BREAKING: Thousands of Ethiopian troops land in Bardhere are headed to Kismayo!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
No institutions to work with, no soldiers, no money and no supporters.

How will they run their so called government?
Nigga what government, Seeraar has militias surrounding him + the Ethiopians are there too. Why hasn't Seeraar followed his Ugaas and stop his election run? Seerar wa geesi geesi dhalay

Did you know Qalbidhagax went to Seeraar and begged him to give up he told him to f*ck off and his soldiers raised their guns and he ran away with the women that came with him :russ:

Thats when I knew i must support this man Seeraar wa geesi geesi dhalay wallahi :gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Here is a summary.

Mx got karbaashed, 3 times, farmaajo became president and he tried to save them, and he got karbaashed today.

:dabcasar:
That still doesn’t answer why they are fighting over a city that doesn’t belong to neither of them :kodaksmiley:

Tukraq

VIP
Can anyone summarize why OGs and MXs are fighting over Kismayo when it belongs to neither of them? aren’t cagadhere nomads? And MX need to stick to Gedo. Why are these people ruining such a beautiful city :gucciwhat:

And do we really have Ethiopians and Kenyans in our soil trying to start a fight? How is any Somali okay with this? Why are our people such an embarrassment, how are you cheerleading Ethiopians to come kill your own people :faysalwtf:
its jubbaland not Kismayo

My whole power or you mean the power of the Somali Government

In either case Kenya will fail but you can always renew your visa only you gonna have to go Bombadishu
Cayda ima dhibayso sxb.

Dont make another prediction you know wont come true.

And dont hide the Somali government, nin raga camal banaanka la imoow waxaad dooni.

Cayda ima dhibayso sxb.

Dont make another prediction you know wont come true.

And dont hide the Somali government, nin raga camal banaanka la imoow waxaad dooni.

I said all FMS's "presidents" shall go
Haven't been wrong yet have I

It's a battle between Kenyan gov & Somali gov nah? or am I high on charcoal

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Can anyone summarize why OGs and MXs are fighting over Kismayo when it belongs to neither of them? aren’t cagadhere nomads? And MX need to stick to Gedo. Why are these people ruining such a beautiful city :gucciwhat:

And do we really have Ethiopians and Kenyans in our soil trying to start a fight? How is any Somali okay with this? Why are our people such an embarrassment, how are you cheerleading Ethiopians to come kill your own people :faysalwtf:
You're right Kismaayo doesn't belong to them.

It belongs to MJ. They're guests.

Kismaayo ununka leh :fittytousand:

But viva la Ahmed madoobe, let him karbaash these small teeth hyenas.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
These MJS keep wanting beef ok, you are irrelevant in kismayu keep cheerleading for caaqdheer and kikiyu thats all you can do
Mj irrelavant in kismayo? Then how comes the mayor of kismayo is mj? You have mo business talking about kismayo since your laangaab sade ina hawiye is not from kismayo or jubbada hoose

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I changed my mind on OGs. Kab Iyo Lah all the way.

1200px-Flag_of_Jubaland_%28Somalia%29.svg.png

Trending

Latest posts