BREAKING: Thousands of Ethiopian troops land in Bardhere are headed to Kismayo!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Tekniko relax man, just overthrow this useless neef uncle farmaajo, walahi he is disgrace to the beesha MX as he is the reason your folks are in this mess.

Horta, sxb Tekniko where are those langaab murursade you chose as PM, why arent they helping you mxs in Kismayo like the Ceyrs did in the 2000's, walee i'm noticing that beesha kuwaits are riding your mx backs for free nacalata langaabka yihin.

Nigga why would I need Murusade when I have the strongest power in africa by my side the ones that humiliated you in Bakaarah, fucking hut.u scum, and brought my houses back in Xamar. God bless Ethiopia. Stay out of this

Nigga why would I need Murusade when I have the strongest power in africa by my side the ones that humiliated you in Bakaarah, fucking hut.u scum, and brought my houses back in Xamar. God bless Ethiopia. Stay out of this

:dead:Nigga Tekniko is so overjoyed about the Xabashis troops coming to his aid that he's about to pipe the nearest Ethiopian gus in his xaafad.

:chrisfreshhah:Warya Tekniko at least have the decency to wipe that xabashi stain of your mouth before you FKD with the Landheereyaasha Ogadens.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
It feels like a parody :hemad: :heh:
somaliland-15-05-2018.jpg

''we are urgently in need of your intervention to resolve this coflict''

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
:dead:Nigga Tekniko is overjoyed about the Xabashis troops that he's about to pipe the nearest Ethiopian gus.

:chrisfreshhah:Warya Tekniko at least have the decency to wipe that xabashi stain of your mouth before you FKD with the Landheereyaasha Ogadens.
By the way your clan same also,Ethiopian in Galnus lool.

TekNiKo

VIP
:dead:Nigga Tekniko is so overjoyed about the Xabashis troops coming to his aid that he's about to pipe the nearest Ethiopian gus in his xaafad.

Hooyada dhakada ka wasse ina gumaadyahow, mar baad Ogadeen sheeganaysiin marna Hawiya, wecelo aa tihhiin gebigiin, Kismayu hawsheed markay dhamaato Galgaduud ban imanayna futada kaga fuulayna, xabashiga aa sheegaysidna walaashaada ayan uga iibsanaya fucking h.utu. scum.

Hooyada dhakada ka wasse ina gumaadyahow, mar baad Ogadeen sheeganaysiin marna Hawiya, wecelo aa tihhiin gebigiin, Kismayu hawsheed markay dhamaato Galgaduud ban imanayna futada kaga fuulayna, xabashiga aa sheegaysidna walaashaada ayan uga iibsanaya fucking h.utu. scum.
:drakelaugh: waryaa bo0now dont have an heart attack, only 12 Hours left then Madobe will be soon your President 4 Life.

TekNiKo

VIP
:drakelaugh: waryaa bo0now dont have an heart attack, only 12 Hours left then Madobe will be soon your President 4 Life.
Af Somali miyaad ku hadli la'dahay dayuusyahoow feeraha qaawan. Noocaado kale maba la hadlo, nin aan abtirsigiis aqoon muxu ii sheegaya qaxabada ku dhashay wasse.

TekNiKo

VIP
Seerar ama Xidig will be elected tomorrow by Isbadal doonka jubbaland maxa ka qaadi karta? Madoobe will not be the only "president" iin town.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Can anyone summarize why OGs and MXs are fighting over Kismayo when it belongs to neither of them? aren’t cagadhere nomads? And MX need to stick to Gedo. Why are these people ruining such a beautiful city :gucciwhat:

And do we really have Ethiopians and Kenyans in our soil trying to start a fight? How is any Somali okay with this? Why are our people such an embarrassment, how are you cheerleading Ethiopians to come kill your own people :faysalwtf:

Seerar ama Xidig will be elected tomorrow by Isbadal doonka jubbaland maxa ka qaadi karta? Madoobe will not be the only "president" iin town.
No institutions to work with, no soldiers, no money and no supporters.

How will they run their so called government?

Can anyone summarize why OGs and MXs are fighting over Kismayo when it belongs to neither of them? aren’t cagadhere nomads? And MX need to stick to Gedo. Why are these people ruining such a beautiful city :gucciwhat:

And do we really have Ethiopians and Kenyans in our soil trying to start a fight? How is any Somali okay with this? Why are our people such an embarrassment, how are you cheerleading Ethiopians to come kill your own people :faysalwtf:
Here is a summary.

Mx got karbaashed, 3 times, farmaajo became president and he tried to save them, and he got karbaashed today.

:dabcasar:

Trending

Latest posts