwashed by Russian propaganda and research these things, it's not hard.

May you calacaal forever like the Palestinian naago :qri8gs7::qri8gs7::donkey:

When did I ever mentioned Palestinians? Do I give a shit about Palestine? I'm just saying that Assad isn't a war criminal like this brainwashed zionist c*nt.

Are you a Gaal because if you are then you have no authority to communicate with me?

SumMo

very lowkey
Ok, and what does this have to do with Somalia and somalis?
:farmajoyaab:

I say let’s focus on our country and improving our conditions first.. Then we can look into these arab countries and their messes.

In before Ayrab bootyclappers start wailing about their "brothers' and sisters' hardship" and how the West is evil for punishing a dictator who gases his own people.

I thought you supported shias wanted them to be protected. If you actually thing Arabs - sunni arabs - are against this, you're even a bigger fool than the man you have as your dp.

All gulf countries plus israel are against iran and subsequently against Assad, so to mark this anything other than a victory for arabs is stupid.

This is also vitory for your boy trump as talks that he is in bed with rushia will be questioned by the actions he is taking now. Its a win win situation for him.

chosen one

No sleep 2k18
This is a good reminder that if you dont have full control of your own country you'll be used as a playground for foreign powers

Ok, and what does this have to do with Somalia and somalis?
:farmajoyaab:

I say let’s focus on our country and improving our conditions first.. Then we can look into these arab countries and their messes.
We are talking about a possible ww3 and you're saying let's focus on somalia :deadosama:

Russia will retaliate, they will stand up to the west even if they are all alone.

the US has already clashed with Russia. In the battle near Deir Ezzour in eastern Syria, hundreds of Russian mercenaries and Shia militias were wiped out after they came too close to YPG-PKK battle-lines, with American airstrikes and Apache strafing featuring as highlights of the battle. The Russian response was non-existent, because Russia is a paper tiger and where it barks it cannot bite.

Putin won't do shit

SumMo

very lowkey
We are talking about a possible ww3 and you're saying let's focus on somalia :deadosama:
Why would the world go to world war 3 over some lost arab country?

If this is the state of madness our world has reached, then I hope they nukes us all. We don’t deserve to live.
:susp:

Why would the world go to world war 3 over some lost arab country? uff.

If this is the state of madness our world has reached, then I hope they nukes us all. We don’t deserve to live.
:susp:
America disrespected russia thats why if the world goes to war over this you would be stresssed :gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts