BREAKING: Thousands of Ethiopian troops land in Bardhere are headed to Kismayo!

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
These MJS keep wanting beef ok, you are irrelevant in kismayu keep cheerleading for caaqdheer and kikiyu thats all you can do
HAHAHA bro why are you all up in your feelings. Of course MJ gonna support A Madobe it is in our interest and in every other states frankly speaking. But don't worry Absame will let you have a seat at the table

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Will xabashis come to Cabudwaaq to give you leadership of galmudug and reinstate your failed central state admin?

Ooh wait a minute the central state and hiraales jubba state means MX failed twice to form a government no wonder yall cheerleading for xabash:deadrose:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Will xabashis come to Cabudwaaq to give you leadership of galmudug and reinstate your failed central state admin?

Ooh wait a minute the central state and hiraales jubba state means MX failed twice to form a government no wonder yall cheerleading for xabash:deadrose:
No xabashis will coome to your hooyo and f*ck her in the anus, thats why I am cheerleading for them

TekNiKo

VIP
HAHAHA bro why are you all up in your feelings. Of course MJ gonna support A Madobe it is in our interest and in every other states frankly speaking. But don't worry Absame will let you have a seat at the table
Whats your tribe ?

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
You are a liar I am from Cabudwaaq and no Galmudug lives theres, stop pushing bullshit lies you
You are a Galhutu citizen then why obsess over kismaayoo_O

Even dir kicked you
No xabashis will coome to your hooyo and f*ck her in the anus, thats why I am cheerleading for them
That's what's been happening to you since 93 remember galinsoor, dhusamareeb, cadaado and lately kaxandhaale boowe. I see you speak from experience:nvjpqts:

TekNiKo

VIP
You are a Galhutu citizen then why obsess over kismaayoo_O

Even dir kicked you

That's what's been happening to you since 93 remember galinsoor, dhusamareeb, cadaado and lately kaxandhaale boowe. I see you speak from experience:nvjpqts:

Hooyatha uu sheeg guska ma macaanyahay, fucking majeerteen, i dare you say it to my face I woulda stabbed you

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Wow this is so sad, I pray that one day we stop using foreign troops against each other. Imagine if solved our own problems without getting neighboring countries with their own interest involved. This level of mistrust must go :)

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Hooyatha uu sheeg guska ma macaanyahay, fucking majeerteen, i dare you say it to my face I woulda stabbed you

You speak from experience again your PTSD is kicking in:Sutehja:

Come to Puntland we have good psychwards and trauma therapy for looma oyaans laangabs boowe:nvjpqts:

Let cagdeers fight on their own and we will on our own. But caghdeer bought their masters from Kenya in 2012. This time it will be a fair flight.

Kab iyo Lah will be cleasend from kismaayo

Cut them from every tree, smoke them out from every hole.

Fight the caghdeers till they surrender and when they surrender, return them from where they came from

I am the majority in Kismayo, CIA cables even admit it

1446utg.png

another one CIA admitting that it was Ayr that was dependent on Marehan not the other away around ask @nine i cant find it right now

Here comes the Cayr excuse war Cayr was nothing without Marehan
:mjlol::russ:

Marexan majority in Kismaayo kulaha.He is using Wikileaks dated ????

Ehat does wikileaks dated 21/08/2019 say about marexan population in Kismaayo? The langaabs were langabised :drakelaugh:

No Ethiopian troops landed in Bardheere they were stationed there originaly.
These Marehans kept denying that there were Ethiopian troops in gedo.That they single handedly defeated AS.Today they are comming out of the closet claimming other wise.
What else will you admit that we know you dont know.:shookgabre:

TekNiKo

VIP
Let cagdeers fight on their own and we will on our own. But caghdeer bought their masters from Kenya in 2012. This time it will be a fair flight.

Kab iyo Lah will be cleasend from kismaayo

Cut them from every tree, smoke them out from every hole.

Fight the caghdeers till they surrender and when they surrender, return them from where they came from
we wont spare them this time I wish I was there to participate in cleansing the city from terrorist filth

Tekniko relax man, just overthrow this useless neef uncle farmaajo, walahi he is disgrace to the beesha MX as he is the reason your folks are in this mess.

Horta, sxb Tekniko where are those langaab murursade you chose as PM, why arent they helping you mxs in Kismayo like the Ceyrs did in the 2000's, walee i'm noticing that beesha kuwaits are riding your mx backs for free nacalata langaabka yihin.

Trending

Latest posts