Breaking: Trump Orders Strikes On Syria

Status
Not open for further replies.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Even if NATO banged Putin's wife in front of him our midget Russian leader won't do anything.

8ju874O_d.jpg

SumMo

very lowkey
America disrespected russia thats why if the world goes to war over this you would be stresssed :gucciwhat:
I hate this world, if they end it they will be serving us all a favour..
:farole:

This is deff a sign of the end of times. The prophet(swt) said that one of the biggest sign is that killings will increase.. To a point where the one killing doesn’t know why he is killing and the one being killed doesn’t know why he is being killed.

So, let these white shaytaans do what they know best. I couldn’t care less. It has been foretold by our beloved prophet(swt).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hate this world, if they end it they will be serving us all a favour..:farole:

This is deff a sign of the end of times. The prophet(swt) said that one of the biggest sign is that killings will increase.. To a point where the one killing doesn’t know why he is killing and the one being killed doesn’t know why he is being killed.

So, let these white shaytaans do what they know best. I couldn’t care less. It has been foretold by our beloved prophet(swt).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kkkkkkkkkk im ready to die anytime i've already lived my life to the fullest this world has nothing more to offer me

Why would the world go to world war 3 over some lost arab country?

If this is the state of madness our world has reached, then I hope they nukes us all. We don’t deserve to live.
:susp:

russia cannot influence the m.e so long as america is a superpower.

the middle east is americas bottom . like hell they give her up.
giphy.gif

Gambar

VIP
When did I ever mentioned Palestinians? Do I give a shit about Palestine? I'm just saying that Assad isn't a war criminal like this brainwashed zionist c*nt.

Are you a Gaal because if you are then you have no authority to communicate with me?
Where do you live? Probably a gaalo country. :icon lol: Ku yeeh gaalo have no authority to communicate with me but yet gaalo probably gave you sharci (after your family sought it), a peaceful place to live, education etc. :icon lol: You sound like a extremist.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
This orange prick needs to stop getting involved in other people’s countries. Immigrants will be flooding to America not Russia. Then he will cry about it.

Where do you live? Probably a gaalo country. :icon lol: Ku yeeh gaalo have no authority to communicate with me but yet gaalo probably gave you sharci (after your family sought it), a peaceful place to live, education etc. :icon lol: You sound like a extremist.

I meant Somali gaals nayaa

Igaa raalii ahoow there is to many kids on this site

The only kid is you but sadly you're a filthy Gaal. Your parents failed raising you and should've taught the Islamic history of Somalia and how Islam is the true faith.

giphy.gif

Yes including Zeus, Thor, Waaq, etc depending on where you are born.

Now should i insult you because of your belief or because of your youthful inexperience , no i won't do that i am way beyond that.

Have respect for people what if i went on a tangent right now ? on your prophet right now, just because your taking the piss, you will be absolutely mad and have a bad week.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
This is weird timing cause assad was winning the war. Shit doesn't make sense to use a chemical attack when assad was winning. He knew what the consequences would be.

It was a textbook flase flag event in order to give the U.S. an excuse to intervene and start a proxy war. Their target is Iran and Russia and they will use Syria to begin that war. The same with China but they're using North Korea as a proxy.

It's pretty obvious nuclear war is around the corner. It maybe this week, next month or in a year or two. But it will happen eventually.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
It was a textbook flase flag event in order to give the U.S. an excuse to intervene and start a proxy war. Their target is Iran and Russia and they will use Syria to begin that war. The same with China but they're using North Korea as a proxy.

It's pretty obvious nuclear war is around the corner. It maybe this week, next month or in a year or two. But it will happen eventually.
It sure is. I doubt ww3 will happen cause trump is in bed with russia this is just a distraction from comey book and Mueller fiasco going on.

Russia isn't going to do anything.

The Syrian government and its allies have absorbed a U.S.-led attack on Saturday and the targeted sites were evacuated days ago thanks to a warning from Russia, a senior official in a regional alliance that backs Damascus said.

"We have absorbed the strike", the official told Reuters.

"We had an early warning of the strike from the Russians ... and all military bases were evacuated a few days ago," the official said. Around 30 missiles were fired in the attack, and a third of them were shot down, the official said.
:mjlol:

Also 95% of sspot inhabitants shouldn't worry yall countries are the back up dancers Russian don't even have yall in there radar :mjkkk:
Y'all Europeans need to start learning how to handle yall self:ufdup:
Me am gonna leave the metro area and sleep in with @Reiko to avoid the nukes:ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts